Stupid celebrity declares young girls should be sluts and using the tarm "aliens" is racist to UFOs and life on other planets....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have people figured out we shouldn't be taking advice from people who dropped out of high school? I mean they're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed nor is there any proof, as yet, that space aliens even exist to be "racist" against.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have people figured out we shouldn't be taking advice from people who dropped out of high school? I mean they're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed nor is there any proof, as yet, that space aliens even exist to be "racist" against.

Oh, so you do recognize the importance of education.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The problem with education is that it can’t be absorbed by everyone. Some of the dumbest people I have known have actually enrolled in colleges and universities and have attained degrees. Some of the smartest have never had the opportunity, however have applied themselves, read books, gleaned information and have learned from life itself.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

The problem with education is that it can’t be absorbed by everyone. Some of the dumbest people I have known have actually enrolled in colleges and universities and have attained degrees. Some of the smartest have never had the opportunity, however have applied themselves, read books, gleaned information and have learned from life itself.

Truer words never spake ye.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thanks mate. It just blows my mind at the amount of people that assume they’re smarter than most because they simply had the opportunity to go to college.
:ThumbsUp1:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Thanks mate. It just blows my mind at the amount of people that assume they’re smarter than most because they simply had the opportunity to go to college.

I only went to college for a year in my late teens because it was expected of me... but turfed it away and it was the best decision...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course that's true. But for the most part, people of average intelligence will always benefit from education. I am not talking about degrees. I am just talking about learning history (which is extremely important), research skills (fundamental to learning the truth about things), sciences, and critical thinking. Also, exposing oneself to different cultures, religions, etc. This can never hurt. People who close themselves into a small world view and think only their way of life is right are ignorant as fuck, whether they have degrees or not.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I only went to college for a year in my late teens because it was expected of me... but turfed it away and it was the best decision...

Yes. We can all see what a remarkable human being you became.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yes. We can all see what a remarkable human being you became.

Indeed.... cheers!

:CooL:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Of course that's true. But for the most part, people of average intelligence will always benefit from education. I am not talking about degrees. I am just talking about learning history (which is extremely important), research skills (fundamental to learning the truth about things), sciences, and critical thinking. Also, exposing oneself to different cultures, religions, etc. This can never hurt. People who close themselves into a small world view and think only their way of life is right are ignorant as fuck, whether they have degrees or not.

Particularly leftists and progressives...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Turfed it? That’s weird DD. You posted the other day that you went to college for a year and got 4 degrees?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Turfed it? That’s weird DD. You posted the other day that you went to college for a year and got 4 degrees?

It's actually more than 4 degrees, and yes I did.

The year spent didn't factor into my receiving qualifications later. In essence, it was a wasted year of study with courses akin to Lesbian Gorilla Basket Weaving 101 and Self Flagellation for the Modern Cuckold... my professors were happy to never see me again...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Demi is using drugs again… this is almost as bad as when Jessica Simpson didn’t know if it was chicken or fish.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The year spent didn't factor into my receiving qualifications later. In essence, it was a wasted year of study with courses akin to Lesbian Gorilla Basket Weaving 101 and Self Flagellation for the Modern Cuckold... my professors were happy to never see me again...

So, you took all electives because you thought they'd be easy, instead of taking courses that might have made you a more intelligent person.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He totally plagiarized my jab at JC ~ underwater basket weaving 101 and introduction to floor hockey line there lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well mate, I spent over 7 years of my life listening to a collection of entitled fuckwits that lectured like they were delivering a sermon. You missed fuck all. I have a few nicely framed pieces of paper, that show nothing of my true intellectual abilities in life.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So, you took all electives because you thought they'd be easy, instead of taking courses that might have made you a more intelligent person.

No and no....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No and no....

Lol...@LotusBottom...”taking courses that might have made you a more intelligent person.” Is this fucking arse_trumpet for real or what?
:Excited6:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No and no....

Lol...@LotusBottom...”taking courses that might have made you a more intelligent person.” Is this fucking arse_trumpet for real or what?

Women don’t fart… we whisper in our panties.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Murdock,

[/QUOTE]

Women don't fart because they don't shut there mouth long enough to build up pressure - - - - - -

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He totally plagiarized my jab at JC ~ underwater basket weaving 101 and introduction to floor hockey line there lol

No

What did I say!??!? HUH?? What did I say???!? NO MORE plaigey plaigey! Now you must feel the bite of the lion!!! And the clenching jaws of the alligator!!!

I ignore or skim past your posts because you're a woke moderate pretending to be a centrist....unless you quote me and I see a little red symbol....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Murdock,

Women don't fart because they don't shut there mouth long enough to build up pressure - - - - - -
[/QUOTE]

Haze, don’t you have an appointment at the VA hospital in 15 minutes? Hope ya make it.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The underwater basket weaving meme has been around since the early 1990's. I can remember people using that phrase in high school.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No

What did I say!??!? HUH?? What did I say???!? NO MORE plaigey plaigey! Now you must feel the bite of the lion!!! And the clenching jaws of the alligator!!!

I ignore or skim past your posts because you're a woke moderate pretending to be a centrist....unless you quote me and I see a little red symbol....

I’m not trying to be anything… except fair and unbiased.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No and no....

Righto...that’s a pleasant bit of embellishment none the less! :Happy5: