xXx
Site Supporter

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This doesn't belong here but I'm having a Sunday morning church service with myself and I wanted to say high to you.

Hi Scoots, what's good yo ... I'm need lots of duct tape to hol myself together these days

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go X, this one for you, I hope it dont make you cry. My Mom loved it, and I crank it every time I hear it.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ha
he small dicked yoo dilf :LOL3:

you poor fellow, now everyone noes

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I mean if thats what you're into lil buddy lulz. I can post moar chops of you with mandingos later if it "helps" you out with your "needs" lol :GiggleBitch:
I know you wood FAGGOT poast as many as it takes for you and your cousin jim bob to shoot each other in the face with jizz LOL

screechy fucking homo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you wood FAGGOT poast as many as it takes for you and your cousin jim bob to shoot each other in the face with jizz LOL

screechy fucking homo

Shocking isn’t it. Sick okie

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

screechy fucking homo

Says the fat faggit lol.

You gonna dress as Santa this year and read Drag Queen story hour with your buddy Seamolester?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I'm gonna bump this thread and say higH to X. I walked down to the record store yesterday after work. Tom has cheap stuff or free stuff sitting out on the sidewalk and both sides of the entrance. I saw this out on the sidewalk before I even walked in. Grabbed it and took it in with me. $1. Originally bought at Kmart (~40 years ago?) for $5.99. K-TEL!

There might be some skips here and there but it's a mostly perfect piece of vinyl. Nostalgia.

rowdy.jpg

rowdy-back.jpg

* Blazor would love this ... but HUSH, don't tell him.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hey wassup sir

This little diddy is currenty tearing me to shreds

I LOVE YOU LADY !!!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hey wassup sir

This little diddy is currenty tearing me to shreds
Don't call me Sir. I hate that. That song was beautiful and very well done. Don't cry too hard. Let the spirit of life lift you up.