I don’t mean to point out the obvious, but Admin is a.....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
- Cockhound

Dude was jonesing for my bean stalk in another thread just before...

Now, I'm pretty progressive in the Libertarian sense though I do take great issue when fagoo's and maricones like Admin won't take no for an answer to a male mouth proposition levelled from Far Left Field at any obviously straight and happily married heterosexual man.

It's just not right. Respect is a two way street and my back alley is one way just like my overpass is kosher around pork popsicles....

I wish him success and happiness with any cock fishing tackle he can negotiate into his holes, but ffs dude..... give it a rest!

No means no.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
If Brokeback Benzo made a pass at me on forums it wouldn't get me worked up enough to start a thread about it, just saying.

But after having that spandex coated creep asking for pictures of various parts of my anatomy followed by "me not gay you are" type responses over the years the truth kinda squeals for itself.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh, I definitely agree with that and one of my favourite posters over at the Shoo is Thiel the Libertarian who happens to be gay, but a respectful poo pirate who knows when to stay in his lane until an open one he likes gives him a mutually beneficial merging space....

I just don't like being harassed time and time again for Admin's poo pipe-dream and mouth-hole goals.

I get it... he loves turd spackled dongs beating his tonsils like Mike Tyson on a bender, but a refusal to oblige isn't a statement of contempt or lack of empathy for his condition....

He gets great titillation from giving other males oral oil changes... walking the Labrador Lip Retriever on the hot dog trail.... you know, getting smack dab in the centre of a Tootsie Roll massacre....

I tip my hat in his general direction and wish him Good Suck...

Freud
- Caring but not sharing his hair rings....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter