RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's possible your coffee was once drying here

IMG-20230615-170734.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you know if your distributor sends any to a company called 'Seattle's Best'?

If so it may very well be your beans in my carafe.
That's hard to know, the coffee is sold to the co-op and they don't remove them from the 60kg bags we pack them in, but they are shipped in trucks to the ports and they go all over the world. When they roast the beans, the coffee from all over Brazil is mixed and then it's impossible to keep track, even if we had marked the bags prior to selling.

So even though it's possible that some of my beans ended up in your brew, it's impossible toknow for certain

Many of you have expressed interest in my product and I wish I could send you guys some of it, especially the top grade we handpick here, but if anything the current government made it even harder and more expensive to send anything less than a whole container abroad.

My aunt just married and ex-marine that's originally from CA and moved to FL and he's looking into opening a importing business to have our coffee sent there, but he needs to find some people interested in acquiring a good portion of the beans as soon as it gets there. Many people are forecasting a shortage of coffee and that is likely, considering many farms are harvesting 20-30% less than they were expecting, including me.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I start the day with a strong black coffee, no sugar. A spliff if I have any weed and breakfast could be anything.

The coffee helps me have a dang good crap first thing. I'm not one of those with bladder or bowl issues that get up in the night etc its all done first thing.

You are all welcome to this most useful of information, use it wisely.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The Schumman resonance hit almost 182 hertz (normal is less than 8) two days ago.

At about the same time, we had a small earthquake in São Paulo, in a region that never had earth tremors before

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blaze my BF has been a Freemanson for years. He doesn't participate much anymore but he has been one for about like a decade or so.

I promise you it's nowhere near as exciting as the conspiracy theories assert. And no there are no "higher levels" or any such thing.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blaze my BF has been a Freemanson for years. He doesn't participate much anymore but he has been one for about like a decade or so.

I promise you it's nowhere near as exciting as the conspiracy theories assert. And no there are no "higher levels" or any such thing.

Well he didnt participate long enough lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well he didnt participate long enough lol.
My dad was a Freemason and I guess he still is because once you are, you are. I'll have to ask him. He's a normal guy with his own beliefs and prejudice.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Superstitious numerology and similar pseudo-scientific 'disciplines' rely on conflating correlation with causation, pre-supposing definitions or relationships, or using heavily biased interpretations to reverse-engineer connections from preferred conclusions or to construct spurious interpretations of heavily curated data.

It's intellectual junk food being sold by the same people flogging eternal rewards that you can't enjoy until after you die. It's self-referential bollocks that only superficially has any meaning at all; as soon as you step outside the narrow parameters in which it appears to make sense the whole thing falls apart.

There are no deities nor devils, no angels nor demons, no heaven nor hell.

Get off your knees... you look silly.
There ARE, though, Tarot cards.

the-lovers-and-the-empress-card-combinations-tarot.webp

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m still sipping my morning coffee… it’s laced with collagen cause we aren’t getting any younger.

I feel more atheist these days… mostly because I feel that religion is used by our government to control the masses.

Most good people are spiritual and spirituality has nothing to do with organized religion.