Succubus Casey is a WHORE

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I've spoken to some people on the tarantula forum. They told me they had sex with CaseyK (her username on the tarantula forum) / Succubus in exchange for money.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I've spoken to some people on the tarantula forum. They told me they had sex with CaseyK (her username on the tarantula forum) / Succubus in exchange for money.

Yes, that is my username on the forum. The same as it used to be here prior to my changing it. Sorry- I don't fuck for spiders or money. I don't need to, lmao.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I think you FANTASIZE about me being a whore....in your wildest dreams....you only WISH I were a whore. Lmao. Vivid imagination you have.
The truth is there. You can deny it, doesn't make you less of a whore

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Succubus

Site Supporter
That’s not very nice Max.
The truth is not nice. She is also not nice.

You have disrespected me to the fullest. Wtf in your RIGHT mind makes you think I give TWO SHITS about your thoughts of me????? Hahahaha!!!
I do not need a whore's respect

I'm not asking for your respect. I said you "disrespected" me. If I wanted your respect, I'd take it from you because you are a little bitch boy. You ain't shit!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You have disrespected me to the fullest. Wtf in your RIGHT mind makes you think I give TWO SHITS about your thoughts of me????? Hahahaha!!!

I'm not asking for your respect. I said you "disrespected" me. If I wanted your respect, I'd take it from you because you are a little bitch boy. You ain't shit!
Keep dreaming, little filthy WHORE

• Disagree

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Take your hand out of your trousers you dirty boi, you’ll make your keypad all sticky...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hope you get fucking assboxed for that...

Succubus

Site Supporter
“Fuck for spiders” lol

Since Maxi-poo is into beastiality, it sounds like something he would very much do. That's it! I'm putting a chastity belt on all of my tarantulas!!!! I need to protect them from Maxis!!!

I have NO desire to fuck you. Especially not for money. WHORE!!

You fantasize about me.....hell, for all I know you fantasize about my spiders, too, don't you? You want a dirty little threesome between you, me and one of my arachnid friends....sorry but we aren't into foul filthy scum such as yourself. We pride ourselves better than that! Hahaha! I wouldn't touch you with my OBT's gonopore PUSHING!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Hope you get fucking assboxed for that...
For? Telling the TRUTH?

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
“Fuck for spiders” lol

Since Maxi-poo is into beastiality, it sounds like something he would very much do. That's it! I'm putting a chastity belt on all of my tarantulas!!!! I need to protect them from Maxis!!!

You fantasize about me.....hell, for all I know you fantasize about my spiders, too, don't you? You want a dirty little threesome between you, me and one of my arachnid friends....sorry but we aren't into foul filthy scum such as yourself. We pride ourselves better than that! Hahaha! I wouldn't touch you with my OBT's gonopore PUSHING!
I do not fantasize about filthy whores.

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
@Succubus Just humor me... how much does a dude have to pay for fucking you? Do you also do women?

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
“Fuck for spiders” lol

Watch your mouth you little cunt.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
“Fuck for spiders” lol

Watch your mouth you little cunt.
You want to get it for free with the whore, dont you?

• Disagree

Succubus

Site Supporter
@Succubus Just humor me... how much does a dude have to pay for fucking you? Do you also do women?

I don't fuck women.....I love men too much....but not to the extent to where I would sell myself for one. I believe in having a healthy relationship with someone so I save myself for the cause. I have plenty of sex toys in my panty drawer to vouch for me. ;) Which is more than I can say about YOUR marriage. Your wife would probably turn blue in the face for reading HALF the shit you post here. You're into animals and children and even I couldn't FATHOM going that far. You're one sick individual. Even a dirty whore is more clean than the thoughts that transpire in that tiny little brain of yours that we like to call a "peanut".