He' back...

edward+przydzial+man-leg+humper.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

It's as if you are waiting on your gaping?

The main thing which sours me about you is your leftist nonsense.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

Aren't you of Celtic descent? Whereas I'm of Anglo and Germanic ancestry?

Please, just stop posting.

You have no evidence of that. The British Isles were conquered by so many. You brag about people coming over to rape your women. What an idiot!

You have zero clue what you're talking about as usual.

Are you honestly trying to claim that you know more about my ancestry than I do?

Seriously, just STFU.

You're white trash, that much I do know.

Notice how I refuse to stoop to your level by exchanging racist remarks?

Thanks once again for exposing yourself though.

Oh please, go suck your own cock in private. You've uttered so many racist slurs over the years, you filthy piece of council trash deserves to be struck by lightning where you sit.

There goes another pair of government-funded 5XL granny panties....

Stop thinking about my drawers, pervert.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
[QUOTE
In all seriousness, I don't like Dove, and others. I don't hate anyone. I would have to care a lot more.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about who you like or your opinion in general ffs.

So, don't ask questions if you don't want my answers, stupid. You asked, Sparky.

WTF are you talking about? I couldn't give a fuck about who you like and dislike.

I know, but I luvs the fact that you are incapable of having a cognisant opinion as you orbit me.

Some would say, and they are probably right, that I skull fuck you any old time I please.

Pfff, stop massaging my ego Not Scoundrel. Or Aryan. What are ye like wiff yer compliments and such?

The problem you face is that the subhumans currently "massaging your ego" are even lower on the food chain than you are.

So it isn't exactly a glowing recommendation having the likes of Poarkzilla and Aidsman cheering you on.

And you're at the top of the food chain? Bwaaaa hahahahahahahaha

Of course. If it wasn't for the empathy and generosity of the Master Race, you'd be living in a sewer right now eating shit.

Says the kid that was raised in free public housing that his betters paid for, lolololol

You have absolutely no clue about my upbringing, so just stop it and save yourself any further humiliation.

Why should I stop? You don't with your lies about my life, which you know nothing about.

So you're not a 60 yr old, 400lbs, bed-ridden, illegal immigrant?

Of course she is...and that makes here 100 times more attractive dan you, a white nigger.

You sweaty socks must be desperate for hawt women if you regard Poarkahontas as "attractive".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

It's as if you are waiting on your gaping?

The main thing which sours me about you is your leftist nonsense.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

Aren't you of Celtic descent? Whereas I'm of Anglo and Germanic ancestry?

Please, just stop posting.

You have no evidence of that. The British Isles were conquered by so many. You brag about people coming over to rape your women. What an idiot!

You have zero clue what you're talking about as usual.

Are you honestly trying to claim that you know more about my ancestry than I do?

Seriously, just STFU.

You're white trash, that much I do know.

Notice how I refuse to stoop to your level by exchanging racist remarks?

Thanks once again for exposing yourself though.

Oh please, go suck your own cock in private. You've uttered so many racist slurs over the years, you filthy piece of council trash deserves to be struck by lightning where you sit.

There goes another pair of government-funded 5XL granny panties....

Stop thinking about my drawers, pervert.
:facepalm:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
[QUOTE
In all seriousness, I don't like Dove, and others. I don't hate anyone. I would have to care a lot more.

So, don't ask questions if you don't want my answers, stupid. You asked, Sparky.

WTF are you talking about? I couldn't give a fuck about who you like and dislike.

I know, but I luvs the fact that you are incapable of having a cognisant opinion as you orbit me.

Some would say, and they are probably right, that I skull fuck you any old time I please.

Pfff, stop massaging my ego Not Scoundrel. Or Aryan. What are ye like wiff yer compliments and such?

The problem you face is that the subhumans currently "massaging your ego" are even lower on the food chain than you are.

So it isn't exactly a glowing recommendation having the likes of Poarkzilla and Aidsman cheering you on.

Of course. If it wasn't for the empathy and generosity of the Master Race, you'd be living in a sewer right now eating shit.

Says the kid that was raised in free public housing that his betters paid for, lolololol

You have absolutely no clue about my upbringing, so just stop it and save yourself any further humiliation.

Why should I stop? You don't with your lies about my life, which you know nothing about.

Of course she is...and that makes here 100 times more attractive dan you, a white nigger.

You sweaty socks must be desperate for hawt women if you regard Poarkahontas as "attractive".

Of course she is attractive, it's disappointing dat you don't know why.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE

If you're definition of "desperate" is men hitting on me, you would find several men here at this forum, desperate.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE

I'm not disappointed whatsoever. I wouldn't pee on him on the hottest day in Djibouti to save his life.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE

Men with NO BRAINs aren't attracted to a woman with brains and an interesting personality.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
[QUOTE

Men with NO BRAINs aren't attracted to a woman with brains and an interesting personality.

Of course they are. Aryan is attracted to AR15's, Apache Helicopters, 1960's KKK journals and ladies that he has to pay for...wtf does he know about women?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE

Of course they are. Aryan is attracted to AR15's, Apache Helicopters, 1960's KKK journals and ladies that he has to pay for...wtf does he know about women?

I suspect he rapes women at the dance club he bounces at...a bit after slipping rohypnol in their drinks.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
[QUOTE

I suspect he rapes women at the dance club he bounces at...a bit after slipping rohypnol in their drinks.

He's not a bouncer. He doesn't have the talent for that. Seriously working doors requires calm and inflection, not aggression and an inability not to respond.

He wid be da worse bouncer ever.

I know this because when I was a lad, I worked doors. Aryan wid end up fighting everyone.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE

He's not a bouncer. He doesn't have the talent for that. Seriously working doors requires calm and inflection, not aggression and an inability not to respond.

He wid be da worse bouncer ever.

I know this because when I was a lad, I worked doors. Aryan wid end up fighting everyone.

He must deliver pizza on his skateboard.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate you people with every fucking fiber of my being. I'm done trying to pretend you guys are anything less than selfish, evil bags of fucking shit.

Another Sunday at the Church of Dove.

Oh, well.

Should I have waited to schedule it so the day of rejoicing the "karma" was all Oaks, Admins and these other guys?

Normally I would but I fucking hate them all, so I dont care. ;)
How Trumptard Christian of you.

Well. .....its not like I'm driving into children at a parade and calling it karma.
huh?

I said its NOT LIKE IM DRIVING INTO CHILDREN AT A PARADE AND CALLING IT KARMA.
Ask your spiritual advisor if an exorcism is right for you.

My spiritual advisor thinks you need to lay off the cock.

There we go, the real Dove shows up. LOLOLOL

Simple bitch.

Does it bother you that you weigh 3 times more than her?

Does it occur to you that every swinging dick at BF thinks your overly effeminate, for a dude.

Which "swinging dicks" are these exactly?

You, Holly, Peaches and Blandscape?

LMFAO stop it seriously.

Do Track Suits need to be dry cleaned?

sacha_baron_cohen_2.jpg

Hey dummy, that K1ke was trolling American wigger culture, not Brits.

Do you genuinely have some kind of learning difficulty?

Not clear on what your little outburst here has to do with care instructions for Athleisure wear?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate you people with every fucking fiber of my being. I'm done trying to pretend you guys are anything less than selfish, evil bags of fucking shit.

Oh, well.

Should I have waited to schedule it so the day of rejoicing the "karma" was all Oaks, Admins and these other guys?

Well. .....its not like I'm driving into children at a parade and calling it karma.
huh?

Simple bitch.

Does it occur to you that every swinging dick at BF thinks your overly effeminate, for a dude.

LMFAO stop it seriously.

I know you fear @Blandscape

Calling for backup huh?

Figures...

I don't need back up. I think you're a pussy that talks shit behind people's back.

Yes it appears you do, along with of course being an angry, perma-triggered, thoroughly unpleasant, bed-shitting, morbidly obese, fat mess.

Is it wise that you exert yourself like this by spending long periods of time furiously bashing your keyboard?

Triggered much? lmao

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh, well.

huh?

Simple bitch.

LMFAO stop it seriously.

Do Track Suits need to be dry cleaned?

sacha_baron_cohen_2.jpg

Hey dummy, that K1ke was trolling American wigger culture, not Brits.

Do you genuinely have some kind of learning difficulty?

Not clear on what your little outburst here has to do with care instructions for Athleisure wear?

Of course you don't, because you have no idea about fashion trends beyond the 1960's.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
[QUOTE

If you're definition of "desperate" is men hitting on me, you would find several men here at this forum, desperate.

Any male who hits on you is beyond desperate and deserves to be gassed immediately.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
[QUOTE

Any male who hits on you is beyond desperate and deserves to be gassed immediately.

So right up front, dat wid be 6million in Europe alone wid it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
[QUOTE

I'm not disappointed whatsoever. I wouldn't pee on him on the hottest day in Djibouti to save his life.

Seriously, your posts, along with your selfies, belong in the deepest corners of the dark web.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
[QUOTE

So right up front, dat wid be 6million in Europe alone wid it?

English please Angus, ffs.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE

Any woman that finds you attractive has 0 self-esteem.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
[QUOTE

Seriously, your posts, along with your selfies, belong in the deepest corners of the dark web.

While yours should see the light of day where?....here?