Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So what do y'all think lol?

leyna-bloom-sports-illustrated-640x480.jpg

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Nowadays it is all trannies, fatties, etc etc. Not sure who the target audience is anymore.

It makes me sad because remember fapping to this at 14-15 still gives me chills...

s-l300.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nowadays it is all trannies, fatties, etc etc. Not sure who the target audience is anymore.

It makes me sad because remember fapping to this at 14-15 still gives me chills...

s-l300.jpg

It actually is a tranny lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Corporate media is lauding Leyna Bloom, the first black and Asian transgender to model in Sports Illustrated’s annual Swimsuit Issue.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

s-l300.jpg

Yahoo was promoting some chick with Down Syndrome who wants to be in it. I mean, who is the target audience anymore?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

s-l300.jpg

Yahoo was promoting some chick with Down Syndrome who wants to be in it. I mean, who is the target audience anymore?
Seriously, just ridiculous. Everyone needs a trophy these days.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s-l300.jpg

The target audience is average people. That's all. There are all different kinds of people, and SI is FINALLY acknowledging that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The picture in the OP is not model material and looks like a man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can you believe this ??

Yes.

The average woman in North America has grown a lot bigger & fatter over the past 50 years.

yumi-nu-si-swimsuit.jpg

Woman of today is as big as average man 50 years ago.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.

The average woman in North America has grown a lot bigger & fatter over the past 50 years.

yumi-nu-si-swimsuit.jpg

Woman of today is as big as average man 50 years ago.
A like a lady with a little beef on her.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe