Floriduh CONs switching Dems' voter reg to Con

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can I just point out how this happened

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And it was swept under the rug SO fast and the reporting was so light. It wasnt skewed. Votes for Republicans were literally changed to Democrat votes.

Corporate media ALWAYS lies. I'm sure this is bullshit on some level. Because when shit like that actually happens and it benefits democrats it get hushed up FAST. The slightest thing happens that benefits Republicans and it gets blasted and exaggerated heavily.

I'm gonna have to check a few sources. CNN is openly for establishment dems/progs and has lied and twisted so much you cannot trust what they say.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

And it was swept under the rug SO fast and the reporting was so light. It wasnt skewed. Votes for Republicans were literally changed to Democrat votes.

Corporate media ALWAYS lies. I'm sure this is bullshit on some level. Because when shit like that actually happens and it benefits democrats it get hushed up FAST. The slightest thing happens that benefits Republicans and it gets blasted and exaggerated heavily.

I'm gonna have to check a few sources. CNN is openly for establishment dems/progs and has lied and twisted so much you cannot trust what they say.
MY buddy over at Recoveringlibruls.Com said Soros was the one that done it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MY buddy over at Recoveringlibruls.Com said Soros was the one that done it.

Yeah it's a funny joke unless dems/progs claim it, than it's real serious shit.

I honestly don't give a fuck. This country is fucked. I dont take any single claim of election cheating seriously because its clearly just something dems/progs yell about when they dont get their way. They do not really believe it's a thing or they would be supporting transparency and election security.

You have to be maliscious and really hate other Americans to use this and make a joke out of it.

You dont even think people should be allowed to make their own medical decisions or hear info your preferred media shits on. So your opinion of other humans is pretty clear.

I hope these Democrats get made fun of. Everyone should have to eat not trusting the voting process.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stacy ApeBrams still claims she got cheated.

""You see, I'm supposed to say nice things and accept my fate. They will complain that I should not use this moment to recap what was done wrong or to demand a remedy," she said. "And I will not concede because the erosion of our democracy is not right."" ~ Stacy Abrams.

Dems/progs claim fraud all the damn time. During Trumps entire terms they fucking blamed Russia. Foreign interference. Threw hateful and psychotic tantrums and used tax payer money to pursue a whole load of bullshit called Russiagate.

We know Sanders was cheated twice.

Of course its ONLY valid when dems/progs cry fraud. Anyone else speaks up or tries to demand transparency and proof, they are attacked and ridiculed. Since dems/progs are ALSO concerned about election security you would think EVERYONE would just want the transparency and security measures so we all know we can trust it. But nope.....dems/profs fight against that. And you KNOW they will yell fraud again.

Here was our chance to make sure and to make sure future elections are secure and they fight that and smear people who want it for a reason. Everytime these assholes try to claim fraud or cheating, they need to be laughed at and reminded they did this. It's their own gotdamn fault.