I don’t mean to start nothin'....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
...but I've heard through trusted spies that things in Portugal are so tight, @LotusBud :

1. Stops the top loader washing machine and removes her muumuu's to hand wring so she can climb her spammy haunches up it, drop a deuce, and restart the spin cycle for water savings...

2. Shaves her pussy with two sardine lids (one for the bush work, one polished to a mirror like surface so she can see her cooter).

3. Baits her badger with old French fries at the beach to trap seagulls for Sunday dinner.

I will let you know as I find out more...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus is a magnet for trolling and teasing because of how she behaves.

If she had some integrity and wasn't such a cowardly, perma-outraged, libtard who is thoroughly incapable of having a rational and civilised discussion with users who she happens to disagree with, she would be a lot more respected and not receive anywhere near as much abuse.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We have a winner!

That's "winner", Seaboobs....and he's an adult.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotus is a magnet for trolling and teasing because of how she behaves.

If she had some integrity and wasn't such a cowardly, perma-outraged, libtard who is thoroughly incapable of having a rational and civilised discussion with users who she happens to disagree with, she would be a lot more respected and not receive anywhere near as much abuse.

So it is her fault she is abused?

Spoken like a true domestic violence perpetrator.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you all keep attacking her?
Coz she's a nasty fat munter! I honestly hope she breaks her neck the next time she belly flops into a portupool...
ZCl5oLU.jpg

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent, is that mice plague near you? Or is it just NSW?

Other side of the country, NSW, but we have a plague too, but no where near theirs. We don't lock our cats up for starters.

That only happens in the Greater Melbourne region down this way and only in the highly populated parts where mice do not venture...

My inlaw's Siamese cat Hew is a heat seaking rodent and snake missile... and he bites humans too...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Other side of the country, NSW, but we have a plague too, but no where near theirs. We don't lock our cats up for starters.

Id die. Seriously. I couldn’t watch for more than a minute. They were shoving hundreds of dead mice into the trash.

It's like fires, heatwaves, freezes... power outages from storms.... you just have to deal with it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Coz she's a nasty fat munter! I honestly hope she breaks her neck the next time she belly flops into a portupool...
ZCl5oLU.jpg

You sound a lot like Breakfall.
So fuck, she pissed me off a lot lately and today was the limit! Fucking bashing my people every fucking day! No longer!

who did she bash? Why do you guys get so upset over what is said here?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flea, I consider the other side of my continents, fuckwits and drongos. Sadly the bastards are coming over to our side in droves.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ZCl5oLU.jpg

So fuck, she pissed me off a lot lately and today was the limit! Fucking bashing my people every fucking day! No longer!

It's EVERY FUCKING day then she's got the cheek to criticise anybody for sticking up for their own? I'm just sick of it!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
ZCl5oLU.jpg

I don't get upset for words online...but I enjoy using my words to make online people who get upset to get even more upset....

....especially if they have the IQ of modelling clay. That's just a bonus!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Id die. Seriously. I couldn’t watch for more than a minute. They were shoving hundreds of dead mice into the trash.

It's like fires, heatwaves, freezes... power outages from storms.... you just have to deal with it.

I can’t. I’ll straight move out if I see a mouse. Those things can fuck right off

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ZCl5oLU.jpg

It's EVERY FUCKING day then she's got the cheek to criticise anybody for sticking up for their own? I'm just sick of it!

Eventually you'll meet in the middle... you will.