Succubus Casey is a WHORE

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

That's one of my best qualities. Any damn way, renting you on a Sunday afternoon, after church, sounds splendid. I'll pay your gas, and sex necessities. I'll certainly double-bag it... as in your head, while I demand we fuck in the dark...

SSS
- No one flies these days.

Finally!!! You admit it!! Well, if I'm that much of a turn off, what's the point in entertaining? Hehehe

xoxox

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Please bitch, I don't fuck 'net rats like you. I attract 'em everywhere I go, but it's always the same ho. Know what I'm sayin', luckless? That's what I thought...

SSS
- Not that I think about you.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Please bitch, I don't fuck 'net rats like you. I attract 'em everywhere I go, but it's always the same ho. Know what I'm sayin', luckless? That's what I thought...

SSS
- Not that I think about you.

Puhleez NIGGA. As if. You spit a good game but we all know it's a front. I was half ass being polite to you....talking shit....but if you wanna slap a bitch I don't mind putting you in your place because you are a bitch. Feel me? Not that I can't MAN THE FUCK UP TO YOU.... You wanna talk shit and be an ass? Let's go pretty boy.....ready when you are.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
a30a8f16618e022efac64cba6c7a2bfe.gif

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

No thanks. You? That's right, your nipples are oddly 'rect right now despite the fact your heater is runnin' - right now. See there? When I get into a bitch's head, I just post up in there because my verbal mortgage is already paid in full. Your new avatar is solid proof of that...

SSS
- Professional Player.

Succubus

Site Supporter
My new avatar has shit to do with you. You think you are in my head when the fact is you couldn't handle 5 fucking minutes in my shit. Your thought process is misdemeanor compared to mine....looking like a teen on some pre trial intervention shit. Mine??? Beyond sinister. I would do things to you that would make the DEVIL cry out of pity for you. Keep playing your game play boy.

- kisses

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

Hold up biatch, you said I wasn't in your head only to follow that bullshit with RL threats. Must I explain that behavior? No, my image inside your head already has *wink*.

I just saw a commercial where a lost teddy bear fell in the dirt, lookin' like an old banana peel. Was it yours? Is that why you're so mad? It's not lost any more, is it?

I have a naked succubus tattooed on my back - part of a full back piece you may be able to see if you suck up to the right people. I'd wish you good luck with that, but you apparently don't have any...

SSS
- Now hop to it, quick, before your pets read this.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Hold up biatch, you said I wasn't in your head only to follow that bullshit with RL threats. Must I explain that behavior? No, my image inside your head already has *wink*.

I just saw a commercial where a lost teddy bear fell in the dirt, lookin' like an old banana peel. Was it yours? Is that why you're so mad? It's not lost any more, is it?

I have a naked succubus tattooed on my back - part of a full back piece you may be able to see if you suck up to the right people. I'd wish you good luck with that, but you apparently don't have any...

SSS
- Now hop to it, quick, before your pets read this.

I don't need "pets"....as you can see, I do quite well on my own. Besides, I know you can't handle my pit bulls..... (wink).....so I keep them at bay.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m tight, I’m bright...I’m dynamite!
But I’m not bursting out,
She’ll handle your clout...
I’m just enjoying the roundabout!
:ThankYou:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I don't need "pets"...

Neither do I, which is why I'm currently rubbing you into the dirt with the tip of my boot. I never put marks on Ignore, I just scroll past 'em once I'm done, hun...

SSS
- Your sore tonsils won't mean you somehow caught Corona from your screen.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I don't need "pets"...

Neither do I, which is why I'm currently rubbing you into the dirt with the tip of my boot. I never put marks on Ignore, I just scroll past 'em once I'm done, hun...

SSS
- Your sore tonsils won't mean you somehow caught Corona from your screen.

You keep telling yourself that while you hit the rewind on this thread.....bite the curb bitch.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
First time I’ve seen SSS get his ass handed to him. Oh how the mighty have fallen:facepalm:

You're upset about me callin' you rats out? Like she is? Where the fuck is your new avatar?

SSS
- with lipstick on your titties, ya dry-back spic in need of a whole tube of lotion.

Succubus

Site Supporter
First time I’ve seen SSS get his ass handed to him. Oh how the mighty have fallen:facepalm:

You're upset about me callin' you rats out? Like she is? Where the fuck is your new avatar?

SSS
- with lipstick on your titties, ya dry-back spic in need of a whole tube of lotion.

Don't fuck with her. I was enjoying that spanking you said you were gonna give me.....still waiting for it. :Bored3::CooL:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You keep telling yourself that while you hit the rewind on this thread.....bite the curb bitch.

Haha, you just alluded to have some sort of PI to play to show off here in public where everyone can see your evil. You finally excited me, boo...

SSS
- It's all fair game.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Haha, you just alluded to have some sort of PI to play to show off here in public where everyone can see your evil. You finally excited me, boo...

SSS
- It's all fair game.

Glad I could get your rocks off. I was beginning to think it was impossible.

xoxox