START CRYING LIBS...ITS OFFICIAL!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's amazing how few Americans actually understand the American Supreme Court decision..

As was pointed out on another forum, the USA was the only country that made abortion a constitutional right..

I assume the USA won't be like Canada and go thirty five years and counting without any abortion law..

The American congress will prioritize and pass some kind of law about how abortion will proceed in the future.

More than likely. They'd have to have 60 senators agree to it though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Racist black woman says white women should all be killed unless they exclusively obey black women.

I mean, sure.

This bitch in that tweet can suck my white ass. I got a bunch of black and brown (and indigenous....the ones I know hate abortion) women who fight for life.

I think it's sad that I care more about preserving black people than this horrible racist women. It's a crime against humanity that more black babies are aborted than born in leftard states.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I love the way these libs whine about "back alley" abortions that will kill and maim women

you mean women will be killed and maimed via selfish procedure the way they're being killed and maimed by back alley plastic surgeons for tit and ass jobs? That no one weeps and moans about?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's amazing how few Americans actually understand the American Supreme Court decision..

As was pointed out on another forum, the USA was the only country that made abortion a constitutional right..

I assume the USA won't be like Canada and go thirty five years and counting without any abortion law..

The American congress will prioritize and pass some kind of law about how abortion will proceed in the future.

Right. The amount of ignorance and hysteria is pretty incredible.

These people dont even understand how the country is ran.

And we are now fighting about whether or not small children should be exposed to adult sexual politcs. When its obvious we need to focus on general eds and teaching children how the country works.

Abortion really was not a constitutional right....it made legal under our constitutional right to privacy. I doubt any of the people screaming about it being overturned never even read it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love the way these libs whine about "back alley" abortions that will kill and maim women

you mean women will be killed and maimed via selfish procedure the way they're being killed and maimed by back alley plastic surgeons for tit and ass jobs? That no one weeps and moans about?

And now minors and young people being maimed and all kinds of gory harm from "gender affirming medical treatmemts"

They are fine with 13 year olds getting health breast tissue removed. Young people having their bodies permanently altered. Being given puberty blockers and cross sex hormones that sterilize them and all the risks of loss of sexual function they cant possibly consent to.

And the back ally abortion trope is propaganda. Before Roe abortions were done by doctors. Illegal abortions were done by doctors. And the complications are the SAME. More women have died from abortion complications since Roe. My husband sees incomplete abortions come into the OR all the damn time. Sometimes with full blown infections and sepsis. And clinics under report it.

It's still a back ally thing. These pro aborts yell about the back ally abortion days while fighting safety and sanitary standards that every other clinic has to be held to. Abortion doctors are not required to have hospital admission priviledges. So when shit hits the fan they have to call 911 or push bleeding women into cars and tell the driver she needs the ER. They do this. So then the patient has to go through a whole triage and admission by another doctor. This is disgusting and dangerous.

Pro aborts fight so these places dont require hospital admission priviledges because its "restricts access" and is an "undo burden"(they are the only "doctors" who can do surgical procedures without the ability to admit the patient to the hospital). They fought for an abortion clinic that was being regulated for the size of their hallway. In any medical facility that provides surgical procedures.. . the hallway MUST be large enough to accommodate first responder teams with gurnies and equipment. Do I need to explain why? This is fucking important....but it was gonna "restrict access".

And these places get around all the standards and regulations placed on medical facilities. Abortion activists do not give a fuck if the woman bleeds out on the table.

So its STILL a back ally hack job where doctors who have been banned from practice in other states can just go to another and provide surgical procedures in buildings not prepared or equipped for serious emergencies. If you start hemorrhaging? Dont be shocked if they shove you in the car you arrived in so you can be taken to an actual medical facility.

I have a video my friend took where they put a bleeding woman on the side walk so they could close. She was just sitting against the clinic. My friends called an ambulance. They ended up setting foot on the property and risking jail to help this woman.....who I guess was supposed figure it out on her own. She could have laid there and died. WTF were they thinking?! Youd think they wouldnt want THAT attention. A dead woman on the property who bled out from an abortion.

But yep....they fucking left her there. She was living in a shelter and her abortion was paid for with donation money.

These pro aborts dont care about women. And firebombing pregnancy outreach centers proves it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And now minors and young people being maimed and all kinds of gory harm from "gender affirming medical treatmemts"

They are fine with 13 year olds getting health breast tissue removed. Young people having their bodies permanently altered. Being given puberty blockers and cross sex hormones that sterilize them and all the risks of loss of sexual function they cant possibly consent to.

I read a long article on this, that I want to share. But I want to make a whole thread about it.

In the meantime, I thought you might find this interesting. Posted elsewhere.....

I’m on the board of a Pro-Life clinic, and I just read an email sent to me by our legal counsel regarding the Roe v Wade decision … This is the main point:

“The SCOTUS decision goes beyond just returning the abortion issue to the individual states. It will also return Fetal Research (Now regulated by the Federal Government) to the states too - Meaning, Pharmaceutical Companies will find it a lot harder to do their unethical fetal research in many (if not all Red states) “

The SCOTUS decision is truly Monumental

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:Happy5:

1adc2312d36245e9.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More for low I.Q. Democrats to cry over. Yet another dumb lawfare attempt by Dumbo-crats against Trump falls apart and gets laughed out of court.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
notice how the militant anti abortion types r either post menopause or so ugly a turkey baster wouldnt impregnate them?

yes. i have also noticed it.