Succubus Casey is a WHORE

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
@Succubus Just humor me... how much does a dude have to pay for fucking you? Do you also do women?

I don't fuck women.....I love men too much....but not to the extent to where I would sell myself for one. I believe in having a healthy relationship with someone so I save myself for the cause. I have plenty of sex toys in my panty drawer to vouch for me. ;) Which is more than I can say about YOUR marriage. Your wife would probably turn blue in the face for reading HALF the shit you post here. You're into animals and children and even I couldn't FATHOM going that far. You're one sick individual. Even a dirty whore is more clean than the thoughts that transpire in that tiny little brain of yours that we like to call a "peanut".

Do you honestly believe he actually has a wife? :LMAO2:
Who cares what You or @Succubus believes? you are apparently too stupid, but I am the one who KNOWS. It's just plain stupid not to believe me, but then again.... who could have expected anything smart from you?

So give me a name. Who "supposedly" on TF did I screw? I know EVERY person in that forum. How about I just bring them all over here so they can witness how much of an idiot you really are??? I mean, since you enjoy the attention...... you think you have it bad now with all these people in THIS forum??? MF I will make HELL itself rain down on your ass with people I know in TF. HAHAHAHA!!!!
Nope, ask around there if you want to know who told me.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read one and a half pages in this thread.

I'm wondering why posting here is sub-standard.

Don't any of you blimps know how to write anything worthwhile reading?

Fuck me dead.

Facebook is starting to look like a better alternative.

Reactions: Q

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Fuck me dead.

This isn't 'flaming', Cas.
Three lines or less is preferred.
My kind of place-

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
@Succubus Just humor me... how much does a dude have to pay for fucking you? Do you also do women?

I don't fuck women.....I love men too much....but not to the extent to where I would sell myself for one. I believe in having a healthy relationship with someone so I save myself for the cause. I have plenty of sex toys in my panty drawer to vouch for me. ;) Which is more than I can say about YOUR marriage. Your wife would probably turn blue in the face for reading HALF the shit you post here. You're into animals and children and even I couldn't FATHOM going that far. You're one sick individual. Even a dirty whore is more clean than the thoughts that transpire in that tiny little brain of yours that we like to call a "peanut".

Who cares what You or @Succubus believes? you are apparently too stupid, but I am the one who KNOWS. It's just plain stupid not to believe me, but then again.... who could have expected anything smart from you?

So give me a name. Who "supposedly" on TF did I screw? I know EVERY person in that forum. How about I just bring them all over here so they can witness how much of an idiot you really are??? I mean, since you enjoy the attention...... you think you have it bad now with all these people in THIS forum??? MF I will make HELL itself rain down on your ass with people I know in TF. HAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't need to. You're full of shit. You're so desperate to try and effect me with your words but I am impenetrable. Nothing you say has any adverse effect on me. Try a different tactic because this one is lame.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Fuck me dead.

Give it a chance! It’s more about laughs here

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck me dead.

29 posts?? GTFO of here you whore. This is alphas only. No betas and freeloader scum! You hear me.

Go back and sniff Facebergs mongo head and be political correct you pond scum!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck me dead.

29 posts?? GTFO of here you whore. This is alphas only. No betas and freeloader scum! You hear me.

Shup up shark shit...

raise your standard here.

It's pathetic.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck me dead.

Shup up shark shit...

It's pathetic.
Do yoU know who I am ? I can ban your ass If I want! So fuck off with your sissy 32 post!

I wont make you famous here. Not on my cost, you sock sniffer.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fuck me dead.

Shup up shark shit...

It's pathetic.
Do yoU know who I am ? I can ban your ass If I want! So fuck off with your sissy 32 post!

You can ban FR? Lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck me dead.

Shup up shark shit...

It's pathetic.

Ahhh, the smell of threats so earlier in the morning...

I'll just go look in my archives where my Flame Damnation site was in the heading of this place along with all the other flame sites 11 years ago.

this place with it bannings is long considered a joke.

I know who you are... you post pictures of poo on the internet... need I know more?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fuck me dead.

Shup up shark shit...

It's pathetic.

I'll just go look in my archives where my Flame Damnation site was in the heading of this place along with all the other flame sites 11 years ago.

I know who you are... you post pictures of poo on the internet... need I know more?

Wait....I think that was Maxis posting the poo....I haven't seen Dilf's yet....I may be looking in the wrong threads, lol....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck me dead.

Shup up shark shit...

It's pathetic.

Wait....I think that was Maxis posting the poo....I haven't seen Dilf's yet....I may be looking in the wrong threads, lol....

Sad innit?....lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck me dead.

Shup up shark shit...

It's pathetic.

I NEVER posted scat On the internet! THis is gross. WHy should I do that!

I post mostly high IQ stuff and money related things. You are a sick person.

Are you into scat?

Behave here, or I ban you. Sorry.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Fuck me dead.

than fuck off bye ! :Welcome8:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

I don't need to. You're full of shit. You're so desperate to try and effect me with your words but I am impenetrable. Nothing you say has any adverse effect on me. Try a different tactic because this one is lame.
Maybe I should start asking there? You want to prove me wrong, dont you? I suppose there's no problem with that?

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Fuck me dead.

Shup up shark shit...

It's pathetic.

YOU dont talk about me, BITCH!

• Disagree

Succubus

Site Supporter

Maybe I should start asking there? You want to prove me wrong, dont you? I suppose there's no problem with that?

Be my guest. :) I am THAT fucking confident!!! Careful, though....the way you talk about me there....you may piss some people off. ;)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Be my guest. :) I am THAT fucking confident!!! Careful, though....the way you talk about me there....you may piss some people off. ;)
Not the people that told me about you ak money for sex... You live in a world that is not the reality....

• Disagree

Succubus

Site Supporter
Shrugs....

There are no hot guys here so who cares about being "banned"?
So you do not think I'm hot? :SadFace:

How could someone POSSIBLY when they don't know what you look like??? Oh wait, my dog took a shit in the yard yesterday so I suppose that would answer your question....you know, it's like comparing one pile of shit to the next until you just can't quite tell what has been digested. ;)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Shrugs....

How could someone POSSIBLY when they don't know what you look like??? Oh wait, my dog took a shit in the yard yesterday so I suppose that would answer your question....you know, it's like comparing one pile of shit to the next until you just can't quite tell what has been digested. ;)
Grow a sense of humor

• Disagree

Succubus

Site Supporter
Shrugs....

Grow a sense of humor

I have one. :) I have LOTS of them! Multiple personalities....comes with being a Gemini. ;)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Shrugs....

Grow a sense of humor
I have one. :) I have LOTS of them! Multiple personalities....comes with being a Gemini. ;)
Well... that was funny.... but unintended....

• Disagree

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter