SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Don't worry about me. I fear NOTHING. No one gets out alive. We all die.

You took the death jab though right?

And like you never Cunt Fangler? You were first in the queue.

Weeelllll.... look who waddled in here after Lily's cry for help, the most boring faggot on the whole board. You might as well join in this thread, you fit right in with all the other uniformed Libtards.

Yeah, yeah, something about boring while proving to be just dat. It's like watching a conglomeration of fuckwittery trying to make a salient point in one thread. I'm sure you have a decent post among you, but I will be holding your breath.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

It's as if you are waiting on your gaping?

The main thing which sours me about you is your leftist nonsense.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

Aren't you of Celtic descent? Whereas I'm of Anglo and Germanic ancestry?

Please, just stop posting.

You have no evidence of that. The British Isles were conquered by so many. You brag about people coming over to rape your women. What an idiot!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
In all seriousness, I don't like Dove, and others. I don't hate anyone. I would have to care a lot more.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about who you like or your opinion in general ffs.

So, don't ask questions if you don't want my answers, stupid. You asked, Sparky.

WTF are you talking about? I couldn't give a fuck about who you like and dislike.

I know, but I luvs the fact that you are incapable of having a cognisant opinion as you orbit me.

Some would say, and they are probably right, that I skull fuck you any old time I please.

Pfff, stop massaging my ego Not Scoundrel. Or Aryan. What are ye like wiff yer compliments and such?

The problem you face is that the subhumans currently "massaging your ego" are even lower on the food chain than you are.

So it isn't exactly a glowing recommendation having the likes of Poarkzilla and Aidsman cheering you on.

And you're at the top of the food chain? Bwaaaa hahahahahahahaha

Of course. If it wasn't for the empathy and generosity of the Master Race, you'd be living in a sewer right now eating shit.

Says the kid that was raised in free public housing that his betters paid for, lolololol

You have absolutely no clue about my upbringing, so just stop it and save yourself any further humiliation.

Why should I stop? You don't with your lies about my life, which you know nothing about.

So you're not a 60 yr old, 400lbs, bed-ridden, illegal immigrant?

Of course she is...and that makes here 100 times more attractive dan you, a white nigger.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Tell me, I disparage your genealogy day in and day out Not Aryan, but you cannot seem to educate yourself enough to avoid it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In all seriousness, I don't like Dove, and others. I don't hate anyone. I would have to care a lot more.

So, don't ask questions if you don't want my answers, stupid. You asked, Sparky.

WTF are you talking about? I couldn't give a fuck about who you like and dislike.

I know, but I luvs the fact that you are incapable of having a cognisant opinion as you orbit me.

Some would say, and they are probably right, that I skull fuck you any old time I please.

Pfff, stop massaging my ego Not Scoundrel. Or Aryan. What are ye like wiff yer compliments and such?

The problem you face is that the subhumans currently "massaging your ego" are even lower on the food chain than you are.

So it isn't exactly a glowing recommendation having the likes of Poarkzilla and Aidsman cheering you on.

Of course. If it wasn't for the empathy and generosity of the Master Race, you'd be living in a sewer right now eating shit.

Says the kid that was raised in free public housing that his betters paid for, lolololol

You have absolutely no clue about my upbringing, so just stop it and save yourself any further humiliation.

Why should I stop? You don't with your lies about my life, which you know nothing about.

That is your racist hate bubbling over. My illegal immigrant ancestors left Asturias so long ago that we're respectable now.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

You have no evidence of that. The British Isles were conquered by so many. You brag about people coming over to rape your women. What an idiot!

You have zero clue what you're talking about as usual.

Are you honestly trying to claim that you know more about my ancestry than I do?

Seriously, just STFU.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Weeelllll.... look who waddled in here after Lily's cry for help, the most boring faggot on the whole board. You might as well join in this thread, you fit right in with all the other uniformed Libtards.

Yeah, yeah, something about boring while proving to be just dat. It's like watching a conglomeration of fuckwittery trying to make a salient point in one thread. I'm sure you have a decent post among you, but I will be holding your breath.

Its true, would you like me to conduct a poll? No one reads your shit. I've only delayed in such cause I didnt want you to get your feelings hurt. Lulz

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you honestly trying to claim that you know more about my ancestry than I do?

Seriously, just STFU.

You're white trash, that much I do know.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Seriously, just STFU.

I do. Would you like me to educate ye? Again?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That is your racist hate bubbling over. My illegal immigrant ancestors left Asturias so long ago that we're respectable now.

Believe me, you'll never be respectable.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its true, would you like me to conduct a poll? No one reads your shit. I've only delayed in such cause I didnt want you to get your feelings hurt. Lulz
:facepalm:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a "NO YUO"? You ignorant hypocrite.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

No one reads your shit.

Except you you flailng moron.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Seriously, just STFU.

Notice how I refuse to stoop to your level by exchanging racist remarks?

Thanks once again for exposing yourself though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No, it's called pointing out the obvious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just say nigger.

Those of us who are not racists understand white people can also be niggers.

Being from Metro D I know plenty. Though I wouldn't say A would be one. He never comes online to say things like "time to get that money!" Or "gotta get that $$$" follower an hour later by "hey can someone give me a ride".

Or the famous wigger phrase "only God can judge me" :LOL3:

Yanno like Poofer.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Seriously, just STFU.

Well dat be saying sumfing from a truly racist cunt. Have ye been on the Heroin?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously, just STFU.

Oh please, go suck your own cock in private. You've uttered so many racist slurs over the years, you filthy piece of council trash deserves to be struck by lightning where you sit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
CALL TO PRAYER: for Jessalyn Torres, 11, who is fighting for her life right now after the Christmas Parade attack by terrorist pedophile Darrell Edward Brooks.

Brooks was released from custody 2 days prior to the attack, pending trial for violent offenses, on a $1,000 bail. At the time he was released from custody he had an active warrant for his arrest in Nevada for failure to register on the sex offender registry. The district attorney's office bragged online about his efforts to "reform" the bail system.

Her pelvis is broken
She’s lost a kidney
She has lacerations on her lungs and only kidney
She’s was bleeding internally
Suffered many bruising around her face and body
Skull fracture

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Just say nigger.

Those of us who are not racists understand white people can also be niggers.

Being from Metro D I know plenty. Though I wouldn't say A would be one. He never comes online to say things like "time to get that money!" Or "gotta get that $$$" follower an hour later by "hey can someone give me a ride".

Or the famous wigger phrase "only God can judge me" :LOL3:

Yanno like Poofer.

Actually, Not at all Aryan is from England, and 'nig-nog' is a term they have used for decades as a colloquialism. So no, I wasn't trying to drive the minority effect of an ineffectual term.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, it's called pointing out the obvious.

No, it's called a no you, which you claim to be a problem when other's do it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
CALL TO PRAYER: for Jessalyn Torres, 11, who is fighting for her life right now after the Christmas Parade attack by terrorist pedophile Darrell Edward Brooks.

Brooks was released from custody 2 days prior to the attack, pending trial for violent offenses, on a $1,000 bail. At the time he was released from custody he had an active warrant for his arrest in Nevada for failure to register on the sex offender registry. The district attorney's office bragged online about his efforts to "reform" the bail system.

Her pelvis is broken
She’s lost a kidney
She has lacerations on her lungs and only kidney
She’s was bleeding internally
Suffered many bruising around her face and body
Skull fracture

Blacks are a real threat to the South, after all they spent decades taking over ships in a triangular trade of invasion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Tell me, I disparage your genealogy day in and day out Not Aryan, but you cannot seem to educate yourself enough to avoid it.

Sorry to burst your drug-addled bubble, but you're an indoctrinated junkie half-wit, with a huge chip on his shoulder about English people, which has lead to you becoming another Cultural Marxist SJW faggot, who wants to lead teh fight for BLM and all things LGBT against the supposedly oppressive white man and teh Patriarchy.

This might sound a tad cruel, but I really hope you OD on a "snowball" very soon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's me. :D

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Seriously, just STFU.

Oh please, go suck your own cock in private. You've uttered so many racist slurs over the years, you filthy piece of council trash deserves to be struck by lightning where you sit.

There goes another pair of government-funded 5XL granny panties....