STFU

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

stolen from FT. I’m so disgusted with the demon rats. There will never be another fair election again. You know times are shit if Mexico is looking like a better option.
Mexico's President is saying banning Trump on social media is jackbooted. It's gonna be a sad day when I have to admit Mexico has a less corrupt government than America. Looks like we're almost there.

But Trump should've had an alternative to Twitter going from Day 1.
That was shortsidghtedness on his part.
So when the gatekeepers of information, Big Tech, decided to shut the tap off, Trump was SOL, Lokmeer!

IMHO, the best hope of the alt-right is to lobby for the breakup of Big Tech on the grounds of breaking antitrust laws and collusion. It's akin to fighting a war with another country, only they have all the oil and you don't got none, Lokmeer.

Creating your own social networks are a start, but getting the Trust busters to bring down the monnopoly of Big Tech & having them regulated should be your first step.

Until then, Big Tech has got the alt-Right by the balls, Lokmeer.
I disagree. The BEST course of action is to burn the country down and take Canduhduh with us! :Grin3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

stolen from FT. I’m so disgusted with the demon rats. There will never be another fair election again. You know times are shit if Mexico is looking like a better option.
Mexico's President is saying banning Trump on social media is jackbooted. It's gonna be a sad day when I have to admit Mexico has a less corrupt government than America. Looks like we're almost there.

But Trump should've had an alternative to Twitter going from Day 1.
That was shortsidghtedness on his part.
So when the gatekeepers of information, Big Tech, decided to shut the tap off, Trump was SOL, Lokmeer!

IMHO, the best hope of the alt-right is to lobby for the breakup of Big Tech on the grounds of breaking antitrust laws and collusion. It's akin to fighting a war with another country, only they have all the oil and you don't got none, Lokmeer.

Creating your own social networks are a start, but getting the Trust busters to bring down the monnopoly of Big Tech & having them regulated should be your first step.

Until then, Big Tech has got the alt-Right by the balls, Lokmeer.
I disagree. The BEST course of action is to burn the country down and take Canduhduh with us! :Grin3:

Yet I even agree with you folk on the alt right that the MSM did a hatchet/assassination job on Donald Trump.
And then in the end they got their allies in Big Tech to drive the nail inta the coffin.
He has the gold makes da rules Lokmeer.

And presently, Big Tech & the Democrats have got all the Gold.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

I would be pissed, too, if that chart were accurate.

Please explain how it isn't....

It's a completely incorrect analysis of the BLM protests. It's based on biases, not facts. Actually, the same for the right side of the meme, too.

People need to use research and facts, not opinions.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bite you in the backside. Thus why you never deal in facts.

Interesting claim, since I have seen @LotusBud posting a lot of stuff that is true (the information called "facts") and you are constantly posting the stuff that qualifies als "bullshit"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's a completely incorrect analysis of the BLM protests. It's based on biases, not facts. Actually, the same for the right side of the meme, too.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bite you in the backside. Thus why you never deal in facts.
you kidding me? SHe wouldn't know a fact if it pressed a knee on her back for 9 minutes then took her home for drinks and Valiums afterwards and fucked her pointless.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So BLM haven't killed more people and caused more destruction and chaos in the US than Trump supporters?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can you cite these outlandish assertions?
Please don't ask this broad to post in the inner workings of her condom crammed colon.

just point, laugh and nod politely like the rest of us do

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
depositphotos_283536482-stock-photo-brown-dirt-or-shit-alphabet.jpg

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Can you cite these outlandish assertions?
Please don't ask this broad to post in the inner workings of her condom crammed colon.

just point, laugh and nod politely like the rest of us do

Yeah, about 5 secs after posting that remark I had second thoughts and decided to edit my post. :LOL1: