SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've had MANY bad experiences with blacks in the area I live and yes.. I am racist based on my experiences..I'm working on that.. I truly am. BUT, I would never ever want harm/death to come to innocent people... especially the elderly and children. It wouldn't have mattered if the driver had been white and the crowd had been black.. It's horrible and heartbreaking... Just seemed there was NO sympathy or outrage from certain people on this site.. Funny.. she even got a gold medal upvote for her comment!! wtf? ... I don't get it ?

That's another gross and hateful person who did that. It figures.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah.. That's cold-hearted :'( I have a hard time understanding that kind of hatred :(
Lily is a racist piece of shit filled with hatred and self loathing
You can talk you tanned loudmouth, in my world you'd be washing my tacos before I binned them...

How.....how do you wash a taco?!

with a deadly skateboard

LOOKOUT !!!! :LOL3:

"Hur der der! A piece of heavy wood with metal on it isnt a deadly weapon! Hurpy derp derp!!"

Tell you what, X. Why dont we get together and you can sign a bunch of waivers and I'll use my daughters skateboard to wail you in the head and you can let me know when the hits start to feel a bit fatal. Cool?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You DO understand real life isnt like the loony toons and when you hit people in the head with heavy wooden objects like skateboards they dont just see stars float around their heads for a second before shaking it off......right?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah.. That's cold-hearted :'( I have a hard time understanding that kind of hatred :(
You can talk you tanned loudmouth, in my world you'd be washing my tacos before I binned them...

with a deadly skateboard

"Hur der der! A piece of heavy wood with metal on it isnt a deadly weapon! Hurpy derp derp!!"

Tell you what, X. Why dont we get together and you can sign a bunch of waivers and I'll use my daughters skateboard to wail you in the head and you can let me know when the hits start to feel a bit fatal. Cool?

You DO understand real life isnt like the loony toons and when you hit people in the head with heavy wooden objects like skateboards they dont just see stars float around their heads for a second before shaking it off......right?

tell YOU wat ... it's thanksgiving go thanks give and stop spouting nonsense ...take a break, the internet will survive

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Skateboards are on sale at TOYS R US NOT gunfondler heaven gun store ffs :Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

with a deadly skateboard

tell YOU wat ... it's thanksgiving go thanks give and stop spouting nonsense ...take a break, the internet will survive

Nonsense like "if you think a skateboard getting bashed into a human head is deadly ur dumbs!!"?

You are trying to mock people for knowing you can kill someone bashing them in the head with a heavy piece of wood and metal. You dont think that's nonsense?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Skateboards are on sale at TOYS R US NOT gunfondler heaven gun store ffs :Crazy:

And I'm sure even children understand that if you bash someone in the head with a skateboard you can kill them. Or cause severe brain damage cracking their skull.

You seem to think people are like Daffy Duck and can get bashed in the head with heavy objects and be fine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anthony vs Kyle

:LOL3:

Good thing in reality just one bullet killed that psycho who was beating Kyle with a skateboard.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

with a deadly skateboard

Nonsense like "if you think a skateboard getting bashed into a human head is deadly ur dumbs!!"?

You are trying to mock people for knowing you can kill someone bashing them in the head with a heavy piece of wood and metal. You dont think that's nonsense?

I think you're rather frazzled and will reach for anything to prove a toy is a deadly weapon ...

TOYS R US NOT GUN jerkoffers come git yer guns store

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WATCH OUTT !!
IT'S A SKATEBOARD !!

giphy.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

with a deadly skateboard

I think you're rather frazzled and will reach for anything to prove a toy is a deadly weapon ...

I think you should have someone beat you in the head with a skateboard, since it's just a toy....and show us dummy dumbs that wood and metal wont actually hurt anyone on impact.

So what makes the heavy wood and metal less deadly when its formed into a "toy"? Magic? So if wooden and metal bats are made to play with can we safely pummel eachother in the head with them?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh ffs give up !!
I get it, gun retards need excuses TO SATISFY THAT FANATICAL LUST to squeeze off a few... !!

even if it is at a dude with a toy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet if I cared I could find a bunch of nonsense posts to prove a skateboard is a toy :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean it's just a TOY!!!

They were just PLAYING. As long as it's a TOY it cant hurt you even bashing you in the face! How dumb are these people!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
71nVwMoMx2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

AffectionateSphericalAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bet if I cared I could find a bunch of nonsense posts to prove a skateboard is a toy :LOL3:

If you dont understand that a heavy piece of wood with metal on it can seriously harm or kill someone if you bash them the head with it because its "a toy"......than that makes you dumb and dangerous. Children are more competent.

I guess you also think people cant drown in kiddie pools because they are just toys. All the natural laws of nature alter themselves once you label something "toy" right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X does your family put corks on your cutlery?

I feel like they should. I mean.....a fork isnt a weapon and cant hurt anyone. It's just an eating utensil. You can totally stab someone in the eye with it and nothing will happen because it's not a weapon. Children can use them! They have forks for toddlers!! Totally safe to stab people with or shove in outlets.

That's how this works yanno.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

with a deadly skateboard

Toys R Us is out of business, fuktard. Scheels aint tho! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you dont understand that a heavy piece of wood with metal on it can seriously harm or kill someone if you bash them the head with it because its "a toy"......than that makes you dumb and dangerous. Children are more competent.

I guess you also think people cant drown in kiddie pools because they are just toys. All the natural laws of nature alter themselves once you label something "toy" right?
That fukin tards alcoholic mom shoulda smothered him to death with a nice soft pillow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That fukin tards alcoholic mom shoulda smothered him to death with a nice soft pillow.

It wouldnt kill him. Pillows arent weapons!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
If nothing else this case proves we need to further limit voting opportunities in the more niggly neighborhoods!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Just use a plastic bag, hello?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just use a plastic bag, hello?

This is that lack of empathy. Rosebaum was not even a rioter. He was a random dangerous wack job who had just been discharged from the psych ward. He couldnt go to his GFs because he had recently assaulted her.

So he went wandering into Kenosha. Was yelling at people and threatening to kill people. He targeted Kyle, started chasing him, and yeah he threw his bag. But someone also started shooting.

Kyle didnt shoot until he was cornered and Rosebaum went for the gun.

I'm sure YOU would have just let yourself be pummeled or killed.....but not everyone wants to die in a parking lot before they are even to vote and actually be "teh right".

Kyle wasnt even political.

But I guess whoever the media tells you to hate or labels someone "teh right", their life means fuck all and they should have no human rights.

Why would you align with such viciousness? Why do you hate other people so much? Do you ever wonder why you hate so much?

I just cant understand it. I really cant. Are you also seeing the van attack that murdered innocent elderly women and children "karma" because you think Kyles life should have been sacrificed for this narrative and your total contempt of anything you percieve as "teh right"?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I still can't get over the fact that you get people over the age of 16 riding skateboards in the US.

You'd get absolutely terrorised here if you were in your 20's and still riding one of those fucking things.