Switching From Coffee To Green Tea Tomorrow-This Oughta Be Good

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been drinking coffee for around 30 years. I'm just sick of having headaches, gut rot etc. Not going to be an easy transition I'm guessing. lol

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I allow for 1 or 2 small cups of coffee most mornings and make tea if needed/wanted after that. The process of making it is kinda comforting. :)
I usually buy this:
fzSzMpm.jpg

or occasionally bottled green tea from trader joes.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I allow for 1 or 2 small cups of coffee most mornings and make tea if needed/wanted after that. The process of making it is kinda comforting. :)
I usually buy this:
fzSzMpm.jpg

or occasionally bottled green tea from trader joes.
Bought this stuff from Costco yesterday, but if you buy Bigelow I look for it when I go out.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Jasmine green tea. I drink coffee most days, but only one mugful. It's a big mug though. At least equivalent to two regular cups of coffee.
Cool. Your cup sounds like my aunt's. Her cups are basically soup bowls with a handle. lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi RM How are you?

I was drinking 2 cups of strong coffee a day with Coffee Mate and Splenda sweetener up until a recently only one a day.
Yeah, sometimes the added stuff is worse than the coffee itself, but it's hard to drink black coffee when you're used to it with other stuff

I started drinking coffee only a few years ago, I started feeling really sluggish in the mornings and it helped me, but it's only like 8 or 9 ounces in the morning only, black with just a bit of granulated sugar, nothing else

And of course, I drink the stuff I grow myself, which's always fresh and pure, not saying the stuff you buy there is bad, the good coffee is always exported, so you probably get better coffee than many Brazilians here that buy cheap brands in the supermarkets and end up drink coffee that's ground with peels and even sticks.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, sometimes the added stuff is worse than the coffee itself, but it's hard to drink black coffee when you're used to it with other stuff

I started drinking coffee only a few years ago, I started feeling really sluggish in the mornings and it helped me, but it's only like 8 or 9 ounces in the morning only, black with just a bit of granulated sugar, nothing else

And of course, I drink the stuff I grow myself, which's always fresh and pure, not saying the stuff you buy there is bad, the good coffee is always exported, so you probably get better coffee than many Brazilians here that buy cheap brands in the supermarkets and end up drink coffee that's ground with peels and even sticks.
You grow your own coffee! That's awesome! I can only imagine how good that tastes. I'm envious bro.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no, no, he's been very clear. there's nothing for it but to go get it myself.