Still braver than the Forum's Civil War Cosplayers, unarmed Mom's and Dad's stare down the Russian Army

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you can always tell when you've kicked holidork in his vagina real good

he starts talking to himself like some spastic faggot who's in the midst of stroking out

And he completely lies and gaslights.

I think he is just triggered by reality so he is really trying hard to blame shift.
Of course that's it

look at the vegetable he's forced to defend now that his side cheated this spastic geriatric into office and it's been one fucking disaster after another

none of this shit happened under Trump's watch -- but mean tweets tho

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cluster bombs and unguided rocket salvos into cities r a bad look for putin
Not to mention the AmeriConservatives who have sided with him. Trumputinists by name.

If you are a Trump supporter, you supported Putin.
Don't try to run from it.
At least triumph (in defeat) in not running from what you have professed to believe in.

No one respects a flip-flopper.
liar. If you are democRAT, you lined Putins pockets by helping him sell more oil and gas. Fukin traitor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
cluster bombs and unguided rocket salvos into cities r a bad look for putin
Not to mention the AmeriConservatives who have sided with him. Trumputinists by name.

If you are a Trump supporter, you supported Putin.
Don't try to run from it.
At least triumph (in defeat) in not running from what you have professed to believe in.

No one respects a flip-flopper.
liar. If you are democRAT, you lined Putins pockets by helping him sell more oil and gas. Fukin traitor.

He is such a gaslighting liar trying to say "if you supported Trump you supported Putin".

Just a hateful, delusional propaganda junkie who has already decided in his head that everything is his oppositions fault. Even if its completely disconnected from reality.

We had peace on the world stage for 4 years. Dems have been in a year.....and we are looking at WW3.

He is so hate infected he will twist reality and lie to blame people he doesnt even know but hates. This is how dem/profs are. They dont care about any facts. Any unity. Any peace. They care about hate and control and if the establishment pushed something they will eat it up. Especailly lies and propaganda about their own neighbors.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
anybody else just watch the stupid of the union address?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
BTW, what Russian Vodka has any of us ever drank?
The only time I ever saw Russian Vodka flying off the shelves was when there was a run and subsequent shortage of hand sanitizers and alcohol during the beginning of this Scamdemic

but no no... the liberals are not ass wipes for believing we should fuck ourselves out of energy independence so that more trillions of dollars can be spent on RUssian gas at highly inflated prices -- but hey -- we're no longer buying their Vodka

:LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only time I ever saw Russian Vodka flying off the shelves was when there was a run and subsequent shortage of hand sanitizers and alcohol during the beginning of this Scamdemic

but no no... the liberals are not ass wipes for believing we should fuck ourselves out of energy independence so that more trillions of dollars can be spent on RUssian gas at highly inflated prices -- but hey -- we're no longer buying their Vodka

No doubt!

I quit drinking Sky vodka years ago cause its from FagSagcistern. Hopefully some fag didnt get his HIV medicine and died because of it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a symbol though!

I swear America is the only country that thinks symbolic gestures are meaningful and deep. We are the only countries(us and other western countries) who have poor fat people....so that tells you how pampered we are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's a symbol though!
symbol of what? Their unmitigated stupidity?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a symbol though!
symbol of what? Their unmitigated stupidity?

Their sudden disapproval of invasions?

A symbol of how no one cared about Ukraine until a week ago?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Melitopol. People with bare hands oppose the column of Russian occupiers

6OVmBGJ.png

"Bare hands".... yeah.... those aint bare hands, hes got a soy latte in his hand hahahaha

e8430fe4378d92636b0a362b5323119a5c097a99.jpg