Brother Guy

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Our crowd of about 6 insists on entertainment. So do I.

My voice is better than yours, I write better lyrics, and I'm way fucking cooler than your soft-spoken ass.

Did you ever make the front page of BH? Ever win the site flame championship at... "Flame Champs"?

I don't fucking like you at all, never have. Surprise!

Choose the judges, the stips - BH style. Do your best in the process to help yourself however you can...

SSS
- Let's bellow, unknownface.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I like SSS well enough, but about 80% of the time, I have no idea what he's talking about. I assume copious amounts of whiskey are part of the equation.

"There are many good reasons for drinking,
One has just entered my head.
If a man doesn't drink when he's living,
How in the hell can he drink when he's dead?"
- Irish Toast

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"There are many good reasons for drinking,
One has just entered my head.
If a man doesn't drink when he's living,
How in the hell can he drink when he's dead?"
- Irish Toast

I didn't intend to sound like I was criticizing, I'm not. It was an observation on my part. I have a bourbon connoisseur in my home, so I won't point fingers.

I, on the other hand, am pretty much a teetotaler. He has me either taste or smell the aroma when he has a new find. Once, I almost passed out when I breathed in fumes into my lungs. I literally stopped breathing...and started to panic. He scoffs at what he calls my Native American liver since I'm a lightweight. lol

He reminds me that his people have been drinking whiskey for a very, very long time...I tell him he should donate his liver to science.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I didn't intend to sound like I was criticizing, I'm not. It was an observation on my part. I have a bourbon connoisseur in my home, so I won't point fingers.

I, on the other hand, am pretty much a teetotaler. He has me either taste or smell the aroma when he has a new find. Once, I almost passed out when I breathed in fumes into my lungs. I literally stopped breathing...and started to panic. He scoffs at what he calls my Native American liver since I'm a lightweight. lol

He reminds me that his people have been drinking whiskey for a very, very long time...I tell him he should donate his liver to science.
Well you're better off never drinking than always drinking but who is to say some drinking is better than no drinking? Choices. They are a gift & a curse at the same time.

Interesting article about choices and how even when we are given choices, who is to say the choices we are given are not just a bullshit illusion of freedom?

The article goes against red light cameras. I'm not sure where the left & right stand on red light cameras. Author seems against it. But if a loved one of mine went forward on a green light only to be t-boned by an impatient red light runner, I think I would be not only in favor of red light cameras, but ripping this person's guts out.

Reminds me of a Seinfeld where they say would you stand with me if I killed someone and something to the effect of no, because why are you going around killing people? Are red light cameras unconstitutional? I don't know, but why are you routinely running red lights? I can see sitting in the middle of the intersection making a left turn and it turns red so you turn as not to block the intersection but running straight through? W.T.F.? Too poor to get a brake job?

I digress. Goddamnit we highjacked SSS Callout to Brother Guy. SSS is gonna be PISSED when he sobers up. Sorry SSS! It was Lily's fault. She started it! lol

Bus + Lily + MNG = Lily under Bus