Speaking of states decending into third world status

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sheesh, what a fukin shithole! I've always said, these libs are gonna coddle these fucking bums and anarchists until they get eaten alive by the very trash they're protecting. Glad to see it finally happening

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wish Californians understood that the whole country hates them.

People in Idaho and TX really hate them. They come pouring into these peaceful states, driving up costs and bringing crime and over crowding.

And everyone has the same complaints that Californians are smug, awful people. Rudeness. Self importance and thinking they are better than everyone, and that they know the best way to run everything. They live in a bubble where only they matter.

It's the same observations everywhere you see people complaining about Californians coming into their states. They judge everyone as intolerant, trashy bigots and think of themselves as more important and better. And complain about people not liking them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

People in Idaho and TX really hate them. They come pouring into these peaceful states, driving up costs and bringing crime and over crowding.

And everyone has the same complaints that Californians are smug, awful people. Rudeness. Self importance and thinking they are better than everyone, and that they know the best way to run everything. They live in a bubble where only they matter.

It's the same observations everywhere you see people complaining about Californians coming into their states. They judge everyone as intolerant, trashy bigots and think of themselves as more important and better. And complain about people not liking them.

We fucking hate them here in Florida.

Mostly because they flee their native shitholes only to bring the same politics that destroyed their home states with them to our

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
To be honest, the locals didn't like me much when I first arrived here from NY because they thought I was bringing liberal shit policies with me

My own uncle didn't even want me to come until I reassured him I am a diehard Conservative who fucking hates liberals with a passion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We fucking hate them here in Florida.

Mostly because they flee their native shitholes only to bring the same politics that destroyed their home states with them to our

Same with Idaho, TX and Colorado.

All the locals complaining about how Californians move there, drive up costs and cause disparities, bring crime and act like class A douchebags trying to change the state. It's like it's a virus.

Instead of "progressive" it should be called "malignant".

I dropped some advice on how they could do better relating to all us peasents....its there is they want it. Smh lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To be honest, the locals didn't like me much when I first arrived here from NY because they thought I was bringing liberal shit policies with me

My own uncle didn't even want me to come until I reassured him I am a diehard Conservative who fucking hates liberals with a passion.

Yep.

FL gets their progressive infections from NY, even MI.

MI doesnt really have a lot of progs....but we do have democrats. I would say we are mostly red. Even though our state gov is always blue....even when we have a "Republican".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles ~ you’re THEE biggest boohoo’er about the homeless… now you’re applauding liberals for vandalizing a home of a mayor trying to do something about the homeless pandemic…. Yet you piss and moan about Antifa vandalizing shit DAFUQ *smh*

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles ~ you’re THEE biggest boohoo’er about the homeless… now you’re applauding liberals for vandalizing a home of a mayor trying to do something about the homeless pandemic…. Yet you piss and moan about Antifa vandalizing shit DAFUQ *smh*
Too little, Too late.

Liberals let the savages run the show and now they're paying for it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Too little, Too late.

I bounced to a red state shortly after Arnold Swastica was elected…. working in a red state was the WORST. Never again. The weather is horrendously BS too. People died in a hail storm while I was there.

The problem with the liberals is they are all high on oxygen from hiking and hugging trees trying to save the planet. Most of them are vegan, so if you can’t handle the slaughter of the pig for bacon… you’re going to be a bleeding heart for every druggie zombie reject too cause philosophically/logically it doesn’t make sense to care about animals more than humans.

But the ghettos in red states are way worse than anything on this side and I’ve been to Portland to witness the aftermath. That ain’t shit compared to what’s going down in the ghetto near the Mississippi River where Lokmar lives. My ex almost had a heart attack when the GPS diverted us off the freeway due to construction and he called my mother in hysterics talking about he was scared they were gonna pull me outta the car. It was so bad they didn’t even have streetlights and the stop signs were held by zip ties. That’s a racist state for you!

Nothing on skid row (which is slowly turning hipster art movement due to the spike in rent to $3,500 for a 1 bedroom apartment that was built in the 1940s and hasn’t been renovated since) will ever compare. But you’re always going to have issues where homeless shelters are and that’s just inevitable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too little, Too late.

I bounced to a red state shortly after Arnold Swastica was elected…. working in a red state was the WORST. Never again. The weather is horrendously BS too. People died in a hail storm while I was there.

The problem with the liberals is they are all high on oxygen from hiking and hugging trees trying to save the planet. Most of them are vegan, so if you can’t handle the slaughter of the pig for bacon… you’re going to be a bleeding heart for every druggie zombie reject too cause philosophically/logically it doesn’t make sense to care about animals more than humans.

But the ghettos in red states are way worse than anything on this side and I’ve been to Portland to witness the aftermath. That ain’t shit compared to what’s going down in the ghetto near the Mississippi River where Lokmar lives. My ex almost had a heart attack when the GPS diverted us off the freeway due to construction and he called my mother in hysterics talking about he was scared they were gonna pull me outta the car. It was so bad they didn’t even have streetlights and the stop signs were held by zip ties. That’s a racist state for you!

Nothing on skid row (which is slowly turning hipster art movement due to the spike in rent to $3,500 for a 1 bedroom apartment that was built in the 1940s and hasn’t been renovated since) will ever compare. But you’re always going to have issues where homeless shelters are and that’s just inevitable.
Look tramp, my job takes me to The Chicongo AND St Louis. BOTH are libtard shitholes. East St.Louis is in Illinois and its ALMOST as bad as the bad part of the chi, but not quite... I've also been in Cali recently. L.A. is far worse than the Chi as far as bums go. I mean no fukin comparison whatsoever. The Chi is more violent. St Louis is like a mini watts in SOME places. Most of St. Louis is peaceful.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One thing about the Chi bums tho, by midway airport, they wash car windows and DEMAND money. I once saw some nigger pissing right on the street in the chi. Didnt see that first hand in LA. Also, when traffic stops in the chi, the bums panhandle in the MIDDLE of the street, between the cars! I always carry a loaded 9 in my company car, even tho its VERY VERY illegal and against company policy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Too little, Too late.

Look tramp, my job takes me to The Chicongo AND St Louis. BOTH are libtard shitholes. East St.Louis is in Illinois and its ALMOST as bad as the bad part of the chi, but not quite... I've also been in Cali recently. L.A. is far worse than the Chi as far as bums go. I mean no fukin comparison whatsoever. The Chi is more violent. St Louis is like a mini watts in SOME places. Most of St. Louis is peaceful.

I don’t live in Downtown, douche. I’m in the nicest part of El Lay :Awesomeness:

St. Louis is in Missouri and Missouri is a RED state, you slack-jawed MORON. The Missouri side of STL ends at Lacleds Landing on the river… but Illinois was so fucking podunk that they kept the city name on their side too. DUH. Same shit with Kansas. The only thing Illinois has going for it is Chicago… and that’s cause Wrigley is one of the BEST party areas that stays open till 4 am and hosts one of the best Pride festivals I’ve ever been to LOFuckingLz :LOL3:

You seem like someone who would have been completely out of their element in LA. Perhaps you should stay in the corn fileds where your ignorance is less apparent. That’s my $0.02 and I don’t need change, limp dick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

He is talking about St.Louis in IL. It's not a red city, and not a red state.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are Californians like this? Like at least look something up or ask a question. They constantly think they know every fucking thing.

Who wouldnt take cornfields over being stuck in a state fast tracking to 3rd world status populated by psychopaths who suffer the worst smug self importance in the country. Smh.

Yes yes everyone else is just stupid and dumb white rural trash red necks unless they agree with the cancer called "progressive". We know. The great and powerful judges of all have spoken from their 3rd world thrones. Sure....homeless are openly using drugs on sidewalks, and the disparities get worse every month, and yeah....its now legal to steal as long as it's no more than 950 bucks in one trip. And yes, predatory men can legally access spaces for women and girls and expose their semi hard dicks or get lighter sentences and be placed in womens prisons if they claim to identify as women. And yeah....some female inmates are getting raped but shhhhhh......its all for progress.

Like we are supposed to care when these people claim they dont respect us or claim WE are ignorant and rural white trash. Like they genuinely think THAT highly of themselves.

People in progressive states really need to work on fixing the glaring problems in their OWN states. Not sanctimoniously finger pointing at others.. not trying to spread these shitfucked policies.....not continuing this eye roll inducing larp that they are morally superior.....but fixing their states. If their policies worked, they wouldnt have to force them through.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

He is talking about St.Louis in IL....not St Louis MO.

Why are Californians like this? Like at least look something up or ask a question. They constantly think they know every fucking thing.

Who wouldnt take cornfields over being stuck in a state fast tracking to 3rd world status populated by psychopaths who suffer the worst smug self importance in the country. Smh.

Yes yes everyone else is just stupid and dumb white rural trash red necks unless they agree with the cancer called "progressive". We know. The great and powerful judges of all have spoken from their 3rd world thrones. Sure....homeless are openly using drugs on sidewalks, and the disparities get worse every month, and yeah....its now legal to steal as long as it's no more than 950 bucks in one trip. And yes, predatory men can legally access spaces for women and girls and expose their semi hard dicks or get lighter sentences and be placed in womens prisons if they claim to identify as women. And yeah....some female inmates are getting raped but shhhhhh......its all for progress.

Like we are supposed to care when these people claim they dont respect us or claim WE are ignorant and rural white trash. Like they genuinely think THAT highly of themselves.
Too Salad Didn't Read

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

Admin I dont give a shit if you read my posts or not.

Its scary how easily confused you bots are. If you were a normal person, none of my posts would confuse you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too little, Too late.

I don’t live in Downtown, douche. I’m in Santa Monica in the nicest part of LA.

St. Louis is in Missouri and Missouri is a RED state, you slack-jawed MORON. The Missouri side of STL ends at Lacleds Landing on the river… but Illinois was so fucking podunk that they kept the city name on their side too. DUH. Same shit with Kansas. The only thing Illinois has going for it is Chicago… and that’s cause Wrigley is one of the BEST party areas that stays open till 4 am and hosts one of the best Pride festivals I’ve ever been to LOFuckingLz

You seem like someone who would have been completely out of their element in LA. Perhaps you should stay in the corn fileds where your ignorance is less apparent. That’s my $0.02 and I don’t need change, limp dick.
Sorry dumbass, but look up the crime stats....The WORST crime in St Louis is in EAST Saint Louis, and thats in ILLINOIS, a state as BLUE and in debt as any left coast shithole. Then there's the roads! Red state missouri has better roads in its niggertown than Illinois has ANYWHERE! You made the airclaim that red states were bigger problems. All that did was make you look like the braindead bimbo we all know you are.

Idiot, Wrigley isnt exactly the safest area and every bar in illinois closes by 3am, period.

Living in the nice part of town means jack shit when the subject is, are blue states more unsafe than red and who runs the shit part of ANY state. ( crime infested shitholes are ALL democrat ran FYI) When you tally up all the crime, homelessness, fiscal irresponsibility, taxes, and all the other things that are a detriment to the quality of life, blue states are always the worst overall as are any big metro ran by democrats. There's always a common theme, liberal democrats. YOU PEOPLE TURN THINGS TO SHIT!

Me being in or out of my element has nothing to do with jack shit and not fawning all over some town bike tramp has no reflection on how "muh dik" works. You sound like a dumb nigger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At least in a fucking "podunk" town, if a man walks into a female facility and exposes his semi hard dick to a little girl.....he gets fucking arrested like he SHOULD.

Not so much in CA.....this is "grey area" for them.

Shit ton of nerve trashing others as below you while not even giving a fuck about womens sex based rights and the human rights violations occurring in CA prison. And women and girls being safe in female spaces.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Too little, Too late.

St. Louis is in Missouri and Missouri is a RED state, you slack-jawed MORON. The Missouri side of STL ends at Lacleds Landing on the river… but Illinois was so fucking podunk that they kept the city name on their side too. DUH. Same shit with Kansas. The only thing Illinois has going for it is Chicago… and that’s cause Wrigley is one of the BEST party areas that stays open till 4 am and hosts one of the best Pride festivals I’ve ever been to LOFuckingLz

Sorry dumbass, but look up the crime stats....The WORST crime in St Louis is in EAST Saint Louis, and thats in ILLINOIS, a state as BLUE and in debt as any left coast shithole. Then there's the roads! Red state missouri has better roads in its niggertown than Illinois has ANYWHERE! You made the airclaim that red states were bigger problems. All that did was make you look like the braindead bimbo we all know you are.

Idiot, Wrigley isnt exactly the safest area and every bar in illinois closes by 3am, period.

Living in the nice part of town means jack shit when the subject is, are blue states more unsafe than red and who runs the shit part of ANY state. ( crime infested shitholes are ALL democrat ran FYI) When you tally up all the crime, homelessness, fiscal irresponsibility, taxes, and all the other things that are a detriment to the quality of life, blue states are always the worst overall as are any big metro ran by democrats. There's always a common theme, liberal democrats. YOU PEOPLE TURN THINGS TO SHIT!

Me being in or out of my element has nothing to do with jack shit and not fawning all over some town bike tramp has no reflection on how "muh dik" works. You sound like a dumb nigger.
Loktrd angry, Loktrd pukes up word salad!

PWN3T!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too little, Too late.

PWN3T!
PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too little, Too late.

PWN3T!

You know what?

Maybe you guys should just keep your horrible policies to your own neighborhoods? Maybe people would be less mad?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too little, Too late.

PWN3T!
PWN3D!

Pretty soon it will be "hyuck hyuvk trans age is science and kids can consent to other kids....die mad bigot!! Awww you mad you cant hAtE?! U podunk trash!"

(when the other kid is a 45 year old man who identifies as 10....which is a thing)

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read
You mean cause you're too stupid and don't know how

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

Admin I dont give a shit if you read my posts or not.

Its scary how easily confused you bots are. If you were a normal person, none of my posts would confuse you.
maybe if you used a font that resembled cocks he would enjoy reading them

just a suggestion

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Too little, Too late.

PWN3T!
Admin gay, admin pukes up semen cocktail!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What do you imagine Garcetti has done to help the homeless? He hasn't done anything new and even the bonds he issued to supposedly pay for new below market public housing have mostly been pilfered by his cronies without a single new unit ever actually getting built. Plus their idiotic requirements and regulations has meant the cost to build a one bedroom apartment by the L.A. Housing Authority is around $800,000 due to all the graft and waste.

He is a corrupt joke and the dems themselves set up a ton of fake "nonprofits" where they suck up bills in public contracts, produce nothing, waste all the money even though nothing gets built, then as the head of the "nonprofit" they pay themselves $1 million a year plus. The California Insider by the Epic Times has covered this very well.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So California has a bacon shortage coming. All because people cluelessly vote for propositions without know what the actual costs or effects will actually be. So typical.