X aka X’yPoo aka 360 aka Krispiss…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
rent a car here for a couple O hours for like $15 ... wtf am I gonna do with a car sitting there 28 hrs a week in traffic, FUCCK THAT , Leavve that for the retards like fromhell

Traffic is insane where I live, but all the undesirables ride the public busses and metro. I’m not getting in that mess with Covid lurking.

But the kids always need something or to be taken somewhere. I can’t wait until I’m living in a beach shack somewhere….

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
kiss-blow-kisses.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfailre should be slapped on
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew…poofy mouth! :(

My man’s resolution for 2023 was to eat my pussy every damn day of this fiscal year.

Do you think you get III cyber fuck notches on your cosmic headboard with some dirty no~no?

Boy you need a lesson in dodge the psycho puss. #SMH

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My man’s resolution for 2023 was to eat my pussy every damn day of this fiscal year.

Do you think you get III cyber fuck notches on your cosmic headboard with some dirty no~no?

Fiscal year? Does he pay he eat you out or what?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If he eats your greasy snatch every night, his cholesterol levels must be through the roof.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you rent your dildo bike by the hour and do you offer packaged dildo replacement parts?

Riding a bike is good for your health and the environment. Why does everyone need to own a car? We have Uber and Lyft here. Plus Mercedes parks a bunch of rentals all over the heavy foot traffic areas in my neighborhood that you can access with a credit card.

Why does everyone need to own a stick built house when manufactured older ones are better for the environment and lower stress?

Classism as it suits you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what an incredibly creepy thing to say

Yes because calling him a panty sniffer and saying he wear panties on his face isnt creepy at all.

I'm sure discussing peoples bodies without consent after sleeping with them (coercively) isnt creepy either.

Saying Murds junk stinks is creepy though...right.

Such fucking cry babies. Dish it out and whine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm gonna keep this for future use the next time you idiots start calling ME dirty.

And yourself dove right in without so much as a smell check and stayed there for a while.....JS. I wasnt dirty when you were trying to lick Biggie off my ovaries.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where is that prolific wanker today. Maybe gone for a drink with his loving family.

Funny-Monkey-And-Man.jpg
yes like your white nigger kid that thinks he's a black dude :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: ffs old lady are you for real, I do like how you keep your racisim iN check here hence you get your old wrinkled ass handed to you over it AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes because calling him a "BabyPumperAlert!" and saying he wear panties on his face isnt creepy at all.

I'm sure discussing peoples bodies without consent after sleeping with them (coercively) isnt creepy either.

Saying Murds junk stinks is creepy though...right.

Such fucking cry babies. Dish it out and whine.
They’re cray-cray Dovely! I reckon X and Murd should hook up personally. They can be all leftarded and giggle mindlessly together. X would have to eat out her box daily. It’s a fiscally inclined thing to do in leftardation world apparently. Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They’re cray-cray Dovely! I reckon X and Murd should hook up personally. They can be all leftarded and giggle mindlessly together. X would have to eat out her box daily. It’s a fiscally inclined thing to do in leftardation world apparently. Lol
good morning yeah creepy af 50 yr old creeper ... will you be sniffing pussy today :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: or your usual fare ??

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
good morning yeah creepy af 50 yr oldm ... will you be sniffing pussy today sicko :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: or your usual fare ??
I ate out my wife’s pussy earlier…it was our marriage anniversary. But that’s really none of your business you dirty ol’ fuck.

How is my fair weather friend coping with situation life today? Have you figured out your mental turmoil yet?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I ate out my wife’s pussy earlier…it was our marriage anniversary. But that’s really none of your business you dirty ol’ fuck.

How is my fair weather friend coping with situation life today? Have you figured out your mental turmoil yet?
all you had to do was apologuise, thats it, even a creeper like you can do that

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a pathetic man, father ... stands behind a 5 foot dude slinging kid shots and asking to whiff poosy :OhGawd: