Krispiss aka X aka Stinky aka fudge_packer...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re the dumbest cunt on this forum by far. Even biting the hand that feeds. You’re on notice. I saw the shit talk that you done did on that gaylord opposition forum. From here forth, you’re the enemy in our ranks.

Now I’m not going to pretend your head has seen better days, but fuck braah, what the fuck happened. You look 10 years older than me. Back in the day you almost had my looks. Drugs or what?

BountifulAgreeableChinchilla-small.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh fuck !
his daily hurt thread
Just look @ wut you did X

CrispUnluckyIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd dismantle you but I have a soft spot for the mentally disabled and tend to ignore it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh how the mighty have fallen, and lie there and WHINE LOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No more PM's okay Breaky (:
I almost choked on my Shreddies laughing at the hurt ....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I will PM you to my heart’s content you ugly grey-headed mutt. Fucking foot stomp your nose even further into your woeful headpiece. Do you get the ugly from a tranvision tramp? Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I will PM you to my heart’s content you ugly grey-headed mutt. Fucking foot stomp your nose even further into your woeful headpiece. Do you get the ugly from a tranvision tramp? Lol

WTF was that ?? LMFAO are you trying to hurt me LOLOLOL the fuck you weirdo AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Go tell the ladies off buddy ahahahahahahahaaaaa fucking priceless ahahahahahahahaqaqa

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

WTF was that ?? LMFAO are you trying to hurt me LOLOLOL the fuck you weirdo AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Go tell the ladies off buddy ahahahahahahahaaaaa fucking priceless ahahahahahahahaqaqa
Dumb is dumber than dumbererer Getz fool! You’re a predicable arse_hat. The lady you are referring to is Flea aka @The Cuntess , and assuredly you don’t need to come to her aidseee...she was just leaving and trying to resurrect Stomping Groundz, the laughing stock of try-hards. Good luck fuck_knuckle!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re the dumbest cunt on this forum by far. Even biting the hand that feeds. You’re on notice. I saw the shit talk that you done did on that gaylord opposition forum. From here forth, you’re the enemy in our ranks.

Now I’m not going to pretend your head has seen better days, but fuck braah, what the fuck happened. You look 10 years older than me. Back in the day you almost had my looks. Drugs or what?

What was he saying elsewhere?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What was he saying elsewhere?
Too shleepy...he knows! It was oh so bitchy!

scammer-1480530362.gif

Chat tomoza mate.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Dumb is dumber than dumbererer Getz fool! You’re a predicable arse_hat. The lady you are referring to is Flea aka @The Cuntess , and assuredly you don’t need to come to her aidseee...she was just leaving and trying to resurrect Stomping Groundz, the laughing stock of try-hards. Good luck fuck_knuckle!

Wtf. I don’t even have access to SG. That’s Biggie’s forum now. You are one illiterate ass bitch made fool.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Wtf. I don’t even have access to SG. That’s Biggie’s forum now. You are one illiterate ass bitch made fool.
Whaa? Que? Whaa yoo liiii! No sah SGSGSGSGSGSGSG. Yoo bastard!?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol a thread for the village idiot ....
He has his dayz! His latest fly-in-and-fly-out shenanigans had me wondering where his loyalties lie.

Did you know he was a member of a motorbike forum? This one segment was about bike conversions, and he was prattling on about his dildo seat conversion. Fucking hell, it was a complete riot. Krispiss uncensored! Lol

:GoodStuff:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

better than the fucking ancient town CRYER !! WAAAAAA tha blacks WAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA You just know one ripped this bitches ass open and promised not to cum

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
X,

what happened here mate???

Rememeber 2 years ago you filth???? You and your fat friend Mrs Whipple (who is in jail by the way) and other lot trieded to crush ALPHAS!!!

Where is your STAR POWER now??? You memes and jokes??? Huuuuuhhhh???=? WHERE IS IT!!!!????

You turned from contender and rebel to village idiot. Punched and kicked by members here!!!

Not even the twinZ can help you here!!!!

KISSY MEATS!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He has his dayz! His latest fly-in-and-fly-out shenanigans had me wondering where his loyalties lie.

Did you know he was a member of a motorbike forum? This one segment was about bike conversions, and he was prattling on about his dildo seat conversion. Fucking hell, it was a complete riot. Krispiss uncensored! Lol

:GoodStuff:

Yeah you weak faggit ... I read you over at stomping grounds .. hahahahahahahahaaa you WHINE like a fucking PUSSY over there too .... be a man, not one with weak fishy tats either ... a real one LIKE ME !!

giphy.gif