X aka X’yPoo aka 360 aka Krispiss…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You must be feeling like a bit of a knob right now. Lol…fucking dismantler having a hissy fit over his dildo bicycle. Fucking hell dude…lay off the drugs!

dildo-bike-sex-toy.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I heard he had quite the mental breakdown
Fucking oath he did. He even started mouthing off at Flea, crying and throwing his toys out the cot. “Ban me if you like…you all suck!”

Now the dork is carrying on like a lil’ cafuck throwing “gay as fuck” negs at me at every opportunity.

Fucking meltdown of the year so far!
:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fucking oath he did. He even started mouthing off at Flea, crying and throwing his toys out the cot. “Ban me if you like…you all suck!”

Now the dork is carrying on like a lil’ cafuck throwing “gay as fuck” negs at me at every opportunity.

Maybe you hit a little too close to home for him? I had heard something about that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah we don’t need his kind on Discord. I feel like a bit of a dick for telling everyone that he was okay. Oh well…live and learn!
Yeah. He strikes me as the kind of dude that will show up to the party with a trench on with some dress shoes

A real “stay the fuck away from my grandson’s school” kinda guy

But that’s just me speculating based on rumor. I’ve yet to see hard evidence like I have with Seamajor

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bloody hell! The Dismantler and his imaginary grandkids. “I’ll even let them touch my bike.”
That retard procreated ? Like, not in some Simpsons simulator but in real life?

That’s disturbing

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Poor X, he's very protective of his bicycle.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
you'd think a near 60yr old man would own a car/jeep/truck whatever by now. even a run down one that gets him to point a to point b. unless he some offender on the roads or banned from driving.. maybe he killed his grandkids on the road.. something is up where all he does is ride a bike. IN FUCKING TORONTO of all places.. and NO VEHICLE? suspect and he should be investigated thoroughly since he fucking lives near me and whats to take me on his bike. Ewww YUCKY!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you'd think a near 60yr old man would own a car/jeep/truck whatever by now. even a run down one that gets him to point a to point b. unless he some offender on the roads or banned from driving.. maybe he killed his grandkids on the road.. something is up where all he does is ride a bike. IN FUCKING TORONTO of all places.. and NO VEHICLE? suspect and he should be investigated thoroughly since he fucking lives near me and whats to take me on his bike. Ewww YUCKY!!
you would think with all the cawk you suck your jaw would cramp up but hey, look at you go you warrior

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You reckon he’s a little bit suspect? Probably projecting his inner demons?
is that why you snif kid panties you sick ffucking Fuck c'mon man go fuck yourself creepy cringe fucker

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why is X'y'poo so pootastically erupting?

The shit is hitting the glans. .

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It just keeps posting constantly but I've got no idea why....

It's like X'y'poos has forum diarrhoea...

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It just keeps posting constantly but I've got no idea why....

It's like X'y'poos has forum diarrhoea...
it's a poasting site silly lady :GiggleBitch:

we can't all sit around and wonder what shade of lipstick to wear