Speaking of mansions...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
My boss just landed a reno gig here. Dunno how big it is, the current owner did a big reno about 25 years ago. Hope I get a piece of the work.

With a richly patinated copper-clad facade fashioned with arrowhead motifs, the 1928 Samuels-Novarro house (designed by Frank Lloyd Wright) rises dramatically from a winding street in the Hollywood hills.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My boss just landed a reno gig here. Dunno how big it is, the current owner did a big reno about 25 years ago. Hope I get a piece of the work.

With a richly patinated copper-clad facade fashioned with arrowhead motifs, the 1928 Samuels-Novarro house (designed by Frank Lloyd Wright) rises dramatically from a winding street in the Hollywood hills.

Renovating a FLW house? That seems sacrilegious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ugly house

Sort of true, but it's possible that in its context and the interior design, it's stunning. I do find the patina of the copper quite lovely myself. The concrete look to the rest of it is brutish.

there's no character

It's there, it's just not aesthetically pleasing to our eyes. I'd call it "brutalist".

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ugly house

Sort of true, but it's possible that in its context and the interior design, it's stunning. I do find the patina of the copper quite lovely myself. The concrete look to the rest of it is brutish.

there's no character

It's there, it's just not aesthetically pleasing to our eyes. I'd call it "brutalist".

I could drink 12 beers and that house wood still be ugly

Why do you want to fuck it or something?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Any one can take a picture of any home and say it's there/Boss home,post some inside pictures with a BFF sign - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
But he didn't say it's his boss's home. He said his boss got the renovation job. [/QUOTE said:
Looks like I need to pay more attention - - - - - - -

PS - It looks like the house they use for movie the house on haunted hill -

86185584.jpg

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Ugly house

there's no character

That's not far off. Wright used a lot of concrete later on, but in his interiors he tended to keep the Prairie style that made him famous. Personally I think the exterior has an Art Deco vibe, but it's subtle. I also think it was an engineering nightmare to site it on such a steep ass hill.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ugly house

there's no character

That's not far off. Wright used a lot of concrete later on, but in his interiors he tended to keep the Prairie style that made him famous. Personally I think the exterior has an Art Deco vibe, but it's subtle. I also think it was an engineering nightmare to site it on such a steep ass hill.

There are a lot of engineering nightmares in high-end CA homes. It's the geography, cliffs, hills, canyons, etc

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ugly house

there's no character

no
how do you fuck a house anyways

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

There is a water treatment plant around here that looks just like that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HA HA HERE TOO
belle_river_wtp_1.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

HA HA HERE TOO
belle_river_wtp_1.jpg

You live around there?

My aunt and uncle and cousins used to live in Puce.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ugly house

there's no character

no

you talk about fucking a house and I'm stupit ??? lady you're a fucking idiot :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ugly house

there's no character

no

you talk about fucking a house and I'm stupit ??? lady you're a fucking idiot :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You have no sense of humor. I'm sorry.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ugly house

there's no character

no

You have no sense of humor. I'm sorry.

I guess a window if I had like a huge hammer dong