What are you drinking thread (Because Poppy loves these sort of topics)

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEB3PTK_o.jpg

Marz

Factory Bastard
No bourbon tonight. Just sitting back having some of these Black Fly's I got. Pina Colada, Margarita, and have a couple apple ciders left. Rum is on the menu after that or tomorrow night. See how the night goes.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
No bourbon tonight. Just sitting back having some of these Black Fly's I got. Pina Colada, Margarita, and have a couple apple ciders left. Rum is on the menu after that or tomorrow night. See how the night goes.

Get outta my head, I've been doing the Black Fly/cider thing with the nice weather creeping in the way it did..

White or Spiced Rum are my go to after but have really just discover Bourbon after I grabbed Knob Head Creek..

Today, I got some Growers cider maybe a couple brew

Marz

Factory Bastard

Get outta my head, I've been doing the Black Fly/cider thing with the nice weather creeping in the way it did..

White or Spiced Rum are my go to after but have really just discover Bourbon after I grabbed Knob Head Creek..

Lol..
I never thought I would enjoy them so much but once I had my first Black Fly I was hooked. Fairly cheap too. My favs on rum are Wray and Nephew Overproof once you get into the damn bottle that is lol. Sailor Jerry's spiced any time of day or night that shit is awesome. A few of the El Dorado's are great too. Honestly I just love rum. Can't think of one I'd criticize. Knob Creek is awesome. Bulleit B, Buffalo Trace are definitely up there on my favs for bourbon.

Yeah those ciders damn sure are refreshing on the hot days.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Lol..
I never thought I would enjoy them so much but once I had my first Black Fly I was hooked. Fairly cheap too. My favs on rum are Wray and Nephew Overproof once you get into the damn bottle that is lol. Sailor Jerry's spiced any time of day or night that shit is awesome. A few of the El Dorado's are great too. Honestly I just love rum. Can't think of one I'd criticize. Knob Creek is awesome. Bulleit B, Buffalo Trace are definitely up there on my favs for bourbon.

Yeah those ciders damn sure are refreshing on the hot days.

I tried every almost èvery Black Fly flavor and Mango and Pineapple so far are the ones I grab, the rest give me acid indigestion and heartburn..

They took my favorite cooler off the market when they wanted us to tone down the fruit flavors (cuz it's to appealing to kids) obviously they weren't in it for the kiddies but to re-level the playing field to their advantage

Viva Vex Bananatini

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Knob Creek is awesome. Bulleit B, Buffalo Trace are definitely up there on my favs for bourbon.
Try Four Roses Small Batch if you can find it. And if you want to spend a little more money or treat yourself, get their Single Barrel bourbon.

Marz

Factory Bastard
Knob Creek is awesome. Bulleit B, Buffalo Trace are definitely up there on my favs for bourbon.
Try Four Roses Small Batch if you can find it. And if you want to spend a little more money or treat yourself, get their Single Barrel bourbon.
good one four rose small batch. have a few bottles of it a year. only tried the single barrel once so i can't really say i remember it well but perhaps its a good time to do so. thanks!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If not for low class, some of us would have no class at all. And Yes, I'm speaking for myself as well as others.

I treated myself to a 6-pack of Founders Dirty Bastard for a special night out. I had one before dinner and then 3 Iron Pig Porters (or whatever it was called) with dinner and another Dirty Bastard after dinner. Now that I'm home, I'm on Dirty Bastard #4. Hopefully I'll feel like going to bed soon.

*i might have to smoke something

Marz

Factory Bastard
just switching up between mountain dew, pepsi, and dr. pepper my thirst is so bipolar. no hard shit as i'm broke after paying all the bills and shit. maybe in a few days back to bourbon

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I don't drink alcohol very much anymore.When I do it's the Vintage Cider from Aldi. 6.8 proof. Gets you pissed as a cunt with no hangover. It's great.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm in the throes of a massive 3 day sinus/head cold so the best I can do is constantly pop OG Sudafed pills and drink half a litre of watered down Jim Beam.

Thankfully, I can't taste the Jimmy....