I don’t mean to start nothin'....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd get nothing but high fives from her if i was a little nigger boy... I'd rather she made another thread asking people to guess what was on yesterdays sandwhich that she inhaled fs

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent, is that mice plague near you? Or is it just NSW?

Other side of the country, NSW, but we have a plague too, but no where near theirs. We don't lock our cats up for starters.

Id die. Seriously. I couldn’t watch for more than a minute. They were shoving hundreds of dead mice into the trash.

It's like fires, heatwaves, freezes... power outages from storms.... you just have to deal with it.

I can’t. I’ll straight move out if I see a mouse. Those things can fuck right off

They're usually pretty undetectable though....unless there is a plague.

...and they're eating each other.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Other side of the country, NSW, but we have a plague too, but no where near theirs. We don't lock our cats up for starters.

Id die. Seriously. I couldn’t watch for more than a minute. They were shoving hundreds of dead mice into the trash.

It's like fires, heatwaves, freezes... power outages from storms.... you just have to deal with it.

I can’t. I’ll straight move out if I see a mouse. Those things can fuck right off

Those things are fucking sickening.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Those things are fucking sickening.

They're just animals in the end... like rabbits, foxes, and even rats.

Raccoons and skunks and opossums in your region....and scorpions, rattlesnakes, black widows, coyotes...

I'll never forget when we moved just outside Phoenix, how many rattlesnake heads were nailed up along the carports of that suburb... and how many times we were laying on the cool carpet and noticed a black widow scrambling near our heads....

These weren't shit houses either... but shit still got in...

My 85 year old father in law had a venomous brown snake in their bedroom and had to leave his wife on the bed and creep out through a small bathroom window over 6 feet off the ground to get a shovel and come back in to kill it...this was maybe 5-7 years ago.

That was like the 3rd or 4th time he had to do it.... mostly because their cats would bring them in through the cat doors... lulz

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flea is correct. Mice are thoroughly disgusting. They piss and shit on everything. Don't insult rats comparing them to mice. Rats are extremely clean. At least rats are toilet trained.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would never kill a snake... Snakes eat mice... Snakes are good guys. Just ring Parks and Wildlife and someone will remove the offending reptile for you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why do you all keep attacking her?
Coz she's a nasty fat munter! I honestly hope she breaks her neck the next time she belly flops into a portupool...
ZCl5oLU.jpg

You sound a lot like Breakfall.
Oi...careful! The last few rounds you nearly bored the fucking whole forum with your lies and repetitive shiite. Stupid fucking shit_skin!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why do you all keep attacking her?
Coz she's a nasty fat munter! I honestly hope she breaks her neck the next time she belly flops into a portupool...
ZCl5oLU.jpg

You sound a lot like Breakfall.
Oi...careful! The last few rounds you nearly bored the fucking whole forum with your lies and repetitive shiite. Stupid fucking shit_skin!

No, you be careful. I don’t know why you’re starting again but you know I’ll finish it.