Still braver than the Forum's Civil War Cosplayers, unarmed Mom's and Dad's stare down the Russian Army

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
cluster bombs and unguided rocket salvos into cities r a bad look for putin
Not to mention the AmeriConservatives who have sided with him. Trumputinists by name.

If you are a Trump supporter, you supported Putin.
Don't try to run from it.
At least triumph (in defeat) in not running from what you have professed to believe in.

No on respects a flip-flopper.
is that how u get your opinions...consult the team?

sorry but i think for myself so im not some lockstep-lemming
Oh so you are distancing yourself from the trumputinists now that it is convenient for you.

..CHECK!

No, you are just wrong as usual and desperately trying to manipulate people.

It's not working. Grow up.
he thinks lame peer pressure tactics worked on him, so y not everyone else
lol

He has awkward level strong feelings about Putin and Ukraine.

He calls any objective critical analysis of this situation "support for Putin".

I think these gaslighting and dishonest hysterics are because it's the only way he can defend the shit bags in the government he supports who actually cause these problems. He is trying hard to shift blame when it's obvious to everyone in the world that the American government is shit.

We had peace under Trump. We have nothing but war and conflict and struggle under the establishment he supports out of misguided hatred of his own neighbors.

If his team gave a tiny fuck about us? They would assure Putin no NATO expansion.....butt the fuck out....and open up Keystone.
hes trolling lol

and speaking of stupid, i dont get this business with pulling already bought & paid for russian vodka off the shelves
It's symbolic, like standing bare handed in front of a Russian convoy, psy-ops Baby.

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

It's what people do when they want to look like they are doing something without actually sacrificing or inconveniencing their lives. Like Neil Young putting on a show to support censorship and removing his music. It costs him absolutely nothing.
Something a self serving narcissist would say.

More like I'm describing the actions of self serving narcissists.

Stop buying gas if you actually want to DO something.

Saying "look at me I'm not gonna buy Russian vodka"..... the fuck is that gonna do? THAT is self serving.

It's always the same empty and sanctimonious "gestures".

Maybe while people stop buying Russian vodka for now, we can get more celebs to single another round of Imagine.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol
i see these crowds of ukranian civilians surrounding and debating with russian armor columns and im thinking this must be very frustrating for the hiding ukranians with RPGs who wish they would gtfo of the way

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Vote for Trump. The only meaningful act one can take.

. Only Trump can stop Putin.

You are right. We are all so dumb not wanting a war.

Keep your establishment demons in office and support NATO militarizing the world. That and government inflicted poverty is the only way to have peace and prosperity.

After you toss all the people who dont support your political party in gas chambers, of course.

Keep doing the reich thing, H. As soon as all the undesirables are purged and die out you can finally enjoy global harmony.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to mention the AmeriConservatives who have sided with him. Trumputinists by name.

At least triumph (in defeat) in not running from what you have professed to believe in.

Oh so you are distancing yourself from the trumputinists now that it is convenient for you.

..CHECK!

lol

I think these gaslighting and dishonest hysterics are because it's the only way he can defend the shit bags in the government he supports who actually cause these problems. He is trying hard to shift blame when it's obvious to everyone in the world that the American government is shit.

We had peace under Trump. We have nothing but war and conflict and struggle under the establishment he supports out of misguided hatred of his own neighbors.

If his team gave a tiny fuck about us? They would assure Putin no NATO expansion.....butt the fuck out....and open up Keystone.
hes trolling lol

and speaking of stupid, i dont get this business with pulling already bought & paid for russian vodka off the shelves
It's symbolic, like standing bare handed in front of a Russian convoy, psy-ops Baby.

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

It's what people do when they want to look like they are doing something without actually sacrificing or inconveniencing their lives. Like Neil Young putting on a show to support censorship and removing his music. It costs him absolutely nothing.

Saying "look at me I'm not gonna buy Russian vodka"..... the fuck is that gonna do? THAT is self serving.

Maybe while people stop buying Russian vodka for now, we can get more celebs to single another round of Imagine.
Go take a peek at a few news sites, the world has clamped down on Russia pretty hard financially and frozen the assets of the top Putin Friends and Allies. Getting close to the point of few "Political Options" left....has your hubby volunteered to go fight yet?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

didnt we have a problem with france once that led 2 freedom toast, freedom fries and dumping french wine in the gutter?

silly shit

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think admin is getting all tingly and gay at the thought of all those rough Russian soldiers entering Ukraine by force

reminds him of play time at this local community shower

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Melitopol. People with bare hands oppose the column of Russian occupiers

N5ZNdWq.png
9qrEHyu.png
6OVmBGJ.png

Yes, go risk your life to defend Globalist ideals and transgender rights!

Mein Gott, you're such a shameless faggot.
What on earth are Gopnikking about now?

I'm reminding you and everyone else that you're a faggot, faggot.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

Go take a peek at a few news sites, the world has clamped down on Russia pretty hard financially and frozen the assets of the top Putin Friends and Allies. Getting close to the point of few "Political Options" left....has your hubby volunteered to go fight yet?
Hey, Apey - why You want war?
Why all Liberuhlz wants the war?
..and why everything you say says you don't want war.
So confusing...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

didnt we have a problem with france once that led 2 freedom toast, freedom fries and dumping french wine in the gutter?

silly shit

If that's true it's just more of the same, spoiled first worlder shit. Just appearances with no real sacrifice.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

N5ZNdWq.png
9qrEHyu.png
6OVmBGJ.png

Have you burned all of your Addida's kit, or are you just not going to wear any for a while?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

silly shit

If that's true it's just more of the same, spoiled first worlder shit. Just appearances with no real sacrifice.
I see.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

N5ZNdWq.png
9qrEHyu.png
6OVmBGJ.png

Have you burned all of your Addida's kit, or are you just not going to wear any for a while?

I prefer Hugo Boss actually.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

So confusing...

All you guys are saying is what a piece of shit Putin and Russia is and that it's our fault somehow and how we are all "pro putin".

You do want war. That's what you are supporting. You are supporting a government that directly contributed to the invasion we see happening and you guys put this administration in office because you choose to believe a bunch of hateful and divisive lies. Even after being shown its lies. You spin and project to support the narrative you WANT. No matter how false.

It's your hate. You should own that. Or is that our fault too? You are not at all a peace supporter. Look how you treat your own countrymen with disdain and "contempt". Your words.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

So confusing...

All you guys are saying is what a piece of shit Putin and Russia is and that it's our fault somehow and how we are all "pro putin".

You do want war. That's what you are supporting. You are supporting a government that directly contributed to the invasion we see happening and you guys put this administration in office because you choose to believe a bunch of hateful and divisive lies. Even after being shown its lies. You spin and project to support the narrative you WANT. No matter how false.

It's your hate. You should own that. Or is that our fault too? You are not at all a peace supporter. Look how you treat your own countrymen with disdain and "contempt". Your words.

Ukrainians are dying but we don't have any Bad Orange man tweets anymore

so it's actually balance

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let us all not forget that it was Trump's cock sucking Putin and weakness, and trumputinist enabling that lead to the invasion of Ukraine.
hahahahahahahaha ^^^^ what airplane glue and rampant incest does to the mind

of course this isn't Biden's fault :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

silly shit

I see.

Do you though?

Can you explain to me what the "symbolism" is supposed to do? Besides make a person feel good about themselves while doing nothing?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

maybe some people dont have cars and can do very little and by not buying vodka they feel helpful ... buit hey you go internet and let them know just how foolish THEY are LMFAO !

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let us all not forget that it was Trump's cock sucking Putin and weakness, and trumputinist enabling that lead to the invasion of Ukraine.
damn, that trump bruised your mangina bad when he grabbed u by it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

So confusing...

Ukrainians are dying but we don't have any Bad Orange man tweets anymore

so it's actually balance

And we are NOT gonna buy Russian vodka. Which means small businesses wont profit off the product they already stocked.

We are still gonna buy gas though because we gotta be able to live our lives as if nothing is happening.

The Ukrainians and Russains will weep with gratitude over our symbolic gestures though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
damn, that trump bruised your mangina bad when he grabbed u by it
He shits in his drawers everyday thinking about all the meenie weenie things trump did to him when he dragged him under his own bed that one night

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And we are NOT gonna buy Russian vodka. Which means small businesses wont profit off the product they already stocked.

We are still gonna buy gas though because we gotta be able to live our lives as if nothing is happening.

The Ukrainians and Russains will weep with gratitude over our symbolic gestures though.
that'll show em :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..CHECK!

lol

hes trolling lol

Its empty. Optics. Fake.

maybe some people dont have cars and can do very little and by not buying vodka they feel helpful ... buit hey you go internet and let them know just how foolish THEY are LMFAO !

I have no problem with that at all. It's not about them, or us, is it?

Maybe westerners wouldnt feel foolish if they didnt act foolish like everything in the world is directly about us.