Soup Nazi Sez: No student loan debt forgiveness for Yooo.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nationalizing student loan debt would just amount to a bailout for the top 20% anyway. If they were stupid enough to take out $200,000 in student loans to get an unemployable degree in African studies from a lesbian feminist's perspective then they deserve to be saddled with the debt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nationalizing student loan debt would just amount to a bailout for the top 20% anyway. If they were stupid enough to take out $200,000 in student loans to get an unemployable degree in African studies from a lesbian feminist's perspective then they deserve to be saddled with the debt.

Didn't a lot of others such as those who've gone through law and medical school get saddled with $200,000 debt in the States? I heard a story about someone who got $1,000,000 in student debt.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
True. They also can pay their own damn debts since they get very good salaries because of their training. There is no reason to bail out the wealthy which is what the far left is demanding.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm down to see lower interest on these gov loans though.

"Canceling" the debt is idiocy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sad my son in law didnt get his medical degree loans forgiven! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Stupid fukin libtards!