START CRYING LIBS...ITS OFFICIAL!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't understand, Duh'v said the court wasn't politics? But anyway, Now America can move on to bigger and better things, like mandating School Prayer!

I would like to see School prayer return!!!! Not mandated, but simply returned.

Since it was taken away, we have had too many heathens!!
It was never taken away, you spoiled Child, Students have been having private bible study and prayer groups at school for decades, just can't be managed by the school.

Reactions: X
OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I don't understand, Duh'v said the court wasn't politics? But anyway, Now America can move on to bigger and better things, like mandating School Prayer!

TRUMP made this happen. 50 years struggle fulfilled by one great man.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It was never taken away, you spoiled Child, Students have been having private bible study and prayer groups at school for decades, just can't be managed by the school.

Not at my school I went to, wasnt allowed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

TRUMP made this happen. 50 years struggle fulfilled by one great man.

What!? I didnt hear of this!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's not politcs. It was a bad decision constitutionally. Even RBG wasnt a fan of Roe. And it would be a bad decision constitutionally to mandate prayer. How the fuck do you even see a comparison here?

You dont know how to separate politcs from fuck all, Admin. You cant even separate it from humanity. Look how you treat people you disagree with.

We couldnt pry your mind open with LSD and a crow bar.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It's not politcs. It was a bad decision constitutionally. Even RBG wasnt a fan of Roe.

You dont know how to separate politcs from fuck all, Admin. You cant even separate it from humanity. Look how you treat people you disagree with.

We couldnt pry your mind open with LSD and a crow bar.
Today is a happy day. Lol@libs and thank GOD for Our President!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh I get it. He thinks over turning Roe (which simply allows states to decide the legal status of abortion and set regulations) is comparable to mandating prayer because he doesn't understand either issue and thinks abortion is only opposed by religious people on religious grounds.

This is why I often say Admin and H do not live in 2022. They live 50 years in the past and they think they are the counter culture.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Oh I get it. He thinks over turning Roe (which simply allows states to decide the legal status of abortion and set regulations) is comparable to mandating prayer because he doesn't understand either issue and thinks abortion is only opposed by religious people on religious grounds.

This is why I often say Admin and H do not live in 2022. They live 50 years in the past and they think they are the counter culture.
I wish it were 50 years in the past...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you going to carry your baby to term or shove another coat hanger up your ass?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wish it were 50 years in the past...

Knowing what we know now, fight harder to preserve sanity.

Ever since the "new left" dominated our culture it's become garbage. More violent and more exploitive. More single parent homes. Families needing two incomes so children are raised by the state. Ongoing racism and religious bigotry. Psychotic levels of misogynistic sexism.

And they think it's all progress. Humanity has done all this shit before and it was unbearable and didnt work. Not sure how traditional American values can be called "archaic" when that's actually the newer way to go. They are the ones going archaic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at Pelosi lying and using it as a campaign for democrats by demonizing the other party and loading it with emotionally manipulative language.

All theyve done is hand it back over to the states where women get to vote for or against it. It gives women more power over the issue.

Democrats are so disgusting. They are the only ones who insult and use people.

Btw have you noticed pretty all the prolife people who are talking and running pro life orgs are WOMEN? And men are always speaking on the pro abort side? You notice that?

Elizabeth is lying her all off and throwing on the heavy manipulation as well. Youd think they would be working with the states and getting women to go get involved and vote because
.......all that's happened is a bad decision was over turned and now it's up to the states where it's always belonged.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No moar abortions!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The fact that you think there will be no more abortions proves you're delusional. Many will seek abortions in states where abortion remains legal, and many will seek illegal abortions. That is all that will change, besides making life harder for all of these people. Fucking idiots.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does this make this person happy? He must be looking forward to adopting some black crack babies.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No moar abortions!!!

The fact that you think there will be no more abortions proves you're delusional. Many will seek abortions in states where abortion remains legal, and many will seek illegal abortions. That is all that will change, besides making life harder for all of these people. Fucking idiots.
Good. I’m all for liberal scum leaving Florida in search of a green light to murder children in toilets like Oregon

Good fucking riddance

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No moar abortions!!!

Man, if there was only a way to prevent pregnancies, these folks lives wouldnt be so hard.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Some of the Christians are so PRO-FUCKING-LIFE, They're willing to drive their Trucks into crowds of people!

Truck Driver Rams Into Abortion Rights Demonstrators At Roe Rally In Iowa

Such Christian Love!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Some of the Christians are so PRO-FUCKING-LIFE, They're willing to drive their Trucks into crowds of people!

Such Christian Love!

Listen to them screaming monkeys lolololol.

Fucking get out the street!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Such Christian Love!

Listen to them screaming monkeys lolololol.

Fucking get out the street!

Get out of my Nieces pants!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
That was fast.
Was that a whoopsie, our voter cards were faked?
This why they should all be fired and sent home.