Still braver than the Forum's Civil War Cosplayers, unarmed Mom's and Dad's stare down the Russian Army

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cluster bombs and unguided rocket salvos into cities r a bad look for putin
Not to mention the AmeriConservatives who have sided with him. Trumputinists by name.

If you are a Trump supporter, you supported Putin.
Don't try to run from it.
At least triumph (in defeat) in not running from what you have professed to believe in.

No on respects a flip-flopper.
is that how u get your opinions...consult the team?

sorry but i think for myself so im not some lockstep-lemming
Oh so you are distancing yourself from the trumputinists now that it is convenient for you.

..CHECK!

No, you are just wrong as usual and desperately trying to manipulate people.

It's not working. Grow up.
he thinks lame peer pressure tactics worked on him, so y not everyone else
lol

He has awkward level strong feelings about Putin and Ukraine.

He calls any objective critical analysis of this situation "support for Putin".

I think these gaslighting and dishonest hysterics are because it's the only way he can defend the shit bags in the government he supports who actually cause these problems. He is trying hard to shift blame when it's obvious to everyone in the world that the American government is shit.

We had peace under Trump. We have nothing but war and conflict and struggle under the establishment he supports out of misguided hatred of his own neighbors.

If his team gave a tiny fuck about us? They would assure Putin no NATO expansion.....butt the fuck out....and open up Keystone.
hes trolling lol

and speaking of stupid, i dont get this business with pulling already bought & paid for russian vodka off the shelves

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh and - yes - fuck the world's natural environment (we only live here) and kow-tow to dictaters because power and money is what matters.

Yes yes as we all take our dying breaths from radiation poisoned air we can thank Biden that at least he didnt "kow-tow" to a the Russian dictator and let him know that only America can invade and abuse other countries.

Thank fuck we got rid of Trump and his 4 years of "kow towing" peace on the global stage.

Slow clap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not to mention the AmeriConservatives who have sided with him. Trumputinists by name.

At least triumph (in defeat) in not running from what you have professed to believe in.

Oh so you are distancing yourself from the trumputinists now that it is convenient for you.

..CHECK!

lol

I think these gaslighting and dishonest hysterics are because it's the only way he can defend the shit bags in the government he supports who actually cause these problems. He is trying hard to shift blame when it's obvious to everyone in the world that the American government is shit.

We had peace under Trump. We have nothing but war and conflict and struggle under the establishment he supports out of misguided hatred of his own neighbors.

If his team gave a tiny fuck about us? They would assure Putin no NATO expansion.....butt the fuck out....and open up Keystone.
hes trolling lol

and speaking of stupid, i dont get this business with pulling already bought & paid for russian vodka off the shelves

Virtue signaling.

Let's go fill up our gas tanks on over priced gas we buy from Russia and make sure we only shop at stores that dont sell Russian vodka.

That's the dem/prog world for you. Shallow and performative.

The media that blatantly lies builds the world view of these people, sadly.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and - yes - fuck the world's natural environment (we only live here) and kow-tow to dictaters because power and money is what matters.

Yes yes as we all take our dying breaths from radiation poisoned air we can thank Biden that at least he didnt "kow-tow" to a the Russian dictator and let him know that only America can invade and abuse other countries.

Thank fuck we got rid of Trump and his 4 years of "kow towing" peace on the global stage.

Slow clap.

200.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
thats something lotusbud would say
Good for Lotus. She too is the future, while you and your ilk (conservatives) will surely pass away (though not soon enough).
im not a litterbug or anti-environment but were ALL gonna die soon enough so its a moot argument

X

xXx
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle
part of a set of rules honest men go by

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's amazing how people who have literally voted for all the problems they complain about consistently blame other people.

It's how all these totalitarian movements have functioned. Fuck shit up and create a problem. Put the blame for those problems on a certain group. Present a "solution" for the problem and than just worse the problem while blaming another group for the problem and stripping the rights of the people away under the guise of protection and progress.

Criminalizing protest against the government is a biggey too.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
another environmental point - i think 90% of that big 'island' of plastic floating rubbish in the pacific came from the 2011 japanese tsunami

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Slow clap.

200.gif
.Yes - You know what else is fascinating?
That people think that in humanity's evolv'd future
.that politics and political discord will be the guiding force in daily life.

Typical of the modern simpleton xtain mind.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle
principle is not ordering more, otherwise its silly and just hurts the store owners pocket

i would just sell it at cost and it would be gone in a day

X

xXx
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle
principle is not ordering more, otherwise its silly and just hurts the store owners pocket

because you like $$
I bet the owners has a feeling in his heart that selling that vodka at cost could never bring

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
thats something lotusbud would say
Good for Lotus. She too is the future, while you and your ilk (conservatives) will surely pass away (though not soon enough).
im not a litterbug or anti-environment but were ALL gonna die soon enough so its a moot argument
That's typical of the selfish conservative viewpoint.
"I got mine"
so screw all other living things once I'm gone.

...and gone where (?) one wonders.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle

Well aren't you just thinking of yourself, profit, and the right now material world.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle

Well aren't you just thinking of yourself, profit, and the right now material world.
the type to think the answer to the worlsd woes is to shop

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

..CHECK!
^^^^ your brain on lead paint

don't do lead paint kiddies

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle

the type to think the answer to the worlsd woes is to shop
..and for those lovely over-sized industrial strength panties lesswhich won't do..

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

It's symbolic, like standing bare handed in front of a Russian convoy, psy-ops Baby.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle

because you like $$
I bet the owners has a feeling in his heart that selling that vodka at cost could never bring
$$?
selling 'at cost' means no profit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Russia is also the third-largest oil producer in the world, responsible for roughly 10% of the global output. And the U.S. is the largest consumer of oil. So is the U.S. as dependent on Russia for oil as Europe is for gas? Data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration tracks where the U.S. imports from the most."

And this was 2020.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

It's symbolic, like standing bare handed in front of a Russian convoy, psy-ops Baby.

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

It's what people do when they want to look like they are doing something without actually sacrificing or inconveniencing their lives. Like Neil Young putting on a show to support censorship and removing his music. It costs him absolutely nothing.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle

because you like $$
$$?
Shit, 400 lb guy sitting on his bed on NJ.

You just love proving our point, ayeee.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Principle

because you like $$
$$?
youre worried to get your $$ back ... the owners of the stores are not, they have a point to make

X

xXx
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

It's what people do when they want to look like they are doing something without actually sacrificing or inconveniencing their lives. Like Neil Young putting on a show to support censorship and removing his music. It costs him absolutely nothing.

you could only dream you were cut of the same cloth

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

Something a self serving narcissist would say.