X aka X’yPoo aka 360 aka Krispiss…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you'd think a near 60yr old man would own a car/jeep/truck whatever by now. even a run down one that gets him to point a to point b. unless he some offender on the roads or banned from driving.. maybe he killed his grandkids on the road.. something is up where all he does is ride a bike. IN FUCKING TORONTO of all places.. and NO VEHICLE? suspect and he should be investigated thoroughly since he fucking lives near me and whats to take me on his bike. Ewww YUCKY!!
IN tORONTO EVEN ??? wtf you retarded dick slurper LOLOL a bike, in toronto, with all these bike lanes that beat stand still traffic you dense cock eater LOLOLOL you don't say hmmmmmm your dad banged the smart right outta you huh ? :LOL3: :LOL3: imagine using a bike to be as fit as I am and to get places faster oh how retarded that is :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
you did respond so I'm gonna say yeah the cocksucker cramp thing triggered you :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
you really are proud to be so sad and pathetic aren't you? tell me something funny... one joke make me laugh just once.. and Go..

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
IN tORONTO EVEN ??? wtf you retarded dick slurper LOLOL a bike, in toronto, with all these bike lanes that beat stand still traffic you dense cock eater LOLOLOL you don't say hmmmmmm your dad banged the smart right outta you huh ? :LOL3: :LOL3: imagine using a bike to be as fit as I am and to get places faster oh how retarded that is :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Have you dismantled your dildo bike or what you lazy twat! Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tell me a joke.. and GO..
your no neck ... stretch it, GO
maxresdefault.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: