Someone Else Going After Trump To Kill Him?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
UNveJCo.png

Courier Six

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
Factory Bastard
Here's a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on that claim. If you actually read the body of the fact check, not just the headline, you'll see that it does not, in fact, debunk the claim. It merely declares it to be false, with no more evidence than is proposed that it's true.

Quote: "Because this unsubstantiated report would not confirm these charges as reported, and because one person's allegations to a non-emergency police line would not on its own constitute evidence of anything, the claim that Toby's report to police "confirms" Haitian geese hunting in Springfield is "False.""

That posits proof of a negative, which is logically invalid. Now, while no one can prove a negative, and therefore, the positive claim remains unsubstantiated, it is *impossible* and therefore *dishonest* to claim to have proved a negative.

This is why I, as an atheist, will rhetorically shred the fuck out of atheists who claim to have proved that god doesn't exist. First, it doesn't fuckin' work like that. Atheists don't have to prove a negative, religionists are obligated to prove the positive claim. And when atheists try to prove the negative, they fucking lose. Secular Talk fucking lost.

You all think I'm on Republicans' "side." I'm not. I'm on the side of squared-up-and-leveled-out logic. It just so happens that you all are some sloppy motherfuckers. You use language in a sloppy-ass way and you think in a sloppy-ass way, so you're the ones I'm in here slappin' the stank off of. Quit bein' fuckin' sloppy and that won't happen.

Last edited: