Someone Else Going After Trump To Kill Him?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
cPgg573.png

The Alleged Patsy.

Hmm, if this was partisan, what side of the spectrum loves wrapping themselves in the flag?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Because he's a "threat to democracy" -- unlike the opposition, who are willing to incite or even outright attempt assassination in order to thwart the democratic process.

You are aware that the last two attempts on his life were committed by committed Republicans, please tell us you at least understand dat?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I most defo wid kick her out of bed for eating crackers, especially Flaming Monster Munch. I don't care how refined her ankles are.

Who TF does she think she is eating crackers and smoking a crack pipe in my bed?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What happened to dat there guy that wore the NA Indian garb on 6th Jan, while sucking on a war pipe and repeatedly quoting the constitution that ended up robbing every NA Indian of their rights and land, as he took the knee and had a dump in Nancy Pelosi's Filofax?

You Americans are funnier than you mean to be, even during an attempted coup!

Are Filofax's still a fing?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What happened to dat there guy that wore the NA Indian garb on 6th Jan, while sucking on a war pipe and repeatedly quoting the constitution that ended up robbing every NA Indian of their rights and land, as he took the knee and had a dump in Nancy Pelosi's Filofax?

You Americans are funnier than you mean to be, even during an attempted coup!

Are Filofax's still a fing?

Apparently, he sued to get his helmet and spear back from the DOJ. A judge told him to fuck off.

I don't know how he's gonna get his woo woo powers back without the helmet. He may never recover.

He makes me proud to be an 'Murican!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Courier Six

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
Factory Bastard
You are aware that the last two attempts on his life were committed by committed Republicans, please tell us you at least understand dat?
Just stop. You'll gain nothing by embarrassing yourself here. Nobody's gonna send you a gift basket, nobody's gonna pat you on the head. You have nothing to gain. So just don't.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Damn that AR-15! Did anybody find its manifesto? And was it written in ballpoint pen or Sharpie? We all know how much trouble those AR-15s have writing their manifestos.
We also know how much trouble they have making themselves fire shots.