START CRYING LIBS...ITS OFFICIAL!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Some of the Christians are so PRO-FUCKING-LIFE, They're willing to drive their Trucks into crowds of people!

Truck Driver Rams Into Abortion Rights Demonstrators At Roe Rally In Iowa

Such Christian Love!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Listen to them screaming monkeys lolololol.

Fucking get out the street!

Get out of my Nieces pants!

I wasnt in 'em to begin with!

Is she cute? How old is she? I might be interested though. I'll make a fine Southern Woman out of her.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Some of the Christians are so PRO-FUCKING-LIFE, They're willing to drive their Trucks into crowds of people!

Such Christian Love!

Listen to them screaming monkeys lolololol.

Fucking get out the street!

Get out of my Nieces pants!

Get her a coat hanger

Oy vey...
That was a zinger...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Such Christian Love!

Haw haw

Worse is it was all fake. Seriously, aids man literally just spread antifa lies. I posted the complete unedited video in the Antifa thread which shows a mob attacking the truck then fake falling behind the truck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Such Christian Love!

Admin......that guy probably isnt even Christian or pro life. He probably just hates leftists.

It's a well earned hate, yanno? You guys have been attacking everyones right for years and now you wanna yell about our bodies and shit?

Yeah thats.....its just a joke. Am I gonna find out these "protesters" were jumping on the truck? Blocking it? Otherwise forcing themselves onto this person? Because your people do that shit and they deserve what they get.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Such Christian Love!

Haw haw

Worse is it was all fake. Seriously, aids man literally just spread antifa lies. I posted the complete unedited video in the Antifa thread which shows a mob attacking the truck then fake falling behind the truck.

The only thing coming out of admong’s mouth that is real is the last cock he sucked

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Such Christian Love!

Haw haw

Of course.

And they jump right to "Look! This trucker is teh right!!" :Crazy:

They dont know how many people theyve made hate them with their constant bullshit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Such Christian Love!

Admin......that guy probably isnt even Christian or pro life. He probably just hates leftists.

It's a well earned hate, yanno? You guys have been attacking everyones right for years and now you wanna yell about our bodies and shit?

Yeah thats.....its just a joke. Am I gonna find out these "protesters" were jumping on the truck? Blocking it? Otherwise forcing themselves onto this person? Because your people do that shit and they deserve what they get.

Watch the full video I posted because the shit stain aids man is lying again. The driver is inching forward at less than a mile per hour while the violent leftist terrorists start attacking his truck.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what happened ?? is the Gov telling what ladies can and can't do ??

but the mens no ?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Elizabeth is lying her all off and throwing on the heavy manipulation as well.

Elizabeth is angry. ...very angry indeed @Dove.

Shes a hyper partisan activist, so shes lying and manipulating trying to rile up the base.

She thinks she can get support for democrats.

More fallout in your country from the USSC decision @Dove:

They must be superspreader events for COVID too.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Such Christian Love!

Haw haw

Of course.

And they jump right to "Look! This trucker is teh right!!" :Crazy:

They dont know how many people theyve made hate them with their constant bullshit.

More and more people, and by people I mean the sheep are wakening. They don't want to admit their failure to see... but they are seeing because these incidences are being shared dispite msm ignoring them completely...
The tide is turning, slowly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a stupid one sided hit piece. Those shitty Canadian fake journalists didn't even cover what the Supreme Court actually wrote.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Midterms are just around the corner and proper elections(as it were not far after that)...
Stand up for yourselves people!
Be heard!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What a stupid one sided hit piece. Those shitty Canadian fake journalists didn't even cover what the Supreme Court actually wrote.

when exactly did you cross the male Karen line ?? LMAO ... you actually whine moar than this dood at werk always complainin' awww man this is a big job we gonna be here forewver .... lolol whine whine whine Oerdin the whining CHAMP !

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You folks know that Dr. Fullofshit only came down with the "covid" because he was on tap for a congressional thrashing by Rand Paul, again...right?
So he had to 'zoom'... poor Dr Full of Shit with his alledged fully vaxxed self had to stay home cause he got the sniffles...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You folks know that Dr. Fullofshit only came down with the "covid" because he was on tap for a congressional thrashing by Rand Paul, again...right?
So he had to 'zoom'... poor Dr Full of Shit with his alledged fully vaxxed self had to stay home cause he got the sniffles...

we have a Fauci doll ...
could you please indicate exactly where he hurt you ?

:LOL3: :LOL3:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Matt Gaetz was chopping at the bit for that tit a tat...
Shame it wasn't live.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

we have a Fauci doll ...
could you please indicate exactly where he hurt you ?

:LOL3: :LOL3:
Show me where you got vaxxed and we'll talk.

• Confused
Reactions: X