SSS... where art thou...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You tell him what to do…we could all hear it in your vocaroo! Trololol

No, I asked him a couple of questions. He even said something I didn't agree with, but he felt free to say it.

Why? Precisely because I don't tell him what to do. You wish you didn't have a wife haranguing you about your pot smoking. The trouble really is that you need lithium. You're clearly an undiagnosed individual with bipolar disorder.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
@MrNiceGuy

Our crowd of about 6 insists on entertainment. So do I.

My voice is better than yours, I write better lyrics, and I'm way fucking cooler than your soft-spoken ass.

Did you ever make the front page of BH? Ever win the site flame championship at... "Flame Champs"?

I don't fucking like you at all, never have.
Surprise!

Choose the judges, the stips - BH style. Do your best in the process to help yourself however you can...

SSS
- Let's bellow, unknownface.
--------------------------------------------------------------

You were sure I was gone for good, weren't you? It looks like you felt safe enough to post this lifeless anchor a year after I posted the same challenge to you. Amazing...

SSS
- Well, bitch?
Did I ever make the front page of defunct BH?
Did I ever win the site flame championship at defunct Flame Champs?

We are a lost art my Brother.

No one appreciates the damage we are capable of inflicting.

We embrace each other as equals as the rest of the world falls away in disbelief.

We are legend. We are the defunct. As the rest of the world falls away in disbelief.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Did I ever make the front page of defunct BH?
Did I ever win the site flame championship at defunct Flame Champs?

We are a lost art my Brother.

No one appreciates the damage we are capable of inflicting.

We embrace each other as equals as the rest of the world falls away in disbelief.

We are legend. We are the defunct. As the rest of the world falls away in disbelief.

Lily, Maybe you should seek to understand?

Google for results. M'Lady.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Equals? Show me one post of yours here that can stand side-by-side with my latest thread:

Did you ever make the front page at BH? No.

Did you ever effortlessly stroll into FC/TR and win their title before immediately spamming it with pictures of dead children? No.

Did you ever make a song so offensive that cw_ and cun`T both had to remove it from Naplalm Radio for Evil Blood's sake, or anyone else's? No.

Are we equals? How many fucking guesses do you need, you confused little tard Reg???

SSS
- We could find that out but everyone everywhere already knows the answer to that you wannabe poet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Equals? Show me one post of yours here that can stand side-by-side with my latest thread:

Did you ever effortlessly stroll into FC/TR and win their title before immediately spamming it with pictures of dead children? No.

Did you ever make a song so offensive that cw_ and cun`T both had to remove it from Naplalm Radio for Evil Blood's sake, or anyone else's? No.

Are we equals? How many fucking guesses do you need, you confused little tard Reg???

SSS
- We could find that out but everyone everywhere already knows the answer to that you wannabe poet.
Oh put a cork in it ya little wanker…you’re starting to sound like the Poofter aka Princess Martini aka the scorned snowflake aka the Fortnite chump! Go cry a river somewhere else you little flamer you…
:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS
I'm drinking Warsteiner Dunkel at 4% abv with more kick than your post.

Your rebuttal is all butt.

No one cares about spamming dead pics & scat pics.

If you made the scat & dead pics yourself, then maybe. If the pic of the dude pulling his asshole apart was you then cred my friend. If you're the asshole just reposting the asshole parting pic then woopitydoodah. Good job on firguring out the dial up internets, homie. My belch for your squelch.

I gave you a fig. You can be Bill the Butcher. I'll take the dead rabbit caprio kid role.

Walter McGinn is the real hero anyway. The future turns its back on the past. And even if the past stabs the future in the back, time keeps rolling. And the backstabber is left to be gutjabbed by small penis decaprio in the end.

I will check out your threadstarter. Hell, even at the bleau chestnut website the octagon is really just politics 2.0. The flaming section is non flaming. Smoke & mirrors. Like Lily's Hinge profile. Hi Lily!

Either way flaming is gone. Lily rolls her eyes because she probably hasn't figured out this site wouldn't be here without acknowledging flaming carried it at one point.

Did I ever make the front page at BH? Did I ever make the front page at a website which admitted all voting on matches was rigged from the start... lol no.

George Costanza had a Human Fund. Did I ever win a Human Fund donor award?

It doesn't matter Bro. It's all bullshit. Like Admin's "heterosexuality". Hi Admin!

I'm here for the larfs. Let's make each other lol or die trying. Because living with a straight face is gay.

You wigger.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
It's an open forum.
b48d6488d476de30d5ae0438ba74ec4d.jpg
b48d6488d476de30d5ae0438ba74ec4d.jpg

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Dewd, you've been humiliated... there's never any way to recover from attempting to kiss ass and then immediately being told to remove your tongue from said person's rectum.

If that wasn't bad enough, you've been BTFO'd by a bald guy with a poodle taller than he is....

You may aswell cut your losses and either log out permanently or join forces with the blimp and gimp forum laughing stock.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Dewd, you've been humiliated... there's never any way to recover from attempting to kiss ass and then immediately being told to remove your tongue from said person's rectum.

If that wasn't bad enough, you've been BTFO'd by a bald guy with a poodle taller than he is....

You may aswell cut your losses and either log out permanently or join forces with the blimp and gimp forum laughing stock.
Get a job loser.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Fag hag, is angry and stupid.
Flaming threads are for flaming assaults, not for flaming asshats like you who dabble in the cocks in frocks business of penis pageantry.

Keep tucking & sucking and stay the hell out, lest you become more cannon fodder than rainbow sprinkles.

You nimrod in spandex lulu lemon wannabe temu skorts child labor lusting cheapskate bottom dollar dwelling dingbat.

Man, Ruthless1 would be having a field day. Fuck cancer. Right in the mouth.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Flaming threads are for flaming assaults, not for flaming asshats like you who dabble in the cocks in frocks business of penis pageantry.

Keep tucking & sucking and stay the hell out, lest you become more cannon fodder than rainbow sprinkles.

You nimrod in spandex lulu lemon wannabe temu skorts child labor lusting cheapskate bottom dollar dwelling dingbat.

Man, Ruthless1 would be having a field day. Fuck cancer. Right in the mouth.

Admin, no offense but the tranny flicking her penis from you as a response to me is winning to me.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She applies foundation makeup whiter than I am… wears BLUE color contacts… makes fun of my forehead all the time… yet that is a Caucasian trait…

Should I be ashamed of my heritage in the same way that she is? Will that make her feel better about her self-loathing hatred?

Should I cut bangs so I can be like you, Fupa? @The Countess

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You’re a whole sad mess.

I don’t wear contacts and my foundation is a shade of beige. I don’t have to try to be Mexican or talk like one cuz I AM one. I’m Latina and look exactly like one. So all that mess your blithering about is moot, kinda like your big ass face.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
When Murdy & Countess battle each other, me as a cisgender born dude just want to see them grapple in coleslaw nude.

Forgive me? Oh lords of progressive nature.

The more things change. The more they remain the same as it ever was.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’re a whole sad mess.

I don’t wear contacts and my foundation is a shade of beige. I don’t have to try to be Mexican or talk like one cuz I AM one. I’m Latina and look exactly like one. So all that mess your blithering about is moot, kinda like your big ass face.

You may look like one, but you are certainly white on the inside.

Now some of you may say I look white (:Crazy:) but I am the real deal.

Si no te gusta, me la pelas, cabrona.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I love anyone who is proud of it

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard

You look like Danny Devito in drag.

The only reason you're so pale is because you never go outside.