SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How desperate for teh win is the Bitchscape/Poarkzilla tag team right now?

I think it's time to just sit back and watch the pair of them rage poast themselves into oblivion.

:LOL3:
It's the Pig and the Twig tag team :LOL3:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I wonder whether I can get access to Borescape's pin number for his £2.74 life savings......

Well I could tell ye dat C would never use a metaphor like dat, but in all honesty, I know he ( unlike Foxy), could pull off a deception like this...what wid foxy call it....trolling?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm still here Blurtrice, although this is nothing like the dogpile I received when first registering on SG...

Interesting how you tend to get vocal and outspoken when you perceive me to be at a disadvantage.

Is this because I mocked your LGBT motel?

You're still whining about being trolled at SG? How many years later...lmao

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hahaha, blandscape finally found the politics section

I feel sorry for the maid who has to clean the motel room bland/lily are currently staying in

Shut the fuck boy, nobody cares if ye fink ye can smell blood. Nobody gives fuck what ye fink. Toddle off before you prick my intention.

you drove straight into this thread and killed the original topic

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm still here Blurtrice, although this is nothing like the dogpile I received when first registering on SG...

Interesting how you tend to get vocal and outspoken when you perceive me to be at a disadvantage.

Says the disgusting sow who regularly whines and squeals about her Facebook seflie from 2008 getting shared and LOL'd at.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rescuing me from what Joo...obviously not you.

Says the disgusting sow who regularly whines and squeals about her Facebook seflie from 2008 getting shared and LOL'd at.

Link it, council boy.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What, so you haven't cried for years about your disgusting image being posted for all to see?

Link it to here.

I am a direct person. I don't play "secret" games like faggots that mine PI or doxx. Anything I've ever posted has already been posted on a forum by someone else or themselves.

I don't care if you share the image, do it again. I never saw it posted until SG. I didn't appreciate being stalked online by weirdos, sue me.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What, so you haven't cried for years about your disgusting image being posted for all to see?

Link it to here.

I am a direct person. I don't play "secret" games like faggots that mine PI or doxx. Anything I've ever posted has already been posted on a forum by someone else or themselves.

I don't care if you share the image, do it again. I never saw it posted until SG. I didn't appreciate being stalked online by weirdos, sue me.

Everyone already knows how fat and ugly you are, there's really no need to post images which remind them.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I've only been able to do nine pages of this thread, and it's looking more and more like a replay of the two Kenosha threads.

I think I'll just leave now. Anybody wanting my attention better PM me or something.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I've only been able to do nine pages of this thread, and it's looking more and more like a replay of the two Kenosha threads.

I think I'll just leave now. Anybody wanting my attention better PM me or something.

Don't jump up and down and wave your arms and say "look at me!" or anything.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Come again? (Or, on second thought, please don't.)

You think that my perceiving you to be at a disadvantage is some sort of merely occasional occurence? Really?

Could it rather be the case that you simply notice my e-boot more when your e-face is squashed against the e-curb and your e-ass is being e-fisted by minds more agile than yours?

Yes, I believe that's so.

Prove me wrong.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its a damn good thing this perp wasnt a fukin NIGGER! or teh kops wooda moooowed that nigger DOWN!!!!! FACT!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

It's as if you are waiting on your gaping?

The main thing which sours me about you is your leftist nonsense.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

Aren't you of Celtic descent? Whereas I'm of Anglo and Germanic ancestry?

Please, just stop posting.

That's me. :D

Yeah I remember you saying, I'm just curious why Buttfuckscape seems to believe that Celts are superior to Anglo's and Germans, ie the main 2 components of my genetic makeup.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wonder whether I can get access to Borescape's pin number for his £2.74 life savings......

Well I could tell ye dat C would never use a metaphor like dat, but in all honesty, I know he ( unlike Foxy), could pull off a deception like this...what wid foxy call it....trolling?

The fact that you genuinely can't differentiate between 2 very different posters like Scoundrel and me, shows how completely frazzled from drug abuse your brain is.