STINky has dieDed

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BuH bye STINKY ..it's been a hoot

giphy.gif

Yup sorry ..can't allow my beloved character to fall victim to a ballsucking homos desire to get even ...

..Thanks to all who have supported the Stinkster it really meant alot

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BuH bye STINKY ..it's been a hoot

giphy.gif

Yup sorry ..can't allow my beloved character to fall victim to a ballsucking homos desire to get even ...

..Thanks to all who have supported the Stinkster it really meant alot
aarrm supported you heehee that would be who was that gay what was his name thats wright shitfain .cry baby stinky grow some balls

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Little irrational, shits not even working yet..

Cmon dude, I remember there used to be invincibility options too..

You really think people take this shit that serious..its all in the spirit of a lark..

I too hate people fucking with my shit so am understanding , but face shit when it comes dont go out all half cocked ..Its nice here and everything is just in trial..

anyways, being strait with you,.. hate seeing members who feel so comfortable here bow out so quickly , hell if there is a invincibility clause I'll cover it..FFS

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Little irrational, shits not even working yet..

Cmon dude, I remember there used to be invincibility options too..

You really think people take this shit that serious..its all in the spirit of a lark..

I too hate people fucking with my shit so am understanding , but face shit when it comes dont go out all half cocked ..Its nice here and everything is just in trial..

anyways, being strait with you,.. hate seeing members who feel so comfortable here bow out so quickly , hell if there is a invincibility clause I'll cover it..FFS
he can dish it out but cannot take it when someone dishes it back to him shows his true colors

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
My name gets dragged around all over.. I even have fuckin gamer kids using my handle for clan names..haha

I've had to change my name already since faggots took it over ..

haha

Stinkyfinger worrying about mudding his brand..dude comes down to it its how you roll with the punches..

alt up or summat its not hard to circumvent our IP sniffer..

anyways , I'm gunna treat this like a teenager running away from home to prove a point.. except he never really stated his issues..WTF??

Duckwater man Duckwater

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I heard Stinky had to leave this forum because Dilf doesn't want him here anymore..

what a shame..

lol very cute Grimmm (: . but I'm hip to your game (:

So are you done pouting, your profile remains untouched,and theres not a change avitar option,see you getting all worked up about nothing

• Agree!
Reactions: X

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
QUICK !! NAZZITURD !!! Your services are required !! FAGGOTRY has been detected and only your superior depository skillZ can thwart this latest menace

36a54a36cf7bce4f6effdcf269dd4f5a.gif

EEx2nUkWwAEVoLi.jpg

We anxiously await your arrival