START CRYING LIBS...ITS OFFICIAL!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The melt downs are still happening. Mostly from ugly fatties.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
+
You folks know that Dr. Fullofshit only came down with the "covid" because he was on tap for a congressional thrashing by Rand Paul, again...right?
So he had to 'zoom'... poor Dr Full of Shit with his alledged fully vaxxed self had to stay home cause he got the sniffles...

we have a Fauci doll ...
could you please indicate exactly where he hurt you ?

:LOL3: :LOL3:
Show me where you got vaxxed and we'll talk.

shall I tell you while one O yer shitty tunes plays in the background ?

no jab, just not a whiner like you sorry bout' that it's a choice to do or not to, not to be directed by some internut fuckup whose a'scared

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Her is another nasty leftist pig having a meltdown. 360 claims she is hot. Of course, this stupid cow claims men get abortions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That creature was literally struggling to breath just from standing up. That might be the only woman 360 can get.

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That creature was literally struggling to breath just from standing up. That might be the only woman 360 can get.

awwwww, BRO ! apprecciate the offer but I'm not interested in tryna help you and the ahem 'wife' spice up yer relationship :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here are more of what 360 claims are the hotties of the left having melt downs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha its the capitol all over again but with the other sides group of fucking idiots ROTFLMFAO !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lookit Oerdin the reTARD go AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ITS A TWIDDER ATTACK !!!

04cbab3dfa19b31d8e46a6ef34578d00.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I believe Ive actually just met here on BF a genuWINE fucking retard AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The mental illness is real.

Well Oerdin, I'm not a woman. Neither are you.

So who are we to say what's right or wrong for them?

If @Dove feels that trans females invading her personal space are an issue for her, why shouldn't abortion also be an issue for them?

Just try to put yourself in their shoes fer once, eh?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If @Dove feels that trans females invading her personal space are an issue for her, why shouldn't abortion also be an issue for them?

The thread is about leftists melting down and I posted a video of one unhinged leftist melting down. Hell, the stupid freak probably lives in a blue state where nothing will change wrt abortion but she is to dumb to figure that out.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The thread is about leftists melting down and I posted a video of one unhinged leftist melting down. Hell, the stupid freak probably lives in a blue state where nothing will change wrt abortion but she is to dumb to figure that out.

As you probably might have realized by now, woman right or left are very emotional Oerdin.

Ya never know what sets them off.