Stupid celebrity declares young girls should be sluts and using the tarm "aliens" is racist to UFOs and life on other planets....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He totally plagiarized my jab at JC ~ underwater basket weaving 101 and introduction to floor hockey line there lol

No

What did I say!??!? HUH?? What did I say???!? NO MORE plaigey plaigey! Now you must feel the bite of the lion!!! And the clenching jaws of the alligator!!!

I ignore or skim past your posts because you're a woke moderate pretending to be a centrist....unless you quote me and I see a little red symbol....

Listen to Dinky

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have people figured out we shouldn't be taking advice from people who dropped out of high school? I mean they're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed nor is there any proof, as yet, that space aliens even exist to be "racist" against.

Oh, so you do recognize the importance of education.

The problem with education is that it can’t be absorbed by everyone. Some of the dumbest people I have known have actually enrolled in colleges and universities and have attained degrees. Some of the smartest have never had the opportunity, however have applied themselves, read books, gleaned information and have learned from life itself.

Truer words never spake ye.

Have people figured out we shouldn't be taking advice from people who dropped out of high school? I mean they're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed nor is there any proof, as yet, that space aliens even exist to be "racist" against.

Oh, so you do recognize the importance of education.

The problem with education is that it can’t be absorbed by everyone. Some of the dumbest people I have known have actually enrolled in colleges and universities and have attained degrees. Some of the smartest have never had the opportunity, however have applied themselves, read books, gleaned information and have learned from life itself.

Of course that's true. But for the most part, people of average intelligence will always benefit from education. I am not talking about degrees. I am just talking about learning history (which is extremely important), research skills (fundamental to learning the truth about things), sciences, and critical thinking. Also, exposing oneself to different cultures, religions, etc. This can never hurt. People who close themselves into a small world view and think only their way of life is right are ignorant as fuck, whether they have degrees or not.

You dont say?!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbutt just listed everything she wishes she had but does not.