Speaking of states decending into third world status

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So California has a bacon shortage coming. All because people cluelessly vote for propositions without know what the actual costs or effects will actually be. So typical.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
So what's their beef with bacon?

Jesus, is anything ok with those tender little snowflakes over there?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So California has a bacon shortage coming. All because people cluelessly vote for propositions without know what the actual costs or effects will actually be. So typical.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They vote for shit they think sounds good but dont read it and dont have a clue about what it causes.

They dont give a shit, either.

They dont even care the equality act puts men in womens prisons are women are being raped and perverts are victimizing women and girls.

They only care when it directly happens to them. Other people dont truly matter to them. They like the feeling of superiority they get from pretending.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A few years back a proposition was put on the ballot for supposedly new ethical standards in pig farming. It was put together by animal rights activists who really want to end all livestock farming. Anyway, well meaning but completely clueless liberals voted for it in overwhelming numbers not knowing what it would cost or what the long term consequences could be. It turns out less than 1% of all pig farmers use these retarded and inefficient yet supposedly "ethical standards" because they simply don't work. The confining cage keeps the mother pig from rolling over and squashing her little piglets plus the mothers have a tendency to kill their own piglets.

To do it completely free range would be prohibitively expensive thus why we had the high efficiency system farmers use now. Any way, unless the state does something bacon is going to disappear from store shelves in California starting in January.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Any way, unless the state does something bacon is going to disappear from store shelves in California starting in January.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer state.

Although a couple of strategically detonated nukes would have been a far better story

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles ~ you’re THEE biggest boohoo’er about the homeless… now you’re applauding liberals for vandalizing a home of a mayor trying to do something about the homeless pandemic…. Yet you piss and moan about Antifa vandalizing shit DAFUQ *smh*
Too little, Too late.

Liberals let the savages run the show and now they're paying for it.

I bounced to a red state shortly after Arnold Swastica was elected…. working in a red state was the WORST. Never again. The weather is horrendously BS too. People died in a hail storm while I was there.

The problem with the liberals is they are all high on oxygen from hiking and hugging trees trying to save the planet. Most of them are vegan, so if you can’t handle the slaughter of the pig for bacon… you’re going to be a bleeding heart for every druggie zombie reject too cause philosophically/logically it doesn’t make sense to care about animals more than humans.

But the ghettos in red states are way worse than anything on this side and I’ve been to Portland to witness the aftermath. That ain’t shit compared to what’s going down in the ghetto near the Mississippi River where Lokmar lives. My ex almost had a heart attack when the GPS diverted us off the freeway due to construction and he called my mother in hysterics talking about he was scared they were gonna pull me outta the car. It was so bad they didn’t even have streetlights and the stop signs were held by zip ties. That’s a racist state for you!

Nothing on skid row (which is slowly turning hipster art movement due to the spike in rent to $3,500 for a 1 bedroom apartment that was built in the 1940s and hasn’t been renovated since) will ever compare. But you’re always going to have issues where homeless shelters are and that’s just inevitable.
Look tramp, my job takes me to The Chicongo AND St Louis. BOTH are libtard shitholes. East St.Louis is in Illinois and its ALMOST as bad as the bad part of the chi, but not quite... I've also been in Cali recently. L.A. is far worse than the Chi as far as bums go. I mean no fukin comparison whatsoever. The Chi is more violent. St Louis is like a mini watts in SOME places. Most of St. Louis is peaceful.

I don’t live in Downtown, douche. I’m in Santa Monica in the nicest part of LA.

St. Louis is in Missouri and Missouri is a RED state, you slack-jawed MORON. The Missouri side of STL ends at Lacleds Landing on the river… but Illinois was so fucking podunk that they kept the city name on their side too. DUH. Same shit with Kansas. The only thing Illinois has going for it is Chicago… and that’s cause Wrigley is one of the BEST party areas that stays open till 4 am and hosts one of the best Pride festivals I’ve ever been to LOFuckingLz

You seem like someone who would have been completely out of their element in LA. Perhaps you should stay in the corn fileds where your ignorance is less apparent. That’s my $0.02 and I don’t need change, limp dick.
Sorry dumbass, but look up the crime stats....The WORST crime in St Louis is in EAST Saint Louis, and thats in ILLINOIS, a state as BLUE and in debt as any left coast shithole. Then there's the roads! Red state missouri has better roads in its niggertown than Illinois has ANYWHERE! You made the airclaim that red states were bigger problems. All that did was make you look like the braindead bimbo we all know you are.

Idiot, Wrigley isnt exactly the safest area and every bar in illinois closes by 3am, period.

Living in the nice part of town means jack shit when the subject is, are blue states more unsafe than red and who runs the shit part of ANY state. ( crime infested shitholes are ALL democrat ran FYI) When you tally up all the crime, homelessness, fiscal irresponsibility, taxes, and all the other things that are a detriment to the quality of life, blue states are always the worst overall as are any big metro ran by democrats. There's always a common theme, liberal democrats. YOU PEOPLE TURN THINGS TO SHIT!

Me being in or out of my element has nothing to do with jack shit and not fawning all over some town bike tramp has no reflection on how "muh dik" works. You sound like a dumb nigger.
Loktrd angry, Loktrd pukes up word salad!

PWN3T!
Admin gay, admin pukes up semen cocktail!
From his ass and then eats it! FACT!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Any way, unless the state does something bacon is going to disappear from store shelves in California starting in January.

Although a couple of strategically detonated nukes would have been a far better story
What does, strategically detonated, even mean, you fetal alcohol premie?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What does, strategically detonated, even mean, you fetal alcohol premie?
it means, when the blg black cock explodes in your asshole it was there for a reason, faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
229531571_4385032328216261_7316936762775218605_n.jpg

do you guys remember, that time I made some comment about lil Stublet, and he went totally mentally, as if i was actually going to make an attempt on his sad little life, over the internets? What silly little kneegrowess.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

do you guys remember, that time I made some comment about lil Stublet, and he went totally mentally, as if i was actually going to make an attempt on his sad little life, over the internets? What silly little kneegrowess.
Hi faggit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More projection I see.

Why do you always try to use racist slurs? When Lokmar or Blazor say that (in direct reference of ghetto criminals, black, white or hispanic btw) they are racist but when you say it I suppose you are just a warrior for racial "justice".

Fighting passionately against anyone who would let an inner city black kid go to a better school and have his/her tax funding go with them.

Tell the truth.....you wont condemn Biden because you found his eulogy for the klansman moving, right?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CA is insane. Smh.

It's easy to mislead Californians because they are too smug and arrogant to even admit they may not know everything. So they dont bother educating themselves on anything before voting. They just run on how they feel and what they feel is morally superior.

What gets me is how they totally ignore any problems caused by their votes or how nothing is actually being done. They dont follow through. And crony politicians know this.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles ~ you’re THEE biggest boohoo’er about the homeless… now you’re applauding liberals for vandalizing a home of a mayor trying to do something about the homeless pandemic…. Yet you piss and moan about Antifa vandalizing shit DAFUQ *smh*
Too little, Too late.

I bounced to a red state shortly after Arnold Swastica was elected…. working in a red state was the WORST. Never again. The weather is horrendously BS too. People died in a hail storm while I was there.

The problem with the liberals is they are all high on oxygen from hiking and hugging trees trying to save the planet. Most of them are vegan, so if you can’t handle the slaughter of the pig for bacon… you’re going to be a bleeding heart for every druggie zombie reject too cause philosophically/logically it doesn’t make sense to care about animals more than humans.

But the ghettos in red states are way worse than anything on this side and I’ve been to Portland to witness the aftermath. That ain’t shit compared to what’s going down in the ghetto near the Mississippi River where Lokmar lives. My ex almost had a heart attack when the GPS diverted us off the freeway due to construction and he called my mother in hysterics talking about he was scared they were gonna pull me outta the car. It was so bad they didn’t even have streetlights and the stop signs were held by zip ties. That’s a racist state for you!

Nothing on skid row (which is slowly turning hipster art movement due to the spike in rent to $3,500 for a 1 bedroom apartment that was built in the 1940s and hasn’t been renovated since) will ever compare. But you’re always going to have issues where homeless shelters are and that’s just inevitable.
Look tramp, my job takes me to The Chicongo AND St Louis. BOTH are libtard shitholes. East St.Louis is in Illinois and its ALMOST as bad as the bad part of the chi, but not quite... I've also been in Cali recently. L.A. is far worse than the Chi as far as bums go. I mean no fukin comparison whatsoever. The Chi is more violent. St Louis is like a mini watts in SOME places. Most of St. Louis is peaceful.

St. Louis is in Missouri and Missouri is a RED state, you slack-jawed MORON. The Missouri side of STL ends at Lacleds Landing on the river… but Illinois was so fucking podunk that they kept the city name on their side too. DUH. Same shit with Kansas. The only thing Illinois has going for it is Chicago… and that’s cause Wrigley is one of the BEST party areas that stays open till 4 am and hosts one of the best Pride festivals I’ve ever been to LOFuckingLz

You seem like someone who would have been completely out of their element in LA. Perhaps you should stay in the corn fileds where your ignorance is less apparent. That’s my $0.02 and I don’t need change, limp dick.
Sorry dumbass, but look up the crime stats....The WORST crime in St Louis is in EAST Saint Louis, and thats in ILLINOIS, a state as BLUE and in debt as any left coast shithole. Then there's the roads! Red state missouri has better roads in its niggertown than Illinois has ANYWHERE! You made the airclaim that red states were bigger problems. All that did was make you look like the braindead bimbo we all know you are.

Idiot, Wrigley isnt exactly the safest area and every bar in illinois closes by 3am, period.

Living in the nice part of town means jack shit when the subject is, are blue states more unsafe than red and who runs the shit part of ANY state. ( crime infested shitholes are ALL democrat ran FYI) When you tally up all the crime, homelessness, fiscal irresponsibility, taxes, and all the other things that are a detriment to the quality of life, blue states are always the worst overall as are any big metro ran by democrats. There's always a common theme, liberal democrats. YOU PEOPLE TURN THINGS TO SHIT!

Me being in or out of my element has nothing to do with jack shit and not fawning all over some town bike tramp has no reflection on how "muh dik" works. You sound like a dumb nigger.

thank you for proving my point that Illinois fucking sucks… the fact that you called me a dumbass for reiterating my points for me gives it so much more flare:LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too little, Too late.

thank you for proving my point that Illinois fucking sucks… the fact that you called me a dumbass for reiterating my points for me gives it so much more flare:LOL3:
Yes dummy, Illinois sucks just like Cali, Oregon, Washington, and all the other libbie run shitholes. And for the same reason too. You people! PWN3D!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ghettos in California aren’t as disgusting and vile as the shit going on in the Midwest.
Too little, Too late.

Yes dummy, Illinois sucks just like Cali, Oregon, Washington, and all the other libbie run shitholes. And for the same reason too. You people! PWN3D!

Nice backpedal….

I don’t think California sucks and I have lived on the other side of the river to your shithole state…. You came to Cali for a business meeting which was the only shit hole your company could afford. FACT.

I’ll tell you wut Cali doesn’t have.. King Martini’s DNA lol

PS Illinois is where skanky flamers go to cuckhold their husbands

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ghettos in California aren’t as disgusting and vile as the shit going on in the Midwest.
Too little, Too late.

Nice backpedal….

I don’t think California sucks and I have lived on the other side of the river to your shithole state…. You came to Cali for a business meeting which was the only shit hole your company could afford. FACT.

I said "Illinois sucks just like Cali, Oregon, Washington" and THATS a back pedal? Did you bump your head this morning when you flipped your mattress to the "more clean" side? :Sad:

By the way terd, I came to Cali because I have relatives there, to visit Disney, and where my deceased relatives including my idiot libtard dad is buried.....the living relatives mostly say its a shithole these days too. If I could resurrect the dead ones, they'd die from the shock of what Cali's become.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Too little, Too late.

Nice backpedal….

I said "Illinois sucks just like Cali, Oregon, Washington" and THATS a back pedal? Did you bump your head this morning when you flipped your mattress to the "more clean" side? :Sad:

By the way terd, I came to Cali because I have relatives there, to visit Disney, and where my deceased relatives including my idiot libtard dad is buried.....the living relatives mostly say its a shithole these days too. If I could resurrect the dead ones, they'd die from the shock of what Cali's become.

Illinois sucks because it’s next to a red state.. all the garbage went east, you dumbshit

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too little, Too late.

Nice backpedal….

Illinois sucks because it’s next to a red state.. all the garbage went east, you dumbshit
No dummy, Illinois sucks because democRAT's raised taxes and spent it all like a crack whore.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Too little, Too late.

Nice backpedal….

No dummy, Illinois sucks because democRAT's raised taxes and spent it all like a crack whore.

You are too fucking stupid to live. Missouri is literally the MOST red state in all the US and admittedly Illinois is a shithole. It’s too bad natural selection hasn’t taken course.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
L.A.'s skid row is by far the worst I have ever seen. We are talking miles and miles and miles of tents, human feces, urine, used needles, and trash every where. The stench is horrible. Even the priest who runs the L.A. Mission (the largest homeless shelter in the western hemisphere) scrapped his leg on something and got an infection so bad they had to cut his leg off.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
L.A.'s skid row is by far the worst I have ever seen. We are talking miles and miles and miles of tents, human feces, urine, used needles, and trash every where. The stench is horrible. Even the priest who runs the L.A. Mission (the largest homeless shelter in the western hemisphere) scrapped his leg on something and got an nfection soba they had to cut his leg off.

How is San Diego?

Any worse? Any Better?

Or do most of them live outside the City Limits?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
L.A.'s skid row is by far the worst I have ever seen. We are talking miles and miles and miles of tents, human feces, urine, used needles, and trash every where. The stench is horrible. Even the priest who runs the L.A. Mission (the largest homeless shelter in the western hemisphere) scrapped his leg on something and got an nfection soba they had to cut his leg off.

and there is a homeless shelter there and it’s turned hipster, so in about 10 years it’s gonna do what we saw Long Beach do since the 90s… so I fail to see how this applies here

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bums really suck

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

How is San Diego?

Any worse? Any Better?

Or do most of them live outside the City Limits?

most of the 2nd generation locals had to move outside of the area I live in… a lot of the more entitled children took over north county San Diego and are trying to keep everyone out lol

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
IKR? You would think those with nothing, would rather spend the winters in Northern Wisconsin or Minnesota instead of some place where it's warm and sunny most of the time.