I don't mean to make peasants like admin feel bad or nuffing

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But after I was done taking a dip in my Olympic size swimming which is adjacent to my lovely 6 bedroom palace I got to thinking to myself, and in fact saying to myself, Self, you need to take one of your two luxury cars down to the local hospital and see for yourself what the current emergency room wait times are.

And so I did. The BMW. Lovely ride passing by average pedestrians like @Flynn and Oak who are beneath me in every way that matters.

And would you like to know what I saw in the midst of this COVID tsunami of ailing patients? A three minute wait time to consult with a qualified medical practitioner, ambulances parked neatly in their assigned spaces and a parking lot less than 30% filled.

No exhausted doctors walking off the job, no dreary nurses ready to collapse under the intense strain of round the clock sifts and not so much as a hint of crisis anywhere.

It's as if this invisible crisis is a manufactured one

So admin, if you are not too busy greedily swallowing strange man meat at whatever subterranean sex dungeon thrills you the most please take a moment to clear up this strikingly obvious contradiction to the preprogrammed propaganda you are dutifully spreading like the cheap Chinese manufactured snot bot you really are

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
But after I was done taking a dip in my Olympic size swimming which is adjacent to my lovely 6 bedroom palace I got to thinking to myself, and in fact saying to myself, Self, you need to take one of your two luxury cars down to the local hospital and see for yourself what the current emergency room wait times are.

And so I did. The BMW. Lovely ride passing by average pedestrians like @Flynn and Oak who are beneath me in every way that matters.

And would you like to know what I saw in the midst of this COVID tsunami of ailing patients? A three minute wait time to consult with a qualified medical practitioner, ambulances parked neatly in their assigned spaces and a parking lot less than 30% filled.

No exhausted doctors walking off the job, no dreary nurses ready to collapse under the intense strain of round the clock sifts and not so much as a hint of crisis anywhere.

So admin, if you are not too busy greedily swallowing strange man meat at whatever subterranean sex dungeon thrills you the most please take a moment to clear up this strikingly obvious contradiction to the preprogrammed propaganda you are dutifully spreading like the cheap Chinese manufactured snot bot you really are

That's three seconds I'll never get back. Thanks a lot, fuckface.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh look, flynn's online, bubbling forehead, mangy pigeon perched on her sulking shoulder and starving canines howling in the background and all.

I knew I smelled something horrid and foul

Hi Shitstain?

I'd ask you how you're doing but I honestly don't care

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh look, flynn's online, bubbling forehead, mangy pigeon perched on her sulking shoulder and starving canines howling in the background and all.

I knew I smelled something horrid and foul

Hi Shitstain?

I'd ask you how you're doing but I honestly don't care

How long did it take your mind to connect your half-dead synapses to come up with that burnt offering from that thing you claim is a brain?

Your writing is akin to a watermelon with Dovey's brain. What exactly are you trying to say? And why are you spending your free time around hospitals? Are you trying to fucking get Covid?

Lastly, perhaps you should find other ways to communicate. Writing and reading 5th grade level words just isn't your forte'. Maybe you should try your hand at midget lingerie mud wrestling.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet you wouldn’t have a clue what the dimensions are of an Olympic sized swimming pool, or ven the finish inside your pool? Sorry Stubby too many holes in your story. Digging your Fiat tho

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did I neglect to mention that you must maintain better than horrid hygiene standards to enter my threads?

Let me check

Oversight! Fuck.

Ok my bad, but could you at least pepper your body sores with any cheap toilet water fragrance available for shoplifting at a Dollar tree nearest you colony of livestock rapists?

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did I neglect to mention that you must maintain better than horrid hygiene standards to enter my threads?

Let me check

Oversight! Fuck.

Ok my bad, but could you at least pepper your body sores with any cheap toilet water fragrance available for shoplifting at a Dollar tree nearest you colon of livestock rapists?

thanks in advance

You should also have a sign that reads:

"Must be at least this tall to threadjack."

That way you'd have to show up riding on Dovey's crack-head-shoulders. Her being "Master" and you being "Bater." And together you're known as...MASTERBATOR! I wonder why you two don't use your Wonder Dork powers more often?

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hygiene did you say?Dwarfs with short arms are the filthiest humans on earth. Not telling you anything new.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Let me check

Oversight! Fuck.

Ok my bad, but could you at least pepper your body sores with any cheap toilet water fragrance available for shoplifting at a Dollar tree nearest you colon of livestock rapists?

thanks in advance

That way you'd have to show up riding on Dovey's crack-head-shoulders. Her being "Master" and you being "Bater." And together you're known as...MASTERBATOR! I wonder why you two don't use your Wonder dork powers more often?
Perhaps I neglected to since my biologically active ankle bracelet already has 30 such bland and unispiring threads floating around this site and others? Possibly more.

That said, do you think you could escape the confines of centuries of inbreeding and a breathtakingly substandard education and possibly come up with your own material for a change?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Let me check

Oversight! Fuck.

thanks in advance

That way you'd have to show up riding on Dovey's crack-head-shoulders. Her being "Master" and you being "Bater." And together you're known as...MASTERBATOR! I wonder why you two don't use your Wonder dork powers more often?
Perhaps I neglected to since my biologically active ankle bracelet already has 30 such bland and unispiring threads floating around this site and others? Possibly more.

That said, do you think you could escape the confines of centuries of inbreeding and a breathtakingly substandard education and possibly come up with your own material for a change?

You mean like running around a forum for over 9 months calling someone a fag?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let me check

Oversight! Fuck.

thanks in advance

Sorry when you post, I’m now reminded of Andrew Dice Clay, and bad dental hygiene. Must be typical in FloriDUH

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Could we possibly rid the thread of the child rapist, flynn? He reeks of some very terrible things that just happened to an innocent child

Or are you only comfortable bantering when your Uncle is around?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Could we possibly rid the thread of the child rapist, flynn? He reeks of some very terrible things that just happened to an innocent child

Yippeeeee!!! We now have 9 straight months of Biggie Loser poping in and posting gems like these:

"Didya know Flynn is a child rapist?"

"Remember, Flynn likes children!"

"Hide your online children from Flynn he/she will try to fondle them using only an internet connection, a fork and a package of Oscar Meyer Weiners."

YAY US!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyones a rapist in your mind. Is it some sort of sick envious dwarf wish?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yippeeeee!!! We now have 9 straight months of Biggie Loser poping in and posting gems like these:

"Hide your online children from Flynn he/she will try to fondle them using only an internet connection, a fork and a package of Oscar Meyer Weiners."

YAY US!

Whoa, settle down there Pestilence Gurl, don't want any herpes sores exploding in non containment areas of the forum.

Had I known you were so sensitive of Uncle Peddy I'd have avoided the subject until I could watch you go thermo nuclear from a safe distance

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YAY US!

Whoa, settle down there Pestilence Gurl, don't want any herpes sores exploding in non containment areas of the forum.

Had I known you were so sensitive of Uncle Peddy I'd have avoided the subject until I could watch you go thermo nuclear from a safe distance

Now what you're saying is you're not going to put everyone through watching that freakshow?

Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's not what I am saying, but I would not expect some starving hyena with a bootleg IQ and corrosive breath to actually get what Im saying without first running it through a clicking noise and honk interpreter.

So there's that.

Now piss off and find a box of kitty litter to bury yourself in, dear