I don't want to start nothin but....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Old @Murdy uses a Squatty Potty for a dining room table....

Discuss.

doublicat-2020-08-13-05-26-21.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Should I be concerned that an unstable cross-dresser with a reputation for stalking posters online has it out for me?

TBH I’m most offended that you’re trying to portray me as some tweener prost-0-tot who posts videos on tic toc. As if pfffffft

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Should I be concerned that an unstable cross-dresser with a reputation for stalking posters online has it out for me?

TBH I’m most offended that you’re trying to portray me as some tweener prost-0-tot who posts videos on tic toc. As if pfffffft

I put him on ignore. I had to "unignore" to figure out what was going on. He's going back on ignore. He is a boor as Lotus posted. He's also a dullard.

Nothing to see. You win just by being yourself. He's a miserable person.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I put him on ignore. I had to "unignore" to figure out what was going on. He's going back on ignore. He is a boor as Lotus posted. He's also a dullard.

Nothing to see. You win just by being yourself. He's a miserable person.

^^^ "oink oink! ^^^ :Awesome:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
are you sexy @Murdy
mmmmmaybe you should show us :Happy5:
from what I've picked up here an there yer hawt

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I’ve never seen one man act this outrageously in the opposite direction to get my attention.

Thanks for admitting Freud did fetch your uninterruptable attention as easily and quickly as he did. Better next time, sport. In the meantime, get back into your own mind to continue beating yourself up for whatever retarded bullshit that you and you alone are responsible for...

SSS
- As the rest of us are.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for admitting Freud did fetch your uninterruptable attention as easily and quickly as he did. Better next time, sport. In the meantime, get back into your own mind to continue beating yourself up for whatever retarded bullshit that you and you alone are responsible for...

SSS
- As the rest of us are.

His neggie finger has been a little itchy lately towards me, so I felt obliged.

P.S. I’m troll. It’s a sign of respect to the game to recognize a chop in your honor.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
His neggie finger has been a little itchy lately towards me, so I felt obliged.

P.S. I’m troll. It’s a sign of respect to the game to recognize a chop in your honor.

And a sign of weakness to have a pm meltdown requesting/demanding that your photoshopped images be removed because your boyfriend would go troppo if he saw it.

Yet you did that too, troll extraordinaire.... you bloody legend in your own lunch box.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SSS
- As the rest of us are.
Wipe that KM turd polish from the sides of your mouth when you address any of us you pole_smoking faggot!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And a sign of weakness to have a pm meltdown requesting/demanding that your photoshopped images be removed because your boyfriend would go troppo if he saw it.

Yet you did that too, troll extraordinaire.... you bloody legend in your own lunch box.

Fuck off you greasy Hermaphrodite. Find another butt in the drive yay. You’ll be fine