Stinky's thread ...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
we got down there and they were using a shuttle bus from a parking lot from pretty far away. Didn't want to be held hostage in case they an ran out of " speedies " or baklava....... Did a little gambling instead and had a NY Strip steak with some taters

1384784356294.jpeg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That sounds iffy..I'd of done the same..must of been pretty busy then

The Fruit Bat's are out tomite, I hear they like to get tangled in a fella's pubic hair..keep 'er zipped tight tonight ole' hombre ..

His last victim snapped a pic just before passing out from blood loss
440018_3.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Whatt'a face lolol
No idea .. he thought he was good though

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hA HAHA Really though ... look at this fuckers face (: (: (:

Hmmmmmm...
1557515944732.png
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Stinkyfinger, post: 59217, member:

..Bye the by did yah happen to see the Raptors kick a bit of ass ?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call that low scoring 2 overtime game kicking ass plus one win doesn't move you on plus if they (Ha Ha)should win the east for sure will be the end of they run,the GSW is licking they lips- - - - - -

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Stinkyfinger, post: 59217, member:

..Bye the by did yah happen to see the Raptors kick a bit of ass ?

I wouldn't call that low scoring 2 overtime game kicking ass plus one win doesn't move you on plus if they (Ha Ha)should win the east for sure will be the end of they run,the GSW is licking they lips- - - - - -[/QUOTE]
I know....but we're starving for wins over here and that game was exciting..let me have it will yah (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So right here....this thread is the perfect showcase of the content X wants the board to return to.

He hates when people use werdz and express points of view. And more so if those points of view oppose whatever his are.

He doesnt want to deal with boring werdz at all. He wants sentence fragments and pictures. And vulgar pictures.

See this thread? This is what X believes is good content.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So right here....this thread is the perfect showcase of the content X wants the board to return to.

He hates when people use werdz and express points of view. And more so if those points of view oppose whatever his are.

He doesnt want to deal with boring werdz at all. He wants sentence fragments and pictures. And vulgar pictures.

See this thread? This is what X believes is good content.
(:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
soprry it was that faggot again up my ass as usual LOL begging fer a response, it's on iggy so I didn't see I do apolo

I deleted mah crappola

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
soprry it was that faggot again up my ass as usual LOL begging fer a response, it's on iggy so I didn't see I do apolo

I deleted mah crappola

So anything beyond the brain dead gutter banter in this thread including the silly gay alt (you really put that on iggy?) Is boring and "cringe"

Uh huh.

X just tell us you are a retarded. We wont judge you any more than we already are. In fact...we might even accommodate you with pictures if the topics are past the capabilities of your extra chromosome.

Honesty and openness is always best.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
boring and "cringe"

Uh huh.

X just tell us you are a retarded. We wont judge you any more than we already are. In fact...we might even accommodate you with pictures if the topics are past the capabilities of your extra chromosome.

Honesty and openness is always best.
Can you not try to burn me in less than a gazzilion werds..ffs

I'm like : 'So anything beyond the brain dead gutter banter in this thread including the silly gay alt (you really put that on iggy?) Le ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... Ahahahahahahahaa

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BohhhhRINNNG !
Said in Lurches voice from The Adams family LOL

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I'm going right the fuck to bed. It's early but I got up early and I'm going to get up early for work tomorrow.

Frig Sack.