I don’t want to start anything, but... North American accents grate

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
'original gangster' is what i heard

Oh, I see. I learn something new every day.
- on my nerves....

Not all people, but many of them....

....nose talking loud mouths with over-exaggerated letter r's.

Like a chainsaw buzzing through my skull.... sapping my will to not ram two sharpened #2 pencils in each ear and headbang to any music....even polka.

The Midwest can be bad, but the West Coast accent sounds like the speaker packed a bong reservoir with laxatives, smoke 3 cones, then drank the bong water...

How do you people do it? Not kill each other?
I find it hard to discern between Canadian and American accents, except Southern accents. I’ve been told off more than a few times by Canadians, after telling them that I want to hang out in L.A.
canadians sound like very nerdy americans who apologize a lot
Hahahahaaa...we have a great comedian here called Kevin Bloody Wilson. Ol’ Kev realised that one can’t even say cunt in Canada. Listen... :GiggleBitch:

The euphemisms, oh lord, they killed me dead. "Gateway to her guts", holy fuck, that's funny and cringeworthy all at once.

Hahahahaha...as Kevin said, “how romantic is that!?” :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Puh-leeze Harry, your side of MY CONTINENT can't even pronounce Australia properly. They say, Asstraya. Now THAT is grating.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

- on my nerves....

Like a chainsaw buzzing through my skull.... sapping my will to not ram two sharpened #2 pencils in each ear and headbang to any music....even polka.

The Midwest can be bad, but the West Coast accent sounds like the speaker packed a bong reservoir with laxatives, smoke 3 cones, then drank the bong water...

I find it hard to discern between Canadian and American accents, except Southern accents. I’ve been told off more than a few times by Canadians, after telling them that I want to hang out in L.A.
Hahahahaaa...we have a great comedian here called Kevin Bloody Wilson. Ol’ Kev realised that one can’t even say cunt in Canada. Listen... :GiggleBitch:

And he lives in Perth....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Puh-leeze Harry, your side of MY CONTINENT can't even pronounce Australia properly. They say, Asstraya. Now THAT is grating.

Your backwards little village mentality state is on par with Tasmanians, doll...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

- on my nerves....

And he lives Perth....

Sure does...he’s mates with some of my mates. I haven’t met him personally as yet. His daughter, Jenny Talia, is a hoot too!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your backwards little village mentality state is on par with Tasmanians, doll...

And you've been away for what, a decade and a half?.... 15 years on, do you think we haven't evolved with all the money we've been raking in, really?

You clueless bastard...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And you've been away for what, a decade and a half?.... 15 years on, do you think we haven't evolved with all the money we've been raking in, really?

You clueless bastard...

We're still waiting here on the East Coast for your knuckledragging state full of mongs to snap off and sink...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You clueless bastard...

We're still waiting here on the East Coast for your knuckledragging state full of mongs to snap off

me too, I would love nothing better than to cut your $$$ draining side off forever.... I just about orgasmed thinking about it...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove who was that old American granny that you thought I sounded like, you know the one you once posted, at 3rd Rail?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You clueless bastard...

We're still waiting here on the East Coast for your knuckledragging state full of mongs to snap off

me too, I would love nothing better than to cut your $$$ draining side off forever.... I just about orgasmed thinking about it...

WA wouldn't be missed. You can keep fucking your relatives.... lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno, I'm no expert on Murican accents, but that nasal Jew York accent which seems common does get on my nerves.
nasal? ur focusing on the jews too much

a NY accent is more 'saturday night fever'

NY accents to me sound like that annoying Jewish bitch from the old 90's sitcom The Nanny.

Big has a NY accent. His dad sounded just like Andrew Dice Clay.....it was hilarious lol

I bet its a real turn on? Bad breath and all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dunno, I'm no expert on Murican accents, but that nasal Jew York accent which seems common does get on my nerves.
nasal? ur focusing on the jews too much

a NY accent is more 'saturday night fever'

NY accents to me sound like that annoying Jewish bitch from the old 90's sitcom The Nanny.

Big has a NY accent. His dad sounded just like Andrew Dice Clay.....it was hilarious lol

I bet its a real turn on? Bad breath and all

Never really been the type to get turned on by my significant other's dad, Sea.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
- on my nerves....

We fist fight on the side of the road.

I have to admit the Aussie accent is awesome, too bad you don’t have one.

I don't have any real accent anynore... it's all been pureed into mush...

But you still could if you wanted to…. I enjoy the souther twang. When Blazor read the BLM shit in his accent I was DEAD.

My accent changed so many times in my youth that it suddenly started morphing into an unknown one...

Pointless to fight it....
the first 4 yrs of life and the accent is branded on your brain

Nahh.... otherwise I'd sound like one of the people in the movie Clerks... lulz

But you learned OG from Flea, right?

Spent a couple years in my rebellious teens running with some Chicanos and illegals in the rust belt...

Were they thugs? Cause Chicano is educated and OG is used more by gangstas. I grew up on the westside of LA where 5 gangs were present. The cops infiltrated them with crash night and inflicted a wrath of terror on the youth when I was in HS.

I have a gang member cousin who graduated from Long Beach State. I know tons of college educated gang members.

An OG is a gang member that’s older, a veteran gangster.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
- on my nerves....

But you still could if you wanted to…. I enjoy the souther twang. When Blazor read the BLM shit in his accent I was DEAD.

My accent changed so many times in my youth that it suddenly started morphing into an unknown one...

Spent a couple years in my rebellious teens running with some Chicanos and illegals in the rust belt...

Were they thugs? Cause Chicano is educated and OG is used more by gangstas. I grew up on the westside of LA where 5 gangs were present. The cops infiltrated them with crash night and inflicted a wrath of terror on the youth when I was in HS.

I have a gang member cousin who graduated from Long Beach State. I know tons of college educated gang members.

The OG part I knew… I just haven’t encountered educated gang members… but I haven’t really been around any since ditching parties way back when tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
- on my nerves....

In Detroit kids as young as 9 get initiated into gangs and give up on school.

Detroit schools are total garbage and openly admit they cannot even get these kids literate. We really needed School Choice so badly :(

Detroit police are some of the best. And they do so much for the communities they serve. They help elderly get meds and food. They walk children to school. Give them school supplies and books. Walk them home. They really go above and beyond to form good relationships with the communities. And many in the gang squad are Detroit natives.

So it was really frustrating and sad to see people I knew in high school.....people i know were raised middle and upper class, who went to university and have never spent ANY meaningful time in Detroit out targeting Detroit police in their leftarded "activism" working on defunding them and stopping them from being in the schools. Going off on whole rants about how police "dont belong in schools". Without having a single clue WHY police are there or what they do. And blocking and shitting on anyone who tried to inform them.

They dont care at all to know the communities or know the needs or know what other people have done for years to help. They just wreck shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
- on my nerves....

In Detroit kids as young as 9 get initiated into gangs and give up on school.

Detroit schools are total garbage and openly admit they cannot even get these kids literate. We really needed School Choice so badly :(

Detroit police are some of the best. And they do so much for the communities they serve. They help elderly get meds and food. They walk children to school. Give them school supplies and books. Walk them home. They really go above and beyond to form good relationships with the communities. And many in the gang squad are Detroit natives.

So it was really frustrating and sad to see people I knew in high school.....people i know were raised middle and upper class, who went to university and have never spent ANY meaningful time in Detroit out targeting Detroit police in their leftarded "activism" working on defunding them and stopping them from being in the schools. Going off on whole rants about how police "dont belong in schools". Without having a single clue WHY police are there or what they do. And blocking and shitting on anyone who tried to inform them.

They dont care at all to know the communities or know the needs or know what other people have done for years to help. They just wreck shit.

Too long no one read.