X aka X’yPoo aka 360 aka Krispiss…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
gold_streak_x_lg_wm.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He can always put it back together after the “grandkids” left. I was only trying to save innocent minds from being fractured beyond reason. Bloody hell!
Does he really allow the grandkids to see that thing?

are they kinda slow like him?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did anyone see where seamongo said he likes to ride his bike through the dense jungle foliage?

when he's not busy lusting after dudes of course

Carignan

Factory Bastard
I'm thinking Sewage and X are really twins living in Toronto taking turns riding the dildo bike while watching through bee knocks all the school playgrounds. I think X's grandkids "disappeared" because Sewage's jealous side. I am telling there have been many a sick fucks online I've come across but these two could be the worst.. and their sister is fucking Lily!! thats where all the bodies go in her belly..

This would be ultimate horror movie... where you'd need a dump truck for all your puking..

Prison would be too easy for these putrid ravenous savages. Hell would even throw them up back on Earth. Yucky.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
dildo bike! Lol
Do you rent your dildo bike by the hour and do you offer packaged dildo replacement parts?
you'd think a near 60yr old man would own a car/jeep/truck whatever by now. even a run down one that gets him to point a to point b. unless he some offender on the roads or banned from driving.. maybe he killed his grandkids on the road.. something is up where all he does is ride a bike. IN FUCKING TORONTO of all places.. and NO VEHICLE? suspect and he should be investigated thoroughly since he fucking lives near me and whats to take me on his bike. Ewww YUCKY!!

Riding a bike is good for your health and the environment. Why does everyone need to own a car? We have Uber and Lyft here. Plus Mercedes parks a bunch of rentals all over the heavy foot traffic areas in my neighborhood that you can access with a credit card.

Last edited:
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you rent your dildo bike by the hour and do you offer packaged dildo replacement parts?

Riding a bike is good for your health and the environment. Why does everyone need to own a car? We have Uber and Lyft here. Plus Mercedes parks a bunch of rentals all over the heavy foot traffic areas in my neighborhood that you can access with a credit card.
rent a car here for a couple O hours for like $15 ... wtf am I gonna do with a car sitting there 28 hrs a week in traffic, FUCCK THAT , Leavve that for the retards like fromhell

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
LOL .... if you put a faggy X like that No, it's not ... but that isn't me, you heard me, I'M A BEAST !

Well Mr. Beast, if you and Breaky are going to keep taking turns playing "Pull My Finger!" you should probably get used to the rest of us giving you hell about it.

Between the noises and the smells it's kinda annoying.

Just sayin'.

• Agree!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well Mr. Beast, if you and Breaky are going to keep taking turns playing "Pull My Finger!" you should probably get used to the rest of us giving you hell about it.

Just sayin'.
you must really be bored to be reading X posts

that spastic drooling hyena has been on ignore for months now. He's just to stupid to even take the time to piss on.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.
you know what, for you I shall desist, but if you are a fair minded individual, keep an eye peeled, because I'm not gonna be stepped on by a pervert

Last edited:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
rent a car here for a couple O hours for like $15 ... wtf am I gonna do with a car sitting there 28 hrs a week in traffic, FUCCK THAT , Leavve that for the retards like fromhell
Oh yeah I own you. I'm in your head 24/7 from here on out.. and you will prove it with every lil response. And Go...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
you must really be bored to be reading X posts

that spastic drooling hyena has been on ignore for months now. He's just to stupid to even take the time to piss on.

X is just fine.
I wouldn't put him anywhere near the same category as certain repetitive pencewits.
But then again I'm not of the female persuasion so he doesn't devote as much time to me.
Cw_ and Dove though... I could understand them feeling a certain way about being the focus of so much attention.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X is just fine.
I wouldn't put him anywhere near the same category as certain repetitive pencewits.
But then again I'm not of the female persuasion so he doesn't devote as much time to me.
Cw_ and Dove though... I could understand them feeling a certain way about being the focus of so much attention.
dovey shouldn't be so darn amazing it's not my fault

and CW, dood, she's cool as hell ... like me, I'm not tryna be a pest just fucing around with an interesting person jEEz

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
dovey shouldn't be so darn amazing it's not my fault

and CW, dood, she's cool as hell ... like me, I'm not tryna be a pest just fucing around with an interesting person jEEz

The first rule of Bastard Factory:
Don't take everything so literally.

The second rule of Bastard Factory:
Don't take everything so fucking literally.

Especially from me...
...I'm here for LoLz lulz LMAOs and the occasional /facePalm.

That's all.

• Winner

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The first rule of Bastard Factory:
Don't take everything so literally.

The second rule of Bastard Factory:
Don't take everything so fucking literally.

Especially from me...
...I'm here for LoLz lulz LMAOs and the occasional /facePalm.

That's all.
it like you're not even short my dude .... much respect