SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20211124-185511.jpg

Right okay. Tim Pool the Tulsi/Bernie supporter is now a BIG TIME "Teh Right Wing" TROLL.

See anyone who goes against the bullshit establishment narrative....no matter how dishonest, hypocritical and ghoulish.....is "teh right!". Everyone.

The right is now just another word for honest, principled and to have American values.

Literally they are meatsheilding and protecting an actual terrorist. See how these fuckwads are? They dont care who does what on their "end".....their biggest and ONLY priority is their politcs and they will lie and protect all kinds of scum bags. Look how they put their violent brownshirt movement before the VICTIMS.

And of course their followers dont even care, they are so full of hate and have dehumanized people so deeply they called it karma. So they dont even need to lie. The only people who will believe them at this point are people who dont care anyway.

They've been minimizing and justifying BLM racist political violence against innocent people for years now. They dont CARE about any victims.

A little girl was ran over. They'd rather shit on her corpse than call this what it is.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What, so you haven't cried for years about your disgusting image being posted for all to see?

Link it to here.

I am a direct person. I don't play "secret" games like faggots that mine PI or doxx. Anything I've ever posted has already been posted on a forum by someone else or themselves.

I don't care if you share the image, do it again. I never saw it posted until SG. I didn't appreciate being stalked online by weirdos, sue me.

Now you're flat out lying. You said that you'd been trolled with the pic years earlier, along with PI of your divorce and debt records. I actually was sent the court documents containing very embarrassing info, but thought posting your less than desireable financial history and bankruptcy hearings would be a step too far.

Not exactly the actions of an "evil fuck" is it? I chose to keep it humorous with that hilarious Penguin-esque photo and avoid doxxing you completely, which I could have done. These papers had your home address, phone numbers and all kinds of other private info.

Before you ask, no I don't have access to any of it, because believe it or not, I'm genuinely not interested in your private life.

No, I hadn't. You're confusing the PI you got from those that use you as a pawn to do their dirty work and myself. I would never speak to you about my private life.

I said that I was doxxed. You reveal YOUSELF and those that loaded you with information without a context. Fucktard.

Ungrateful sow. I probably should have humiliated you and shared everything, it's not as if you don't deserve it for being such an unpleasant, obnoxious bovine.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

It's as if you are waiting on your gaping?

The main thing which sours me about you is your leftist nonsense.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

Aren't you of Celtic descent? Whereas I'm of Anglo and Germanic ancestry?

Please, just stop posting.

That's me. :D

Yeah I remember you saying, I'm just curious why Buttfuckscape seems to believe that Celts are superior to Anglo's and Germans, ie the main 2 components of my genetic makeup.
Hey meat head, howzabout you post a screenie of your Ancestry genetics so we can see how much of a mongrel you are? I'll post mine in return, we can compare.

Sure thing Peaches, right after you give an explanation and apology to the board for lying about your identity for the past year or so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What, so you haven't cried for years about your disgusting image being posted for all to see?

Link it to here.

I am a direct person. I don't play "secret" games like faggots that mine PI or doxx. Anything I've ever posted has already been posted on a forum by someone else or themselves.

I don't care if you share the image, do it again. I never saw it posted until SG. I didn't appreciate being stalked online by weirdos, sue me.

Now you're flat out lying. You said that you'd been trolled with the pic years earlier, along with PI of your divorce and debt records. I actually was sent the court documents containing very embarrassing info, but thought posting your less than desireable financial history and bankruptcy hearings would be a step too far.

Not exactly the actions of an "evil fuck" is it? I chose to keep it humorous with that hilarious Penguin-esque photo and avoid doxxing you completely, which I could have done. These papers had your home address, phone numbers and all kinds of other private info.

Before you ask, no I don't have access to any of it, because believe it or not, I'm genuinely not interested in your private life.

No, I hadn't. You're confusing the PI you got from those that use you as a pawn to do their dirty work and myself. I would never speak to you about my private life.

I said that I was doxxed. You reveal YOUSELF and those that loaded you with information without a context. Fucktard.

Ungrateful sow. I probably should have humiliated you and shared everything, it's not as if you don't deserve it for being such an unpleasant, obnoxious bovine.

Honestly it's not worth it to sink down to their level and no one even cares about anyones personal life.

They come here to discuss politics and they always have to devolve into anger, hate and very personal attacks.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Link it to here.

Honestly it's not worth it to sink down to their level and no one even cares about anyones personal life.

They come here to discuss politics and they always have to devolve into anger, hate and very personal attacks.

I don't even have all that info any more. The pig could be a little bit more grateful though, because I'm pretty sure a lot of her enemies would have plastered her PI all over the internet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I assume the allegation is true about CNN "whitening" his pictures, he seems to get paler by the day...

He is getting paler!

God I wouldn't put that sick shit past them. They are disgusting racists so obsessed with race its destroying the country.

I just read some stupid Rueters article that cherry picked a few instances of black people getting cops called on them and it turning our to be stupid as some proof of the "viscious attacks black people face everyday" and it was most insane, hysterical propaganda.

And these people run right along with it, probably because it makes them feel virtous and superior when in reality they are the bad guys. I think deep down they know they are the bad guys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Link it to here.

I don't even have all that info any more. The pig could be a little bit more grateful though, because I'm pretty sure a lot of her enemies would have plastered her PI all over the internet.

No one really cares. It's more because of her response.

People so willing to use personal info as a weapon get hysterical if it is done to them. Go figure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I assume the allegation is true about CNN "whitening" his pictures, he seems to get paler by the day...

He is getting paler!

God I wouldn't put that sick shit past them. They are disgusting racists so obsessed with race its destroying the country.

I just read some stupid Rueters article that cherry picked a few instances of black people getting cops called on them and it turning our to be stupid as some proof of the "viscious attacks black people face everyday" and it was most insane, hysterical propaganda.

And these people run right along with it, probably because it makes them feel virtous and superior when in reality they are the bad guys. I think deep down they know they are the bad guys.

LOL I forget where I heard it, it might have been a Ramz Paul video on Jewtube.

CNN are truly despicable and definitely capable of doing this kind of underhand shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is getting paler!

CNN are truly despicable and definitely capable of doing this kind of underhand shit.

Indeed.

They just ruthlessly defamed a teenager who HAD to defend his life. They legit gunned to destroy that kids entire life.

I fucking hate them. And only sociopathic ghouls are okay with that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He is getting paler!

Indeed.

They just ruthlessly defamed a teenager who HAD to defend his life. They legit gunned to destroy that kids entire life.

I fucking hate them. And only sociopathic ghouls are okay with that.

Who does this remind you of on here? LOL

sjwlulzz.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link it to here.

I

Link it to here.

You think I should be grateful to you? Only the desperate resort to doxxing and posting actual PI. LOSER

"Oh mummy she was mean to me because I admire Nazi's so I should have told the world about her PI.

My butthole hurts so much mummy...waaaaaaaaah"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^Wow, Poarka is absolutely seething and even fucked up the quote LMFAO.

It happens to all of us sometimes. I'm not seething little bleeding pussy. I don't share PI because someone pokes fun at me. Of course, I'm not a piece of shit racist NAZI supporter either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^Absolutely furious LOL.

They just blast PI and lie about peoples private lives when their political arguments fall apart.

Like how I enable sex abuse of my daughter because she came to me when perverts approached her online and we reported it to police(which I said in the exchange). And then continue to lie about it.

Or how Big is evidently a domestic abuser who punched his ex wife (never happened).

Because bringing up personal off board stuff for the purpose of lying and attacking the character of your opposition when your arguments fail may not be what empathetic people with integrity and genuine care for the country do......but it's what scum bag establishment shills who are motivated by pure hatred do. The way they attack peoples character and lie is vile.

When they arent calling the murder of children and elderly women "karma" for not laying down mob justice on a innocent kid.....of course.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

Yeah I remember you saying, I'm just curious why Buttfuckscape seems to believe that Celts are superior to Anglo's and Germans, ie the main 2 components of my genetic makeup.
Hey meat head, howzabout you post a screenie of your Ancestry genetics so we can see how much of a mongrel you are? I'll post mine in return, we can compare.

Sure thing Peaches, right after you give an explanation and apology to the board for lying about your identity for the past year or so.

Surrender accepted, and so let it be recorded.

The self-proclaimed king of aryanness ran from a simple challenge.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This isnt even the first racist terror attack this year.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"
Over the weekend, Justin Tyran Roberts was allegedly
in multiple separate shootings spanning the southern states of Georgia and Alabama. The 39-year-old man is accused of injuring five people during the attacks and eventually fessed up to police that he was
white men in the shooting spree, ”military-looking white males” in particular, according to the Ledger-Enquirer.

The shootings began on Friday afternoon, June 18, when Roberts allegedly
fire in the downtown Columbus, Georgia area, striking a victim who was later
to a local hospital and treated for their non-life-threatening injuries. "

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm still sickened that lily would say it's justice for this lunatic to kill innocent white children because of the rittenhouse verdict

what kind of miserable barbaric animal do you have to be to say something like that about innocent children?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah.. That's cold-hearted :'( I have a hard time understanding that kind of hatred :(

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've had MANY bad experiences with blacks in the area I live and yes.. I am racist based on my experiences..I'm working on that.. I truly am. BUT, I would never ever want harm/death to come to innocent people... especially the elderly and children. It wouldn't have mattered if the driver had been white and the crowd had been black.. It's horrible and heartbreaking... Just seemed there was NO sympathy or outrage from certain people on this site.. Funny.. she even got a gold medal upvote for her comment!! wtf? ... I don't get it ?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just glad this nigger wasnt able to surrender and the cops mowed his nigger ass down in the gutter cause thats what cops always do to niggers!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Surrender accepted, and so let it be recorded.

The self-proclaimed king of aryanness ran from a simple challenge.

Oh what cunning reverse psychology....

Learn to read, Skeletor. I agreed, aslong as you come clean and drop the denial routine.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This isnt even the first racist terror attack this year.

"
Over the weekend, Justin Tyran Roberts was allegedly
in multiple separate shootings spanning the southern states of Georgia and Alabama. The 39-year-old man is accused of injuring five people during the attacks and eventually fessed up to police that he was
white men in the shooting spree, ”military-looking white males” in particular, according to the Ledger-Enquirer.

The shootings began on Friday afternoon, June 18, when Roberts allegedly
fire in the downtown Columbus, Georgia area, striking a victim who was later
to a local hospital and treated for their non-life-threatening injuries. "

Tip of the iceberg, Dove. There are so many anti-white violent crimes which take place, not just in the US, Europe too, that the MSM either barely covers or ignores completely.

If a story doesn't fit the "Whitey bad, blacks oppressed" narrative, it gets memory holed.