Sore Loser Fat Orange Boy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
claims there were ballot dumps. He's too narcissistic and plain stupid to get that there were more liberals voting by mail because more liberals believe the Corona virus is real. He's such a whiny brat and super sore loser.

You cons called Gore a sore loser, when he actually won, but was handed a loss by SCOTUS. Trump just can't accept reality if he doesn't get everything he wants.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Let's wait, we'll find out in a few days if the americans voted wisely or for Trump....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Let's wait, we'll find out in a few days if the americans voted wisely or for Trump....

Haha. As long as the idiot doesn't find a way to fuck with the votes.

And what about all of the votes that got dumped in ditches and dumpsters that were marked for Trump? Do you not think that was wrong as well? I feel there is a ton of fraud going on this year. Not to mention all the votes Omar paid for and got caught.

Q

Banned
He already did, for examle by actively promoting election fraud. He asked his supporters to vote by mail AND live...

Who would want someone doing that as a president? That is just a huge red flag

Q

Banned
And what about all of the votes that got dumped in ditches and dumpsters that were marked for Trump? Do you not think that was wrong as well? I feel there is a ton of fraud going on this year. Not to mention all the votes Omar paid for and got caught.
Do you have some proof for the allegations that you make?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Terrible Twos Donny is demanding recount of Wisconsin! Poor baby. It's really painful when you're 2 and don't get your way1

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It was on the fucking news! Thought you watched Lamestream media. Hell even they covered it.

Q

Banned
It was on the fucking news! Thought you watched Lamestream media. Hell even they covered it.
Your "fucking news" is american news. I am not in america. Did you see the news abut Utrecht yesterday? What is your opinion on that?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Why ?

willl you SPAZ out all over the netZ with your uncontrollable urges to spout little polished turds of internet wisdom

oAmKX4a.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your "fucking news" is american news. I am not in america. Did you see the news abut Utrecht yesterday? What is your opinion on that?

My opinion is that it's time

Yup !

giphy.gif

QASOJat.gif

Q

Banned

X

xXx
Site Supporter

penis

8/////D~~
1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950
word...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yah Blazor !!
would you agree ?

about what ??
what do you think ?

tenor.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You do know that every one of your opinions dont need their own thread, right?,,,If we all did that, the board would be polluted...So, its not so much your opinion...its the fact that you spread your TDS in thread after thread.after thread... Shitting up the board...I think i know what happens...you get pummeled in one thread...and try to bury it like a cat buries its own SHIT....Then you repeat :)....

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You do know that every one of your opinions dont need their own thread, right?,,,If we all did that, the board would be polluted...So, its not so much your opinion...its the fact that you spread your TDS in thread after thread.after thread... Shitting up the board...I think i know what happens...you get pummeled in one thread...and try to bury it like a cat buries its own SHIT....Then you repeat :)....
Pollute deez nutz-

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, I start different threads for different topics. If Trump happens to be a subset of several different issues, too bad. BTW, I started TWO threads about Trump. WHoooooooaaaaaaaa! Hold on there! Sound the death knell for the forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm making you melt, Snowflake.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm?....It's all TDS and you are boring.....I come here for a little fun..not to listen to some dumb cunt sjw polluting the board with thread after thread of butthurt ...I guess ill just put you on ignore...Im guessing the forum that you came from are having a huge celebration because of your departure....lucky them :)...

Last edited:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Terrible Twos Donny is demanding recount of Wisconsin! Poor baby. It's really painful when you're 2 and don't get your way1
He went apeshit when Stein asked for a recount there in 2016 when the margin was the same.

Typical con hypocriticness.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Actually, I start different threads for different topics. If Trump happens to be a subset of several different issues, too bad. BTW, I started TWO threads about Trump. WHoooooooaaaaaaaa! Hold on there! Sound the death knell for the forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm making you melt, Snowflake.
Hellfire melts so nice.
There was this poster here named Slapphappy McTardly
He's the only one who ever melted better.
It was him I think who I named Wax for his smooth meltability..