Sore Loser Fat Orange Boy

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You do know that every one of your opinions dont need their own thread, right?,,,If we all did that, the board would be polluted...So, its not so much your opinion...its the fact that you spread your TDS in thread after thread.after thread... Shitting up the board...I think i know what happens...you get pummeled in one thread...and try to bury it like a cat buries its own SHIT....Then you repeat :)....
You know what is bad for a forum? People that start calling names as soon a they realize they have no arguments and feel like they are "losing" a discussion.... Hmm.... who could I mean here?

Yourself? I literally just read a post by you calling her a bitch! lol

HYPOCRITE ASSWIPE!

Im game today..... bitch.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
And what about all of the votes that got dumped in ditches and dumpsters that were marked for Trump? Do you not think that was wrong as well? I feel there is a ton of fraud going on this year. Not to mention all the votes Omar paid for and got caught.
Do you have some proof for the allegations that you make?
It was on the fucking news! Thought you watched Lamestream media. Hell even they covered it.
Your "fucking news" is american news. I am not in america. Did you see the news abut Utrecht yesterday? What is your opinion on that?

Honestly hadnt heard, what would you like to share with me?
Nothing

Q

Banned
You do know that every one of your opinions dont need their own thread, right?,,,If we all did that, the board would be polluted...So, its not so much your opinion...its the fact that you spread your TDS in thread after thread.after thread... Shitting up the board...I think i know what happens...you get pummeled in one thread...and try to bury it like a cat buries its own SHIT....Then you repeat :)....
You know what is bad for a forum? People that start calling names as soon a they realize they have no arguments and feel like they are "losing" a discussion.... Hmm.... who could I mean here?

Yourself? I literally just read a post by you calling her a bitch! lol

HYPOCRITE ASSWIPE!

Im game today..... bitch.
Well... you are one too.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love your crying, Maxis... I'm surprised you didn't make 3 threads about it :D

Q

Banned
So what is this thread even doing?.. Does it have a purpose? or is this a shit show.. hey OP this thread will be fit for the pit if it derails any longer
The purpose if the thread is to show what a sore loser Trump is. Declaring victory based on nothing, claiming fraud based on nothing... He is afraid to lose, it is very clair that he is trying to cover his ass. He knows he will lose these elections....

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So what is this thread even doing?.. Does it have a purpose? or is this a shit show.. hey OP this thread will be fit for the pit if it derails any longer
The purpose if the thread is to show what a sore loser Trump is. Declaring victory based on nothing, claiming fraud based on nothing... He is afraid to lose, it is very clair that he is trying to cover his ass. He knows he will lose these elections....

just stating if the thread derails and goes off topic itll get thrown into meltdown.. I couldnt give 2 shits about the politicians theatre they dont deserve my time

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He is such a malignant narcissist, losing is like death to him. He feels like he's dying, so he has to fight for his life. He doesn't care that he's 100% wrong. He just has to win.

Q

Banned
He is such a malignant narcissist, losing is like death to him. He feels like he's dying, so he has to fight for his life. He doesn't care that he's 100% wrong. He just has to win.
He probably also realises that he will have HUGE problems soon... No money and debts that have to be paid....
Regading the debts: very good he is not the new president. He would be in the back pocket of Putin.

Actually it is pretty sad. He is a spoiled brat, he is not used to misfortune. I blame his parents and all the ass lickers that he employed.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He probably also realises that he will have HUGE problems soon... No money and debts that have to be paid....
Regading the debts: very good he is not the new president. He would be in the back pocket of Putin.

Actually it is pretty sad. He is a spoiled brat, he is not used to misfortune. I blame his parents and all the ass lickers that he employed.

Very true.

Reactions: Q