SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Among the brow-raising social media posts that surfaced on Tuesday is a meme about Adolf Hitler and the identity of the 'real Jews'.

The graphic - posted on November 2015 - claimed negros are 'the true Hebrews' and that America had moved 'false white Jews into a state of Israel'"

So he was one of those wack job Hebrew Israelites. Figures he is in one racist cult and supporting another racist cult.

My mother just told me he was let out on a 1k cash bail from punching his ex and trying to murder her by driving over her....about to go see if that's true.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And it is

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Darrell Brooks, 39, is charged with five counts of intentional homicide over the deadly crash on Sunday in Waukesha that left five dead and at least 48 injured, police said.

Brooks was out on $1,000 cash bail at the time of Sunday’s tragedy after he allegedly punched the mother of his child and purposefully ran her “over with his vehicle” in a Milwaukee gas station parking lot on Nov. 2, according to court documents."

Wow. No wonder he supports BLM so much. "Black lives matter" doesnt mean innocent, law abiding black Americans. Fuck them. Its means the dredges of society that abuse, and rape and traffick. It's a movement for criminals.

Period. If BLM was really about black lives and helping communities....they would be outraged at this. The fucker tries to murder an innocent black woman....got let out of 1k cash bail. Disgusting.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What, so you haven't cried for years about your disgusting image being posted for all to see?

Link it to here.

I am a direct person. I don't play "secret" games like faggots that mine PI or doxx. Anything I've ever posted has already been posted on a forum by someone else or themselves.

I don't care if you share the image, do it again. I never saw it posted until SG. I didn't appreciate being stalked online by weirdos, sue me.

Now you're flat out lying. You said that you'd been trolled with the pic years earlier, along with PI of your divorce and debt records. I actually was sent the court documents containing very embarrassing info, but thought posting your less than desireable financial history and bankruptcy hearings would be a step too far.

Not exactly the actions of an "evil fuck" is it? I chose to keep it humorous with that hilarious Penguin-esque photo and avoid doxxing you completely, which I could have done. These papers had your home address, phone numbers and all kinds of other private info.

Before you ask, no I don't have access to any of it, because believe it or not, I'm genuinely not interested in your private life.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm still here Blurtrice, although this is nothing like the dogpile I received when first registering on SG...

Interesting how you tend to get vocal and outspoken when you perceive me to be at a disadvantage.

Come again? (Or, on second thought, please don't.)

You think that my perceiving you to be at a disadvantage is some sort of merely occasional occurence? Really?

Could it rather be the case that you simply notice my e-boot more when your e-face is squashed against the e-curb and your e-ass is being e-fisted by minds more agile than yours?

Yes, I believe that's so.

Prove me wrong.

Why do your posts always contain a homo-erotic undertone?

Be honest Blurt, you always get feisty when the resident libtards are online and the soy-based products are flowing....

When it's mostly right wingers posting, you behave yourself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And it is

"Darrell Brooks, 39, is charged with five counts of intentional homicide over the deadly crash on Sunday in Waukesha that left five dead and at least 48 injured, police said.

Brooks was out on $1,000 cash bail at the time of Sunday’s tragedy after he allegedly punched the mother of his child and purposefully ran her “over with his vehicle” in a Milwaukee gas station parking lot on Nov. 2, according to court documents."

Wow. No wonder he supports BLM so much. "Black lives matter" doesnt mean innocent, law abiding black Americans. Fuck them. Its means the dredges of society that abuse, and rape and traffick. It's a movement for criminals.

Period. If BLM was really about black lives and helping communities....they would be outraged at this. The fucker tries to murder an innocent black woman....got let out of 1k cash bail. Disgusting.

I hope he gets 500 years or something equally as ridiculous like James Fields did...

Somehow I doubt it though.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And it is

I hope he gets 500 years or something equally as ridiculous like James Fields did...

Waikesha has a nice, scenic bridge over the Fox River, I believe. They should hang that fukin nigger from one of the nearby light poles!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What, so you haven't cried for years about your disgusting image being posted for all to see?

Link it to here.

I am a direct person. I don't play "secret" games like faggots that mine PI or doxx. Anything I've ever posted has already been posted on a forum by someone else or themselves.

I don't care if you share the image, do it again. I never saw it posted until SG. I didn't appreciate being stalked online by weirdos, sue me.

Now you're flat out lying. You said that you'd been trolled with the pic years earlier, along with PI of your divorce and debt records. I actually was sent the court documents containing very embarrassing info, but thought posting your less than desireable financial history and bankruptcy hearings would be a step too far.

Not exactly the actions of an "evil fuck" is it? I chose to keep it humorous with that hilarious Penguin-esque photo and avoid doxxing you completely, which I could have done. These papers had your home address, phone numbers and all kinds of other private info.

Before you ask, no I don't have access to any of it, because believe it or not, I'm genuinely not interested in your private life.

She should just be glad shes one of the worst people here and unlike her, we dont get rabidly hateful and use off board private shit as ammo.

She worries about it because she does it herself. Her and the other one. Hateful vindictive liars. They are not even civilized enough to handle disagreement on a forum without dragging in off topic personal shit to twist and attack with.

God forbid they learn how to understand others. They have to hate. Its gross.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And it is

Waikesha has a nice, scenic bridge over the Fox River, I believe. They should hang that fukin nigger from one of the nearby light poles!
Lol...I missed your poasts last week!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Link it to here.

She should just be glad shes one of the worst people here and unlike her, we dont get rabidly hateful and use off board private shit as ammo.

She worries about it because she does it herself. Her and the other one. Hateful vindictive liars. They are not even civilized enough to handle disagreement on a forum without dragging in off topic personal shit to twist and attack with.

These people really believe those kids and grandmas deserved to be run over...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Link it to here.

Thats the sad state of affairs.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Back in the good ol' days, the ape would have already been publicly lynched.

Fuckin' uppity niggers!!!

Its true though, after the Civil War, during the Reconstruction Period, some of them niggers got right uppity, thinking they could do whatever they wanted. So when they raped a woman or some despicable shit they got hanged.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
32950eb6c643de1a.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Link it to here.

I know. :(

Sharing a country with dems/progs is like being trapped in an abusive marriage. It sucks and it's always sad and they are always pissed and they are violent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wouldnt be for bringing back the days of lynching. Mob justice is tyranny.

If we get these partisan activists out of positions of power that would be enough.

This psycho never should have been out

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

If we get these partisan activists out of positions of power that would be enough.

Here is why I keep saying Im seeing similar similarities as over a century ago. Its another to add to the list....

Justice when there is no justice.

If Dems keep tying police hands, and letting these fucks out of jail the very same day, the people are gonna take justice into their own hands.

What would you do Dove.... if some fucker shot/raped your daughter, and then was let out of jail the next day, and was at a protest, about to do more vile shit?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The police report is out and it states that it was an intentional attack, that the racist terrorist intentionally zip zapped in order to hit the most people possible. He was not being chased by the police. This was an intentional act of black nationalist terrorism by a violent black supremacist intent on killing white people.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link it to here.

No, I hadn't. You're confusing the PI you got from those that use you as a pawn to do their dirty work and myself. I would never speak to you about my private life.

I said that I was doxxed. You reveal YOUSELF and those that loaded you with information without a context. Fucktard.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

It's as if you are waiting on your gaping?

The main thing which sours me about you is your leftist nonsense.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

Aren't you of Celtic descent? Whereas I'm of Anglo and Germanic ancestry?

Please, just stop posting.

That's me. :D

Yeah I remember you saying, I'm just curious why Buttfuckscape seems to believe that Celts are superior to Anglo's and Germans, ie the main 2 components of my genetic makeup.
Hey meat head, howzabout you post a screenie of your Ancestry genetics so we can see how much of a mongrel you are? I'll post mine in return, we can compare.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No, but I sumtimes fink you don't really like me very much Not Aryan, or Scoundrel. What have I ever done to you but wipe your feelings of white superiority out while gang gaping one of your only fuck holes.

The jocks are fine with me aslong as they're pro white and anti-Globohomo, Shamp after all fitted this description.

But you're a white nig-nog. Why would I rely on you for racial help in disparities?

Yeah I remember you saying, I'm just curious why Buttfuckscape seems to believe that Celts are superior to Anglo's and Germans, ie the main 2 components of my genetic makeup.
Hey meat head, howzabout you post a screenie of your Ancestry genetics so we can see how much of a mongrel you are? I'll post mine in return, we can compare.
I read online that Aryan lacks the slightest trace of Neanderthal DNA.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I'm unclear about what the Neanderthaler number indicates. Can you explain it?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm unclear about what the Neanderthaler number indicates. Can you explain it?
African's are said to lack Neanderthal DNA

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh the Jews...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The police report is out and it states that it was an intentional attack, that the racist terrorist intentionally zip zapped in order to hit the most people possible. He was not being chased by the police. This was an intentional act of black nationalist terrorism by a violent black supremacist intent on killing white people.

I'd say it's hard to lie when it's all on video but we sae what happened to Kyle. The establishment shills will run with anything even when it's obvious lies.

They could call these victims "the right" and turn the parade into a Trump rally. They'd believe it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here is why I keep saying Im seeing similar similarities as over a century ago. Its another to add to the list....

Justice when there is no justice.

If Dems keep tying police hands, and letting these fucks out of jail the very same day, the people are gonna take justice into their own hands.

What would you do Dove.... if some fucker shot/raped your daughter, and then was let out of jail the next day, and was at a protest, about to do more vile shit?

Hey Blaze I'm saying I dont want to see the tyranny of mob justice.

But I do want to see the activists out and justice upheld! I'm not agreeing with the state of things either. We need the criminal justice system working for the people again. Not fucking shit bag criminals.

If they dont.....its gonna devolve. And I'm sure that's the point. I survived a violent rape in a democrat state. I would have never seen justice had I even tried....I wasnt even fit to testify. The results of my "kit" weren't even done for 7 years and I received a typed letter about it. That should tell you about Detroit dems.