SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
All the hullabaloo over this senseless tragedy, has almost made me forget about this senseless tragedy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

James Fields didnt kill anyone ffs, so how exactly is his outrageous jail sentence justified, you cawk-guzzling faggot?
Don't scream at me, just because genetically you are not of aryan vintage.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
All the hullabaloo over this senseless tragedy, has almost made me forget about this senseless tragedy.

James Fields didnt kill anyone ffs, so how exactly is his outrageous jail sentence justified, you cawk-guzzling faggot?

Uh huh, how about addressing the question?

I do apologise for my abruptness, but my patience wears thin when dealing with the Untermensch.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This guy is BAD. He should face the electric chair.

There's no excuses for what he did.

He's reminiscent of a similar incident in Canada where a guy ran over a bunch of people in Toronto. Similar circumstances in which he justified his actions as part of an 'Incel Rebellion and ran over people at High speed with a Van.

Put away, put down, take yer pick.

EXCLUSIVE: Darrell Brooks Belongs to Black Supremacist Sect of Islam Called ‘The Five Percent Nation’, He Committed Vehicular Jihad

img_6275-960x640.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This guy is BAD. He should face the electric chair.

There's no excuses for what he did.

He's reminiscent of a similar incident in Canada where a guy ran over a bunch of people in Toronto. Similar circumstances in which he justified his actions as part of an 'Incel Rebellion and ran over people at High speed with a Van.

Put away, put down, take yer pick.

EXCLUSIVE: Darrell Brooks Belongs to Black Supremacist Sect of Islam Called ‘The Five Percent Nation’, He Committed Vehicular Jihad

img_6275-960x640.jpg

ALL muslims should be executed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who could possibly have foreseen a senseless death occurring directly due to escalating senseless violence that was sparked because some people decided they dont like how others use their 1st Ammendment and decided their feelings were more important than rights?

Incredible

But how about that Secoriea Turner murder? The 8 year black girl none of you care about because your "side" killed her?

Maybe things will make more sense to you when you realize your opinions and feelings do not get to dictate other people and leftists are not the great judges of who lives, dies, gets to speak, or goes to prison.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Amazing just how fast this tragedy has been memory-holed.

That's why regular people need to throw a fit. Leftwing extremists have caused the deaths of several innocent people and even children....and no one should allow the rug sweeping.

They are hateful hypocrites and should have their snouts rubbed into it frequently.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Translation "I only care about the people my propaganda machine tells me to care about....no matter how ghoulish my fake care is"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM wants to raise $5 million to bail out the racist black nationalist Muslim terrorist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly.

These people have been so propagandized they've lost touch with humanity and its fucking revolting to see. Sickening. Sad and scary.

It's like they are so pampered and priviledged and first world bored that they think they can tear up the country and nothing will touch them.

They dont care about fuck all until it happens to them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Christmas Parade terrorist had been rated 6 out of 6 as too dangerous to release after he attempted to murder his baby momma by running her over in his mother's SUV. Far left Soros backed D.A. let him out anyway. He then went on to murder 5 and injury 58 other in a terrorist attack. Talk about black privilege.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Christmas Parade terrorist had been rated 6 out of 6 as too dangerous to release after he attempted to murder his baby momma by running her over in his mother's SUV. Far left Soros backed D.A. let him out anyway. He then went on to murder 5 and injury 58 other in a terrorist attack. Talk about black privilege.

Soros backed DA*

conspiracy-tin-foil-hat.gif

You're on a roll Overdub, was today your methadone day?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The BLM/Black Nationalist terrorist is free on bail while Jan 6th suspects charged with nothing more than simple trespass remain in jail.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
WTF? America is broken beyond belief. I can't get my head around just how thoroughly corrupt and anti-white your government, judiciary and establishment truly is.

Only civil war is going to save your country at this point.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mind you all, this is the thread where fat lily cheered at the death of white children