Sore Loser Fat Orange Boy

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You do know that every one of your opinions dont need their own thread, right?,,,If we all did that, the board would be polluted...So, its not so much your opinion...its the fact that you spread your TDS in thread after thread.after thread... Shitting up the board...I think i know what happens...you get pummeled in one thread...and try to bury it like a cat buries its own SHIT....Then you repeat :)....

Actually, I start different threads for different topics. If Trump happens to be a subset of several different issues, too bad. BTW, I started TWO threads about Trump. WHoooooooaaaaaaaa! Hold on there! Sound the death knell for the forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm making you melt, Snowflake.
Hellfire melts so nice.
There was this poster here named Slapphappy McTardly
He's the only one who ever melted better.
It was him I think who I named Wax for his smooth meltability..
You wax your pole to Lotai?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You do know that every one of your opinions dont need their own thread, right?,,,If we all did that, the board would be polluted...So, its not so much your opinion...its the fact that you spread your TDS in thread after thread.after thread... Shitting up the board...I think i know what happens...you get pummeled in one thread...and try to bury it like a cat buries its own SHIT....Then you repeat :)....

Actually, I start different threads for different topics. If Trump happens to be a subset of several different issues, too bad. BTW, I started TWO threads about Trump. WHoooooooaaaaaaaa! Hold on there! Sound the death knell for the forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm making you melt, Snowflake
You're almost guilty of spamming here already, I don't care but the owner might... There's no need to "take over" topical discussion areas with multiple threads about the same thing, is there? I seen what happened to SG and it won't happen here...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Terrible Twos Donny is demanding recount of Wisconsin! Poor baby. It's really painful when you're 2 and don't get your way1
He went apeshit when Stein asked for a recount there in 2016 when the margin was the same.

Typical con hypocriticness.

Hellfire melts so nice.

I would name you Rocky Road because I don't think that even with lube you would be smoove ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You "guys" can't handle LotusBud.

You ain't men at all.
.. No revelation there. LoLz at BadTard Amoeba Boys.

'Handle lotusbuD '

giphy.gif

Oh no !

we's in a some twouble now
tenor.gif

HoligaY ... sounds like you need another ride on a warm pole

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Terrible Twos Donny is demanding recount of Wisconsin! Poor baby. It's really painful when you're 2 and don't get your way1
He went apeshit when Stein asked for a recount there in 2016 when the margin was the same.

Hellfire melts so nice.

I would name you Rocky Road because I don't think that even with lube you would be smoove ...
..but you do spend plenty time thinking on it.

... apparently

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmm?....It's all TDS and you are boring.....I come here for a little fun..not to listen to some dumb cunt sjw polluting the board with thread after thread of butthurt ...I guess ill just put you on ignore...Im guessing the forum that you came from are having a huge celebration because of your departure....lucky them :)...

Don't open my threads, tiny dick.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think youve been warned :)....But your tds should subside now..Although, you just may be one of those whiney cunts that enjoy getting on a forum and making everyone miserable,, yeah?..

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I think youve been warned :)....But your tds should subside now..Although, you just may be one of those whiney cunts that enjoy getting on a forum and making everyone miserable,, yeah?..
Yeah! You tiny dick!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hellfire melts so nice.

... apparently

lol

you were so mad you quoted the wrong post ... iss'sokay (: calm your trembling hands I'll do it for you

Today at 6:44 PM
Holliday said:
You "guys" can't handle LotusBud.

You ain't men at all.
.. No revelation there. LoLz at BadTard Amoeba Boys.
'Handle lotusbuD '

Oh no !

we's in a some twouble now

HoligaY ... sounds like you need another ride on a warm pole

... apparently
[/QUOTE]

K buddy

:rightON:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You know what is bad for a forum? People that start calling names as soon a they realize they have no arguments and feel like they are "losing" a discussion.... Hmm.... who could I mean here?

Q

Banned
Hmm?....It's all TDS and you are boring.....I come here for a little fun..not to listen to some dumb cunt sjw polluting the board with thread after thread of butthurt ...I guess ill just put you on ignore...Im guessing the forum that you came from are having a huge celebration because of your departure....lucky them :)...
Someone's opinion is not pollution when you do not agree with them. That is the right of free speech....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Someone's opinion is not pollution when you do not agree with them. That is the right of free speech....
Oi...your opinions continually veer away from the subject matter which was initially being discussed. A bit of digression is normal from time to time, but you seem to go off on a tangent that’s beyond sensible reasoning.

And I’ll tell you right now...start tag-teaming with that other leftard LotusButt and you’ll see your arse from a different perspective.

Doos!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You know what is bad for a forum? People that start calling names as soon a they realize they have no arguments and feel like they are "losing" a discussion.... Hmm.... who could I mean here?

Probably me but I have valid arguments. I may "lose" a discussion but it will never be by backing into a fucking corner.

Q

Banned
Probably me but I have valid arguments. I may "lose" a discussion but it will never be by backing into a fucking corner.
No, I mean @HELLFIRE. But actually there are more people using the same approach...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, I mean @HELLFIRE. But actually there are more people using the same approach...
QASOJat.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter
QASOJat.gif

Gets old after a while. Some things just stop being funny.....damn sure isn't "informative" unless you're referring to Maxis- if so, I kindly retract my statement. :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Of course it's for our resident retard MaxiPAD (:
It is my duty to inform the public :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@CaseyK

Sorry I hadda' big mouth Ck :rightON:
Your pussy is lovely and I would shirley pork it with not even one Beer in my system .

Succubus

Site Supporter
@CaseyK

Sorry I hadda' big mouth Ck :rightON:
Your pussy is lovely and I would shirley pork it with not even one Beer in my system .

It's okay. Thank you. What better thing to do than talk shit on this forum for shits n giggles if nothing at all? ;) Besides, you're not so bad yourself, X. ;)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And what about all of the votes that got dumped in ditches and dumpsters that were marked for Trump? Do you not think that was wrong as well? I feel there is a ton of fraud going on this year. Not to mention all the votes Omar paid for and got caught.
Do you have some proof for the allegations that you make?
It was on the fucking news! Thought you watched Lamestream media. Hell even they covered it.
Your "fucking news" is american news. I am not in america. Did you see the news abut Utrecht yesterday? What is your opinion on that?

Honestly hadnt heard, what would you like to share with me?